Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:32 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:37 am

I see, well I could be considered “the weak” but I was determined not to be. Kalm promotes weakness
Historical research. It’s your friend. Let me know if you can’t find reading material.
Not finding reading material is your specialty
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:19 am
kalm wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:32 pm

Historical research. It’s your friend. Let me know if you can’t find reading material.
I have too much reading material. I still need to finish Dostoyevsky’s The Idiot, George Hussey’s tech tip guide for Porsche 914’s, and Alan Watt’s The Age of Insecurity. That’s aside from my dailies.

Let me know if you need suggestions
:thumb:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:31 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:19 am

I have too much reading material. I still need to finish Dostoyevsky’s The Idiot, George Hussey’s tech tip guide for Porsche 914’s, and Alan Watt’s The Age of Insecurity. That’s aside from my dailies.

Let me know if you need suggestions
It takes a lot of reading to keep your brain washed and indoctrinated

I’ll read what I see on the streets

Your Welcome
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:59 am
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:31 am

Let me know if you need suggestions.
Thanks for the hot tip.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:59 am

Thanks for the hot tip.
Just trying to help
Henny
I am a fan of: Fightin' Blue Hens

Post by Henny »

What a great start for the America First movement in Iowa last night! What's even more entertaining is the MSNBC meltdown as DJT is on his way back to the White House.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Henny wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:06 am What a great start for the America First movement in Iowa last night! What's even more entertaining is the MSNBC meltdown as DJT is on his way back to the White House.
:lol:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:43 am
Henny wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:06 am What a great start for the America First movement in Iowa last night! What's even more entertaining is the MSNBC meltdown as DJT is on his way back to the White House.
:popcorn:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:57 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:43 am

:popcorn:
:lol: :thumb:

He probably won't be back :mrgreen:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

He Confirmed Russia Meddled in 2016 to Help Trump. Now, He’s Speaking Out
The Agency stood by its analysts. Brennan later told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the CIA’s analytical branch “was very concerned about polluting the [report] with this material.” In the face of their objections, the CIA and FBI struck a compromise that the Agency would not include or use the dossier in the final ICA but “agreed to place the material in an annex,” according to the committee’s report.
The unclassified version of the intelligence report concluded that Putin had “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election,” had “developed a clear preference for [Trump],” and “aspired to help [Trump’s] election chances when possible.”

The report found broad agreement within the intelligence community except for one point: Had Putin ordered Russia’s spy services to meddle in the election merely to cause bipartisan chaos, or had he wanted Trump to win?

Van Landingham, his CIA colleagues, and the FBI concluded with high confidence that Putin had done it in order to help Trump. The NSA disagreed somewhat and assigned only moderate confidence to the judgment. The report spelled out both CIA and NSA’s confidence levels in the final unclassified report, allowing readers to see the scope of the narrow disagreement.
Former Rep. Devin Nunes, a MAGA true believer and at the time the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, was not so enthusiastic about it. Van Landingham and his colleagues, committee staff argued in a report released in April 2018 that the intelligence community “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” in concluding that Putin had been trying to help Trump.

In an awkward feat of timing, Putin himself appeared to settle the matter soon after, during a press conference with Trump on July 16, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. Asked directly if he wanted Trump to win, Putin was blunt. “Yes, I wanted him to win,”
Good article.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 4:03 pm He Confirmed Russia Meddled in 2016 to Help Trump. Now, He’s Speaking Out
The Agency stood by its analysts. Brennan later told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the CIA’s analytical branch “was very concerned about polluting the [report] with this material.” In the face of their objections, the CIA and FBI struck a compromise that the Agency would not include or use the dossier in the final ICA but “agreed to place the material in an annex,” according to the committee’s report.
The unclassified version of the intelligence report concluded that Putin had “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election,” had “developed a clear preference for [Trump],” and “aspired to help [Trump’s] election chances when possible.”

The report found broad agreement within the intelligence community except for one point: Had Putin ordered Russia’s spy services to meddle in the election merely to cause bipartisan chaos, or had he wanted Trump to win?

Van Landingham, his CIA colleagues, and the FBI concluded with high confidence that Putin had done it in order to help Trump. The NSA disagreed somewhat and assigned only moderate confidence to the judgment. The report spelled out both CIA and NSA’s confidence levels in the final unclassified report, allowing readers to see the scope of the narrow disagreement.
Former Rep. Devin Nunes, a MAGA true believer and at the time the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, was not so enthusiastic about it. Van Landingham and his colleagues, committee staff argued in a report released in April 2018 that the intelligence community “did not employ proper analytic tradecraft” in concluding that Putin had been trying to help Trump.

In an awkward feat of timing, Putin himself appeared to settle the matter soon after, during a press conference with Trump on July 16, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. Asked directly if he wanted Trump to win, Putin was blunt. “Yes, I wanted him to win,”
Good article.
No. July 3rd Rolling Stone repeats Biden is sharp as ever. Big fat lie. Cannot be trusted.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 235053064/

You expect people to then accept the dredging up of Russian boogymen influencing the election over 7 years ago. :ohno: Fucks sake. Get help.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
No. July 3rd Rolling Stone repeats Biden is sharp as ever. Big fat lie. Cannot be trusted.

You expect people to then accept the dredging up of Russian boogymen influencing the election over 7 years ago. :ohno: Fucks sake. Get help.
This article has zero to do with biden’s mental fitness so stuff your weak ass attempt at a deflection up your rectum and try again.

Guy was completely dismissive of the Steele dossier and based his findings on serious analysis. You’re delusional if you think russia hasn’t interfered in our elections including 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

This article has zero to do with biden’s mental fitness so stuff your weak ass attempt at a deflection up your rectum and try again.

Guy was completely dismissive of the Steele dossier and based his findings on serious analysis. You’re delusional if you think russia hasn’t interfered in our elections including 2016.

Let's see the proof?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

:rofl:
Blue Anon nut job. :dunce:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:20 pm This article has zero to do with biden’s mental fitness so stuff your weak ass attempt at a deflection up your rectum and try again.

How to say you got nothing without saying you got nothing.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
How to say you got nothing without saying you got nothing.

Hey! Maybe SG is a paid troll? :mrgreen:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Here’s the DoJ’s press release. Not surprising. This is where much of the pro-Russian/Ukraine War propaganda on social media comes from.
The Justice Department today announced the ongoing seizure of 32 internet domains used in Russian government-directed foreign malign influence campaigns colloquially referred to as “Doppelganger,” in violation of U.S. money laundering and criminal trademark laws. As alleged in an unsealed affidavit, the Russian companies Social Design Agency (SDA), Structura National Technology (Structura), and ANO Dialog, operating under the direction and control of the Russian Presidential Administration, and in particular First Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office Sergei Vladilenovich Kiriyenko, used these domains, among others, to covertly spread Russian government propaganda with the aim of reducing international support for Ukraine, bolstering pro-Russian policies and interests, and influencing voters in U.S. and foreign elections, including the U.S. 2024 Presidential Election.

In conjunction with the domain seizures, the U.S. Treasury Department announced the designation of 10 individuals and two entities as part of a coordinated response to Russia’s malign influence efforts targeting the 2024 U.S. presidential election. This announcement follows the designation of actors involved in Doppelganger announced by the Treasury Department in March.

“The Justice Department is seizing 32 internet domains that the Russian government and Russian government-sponsored actors have used to engage in a covert campaign to interfere in and influence the outcome of our country’s elections,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “As alleged in our court filings, President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle, including Sergei Kiriyenko, directed Russian public relations companies to promote disinformation and state-sponsored narratives as part of a campaign to influence the 2024 U.S. Presidential Election. An internal planning document created by the Kremlin states that a goal of the campaign is to secure Russia’s preferred outcome in the election. The sites we are seizing today were filled with Russian government propaganda that had been created by the Kremlin to reduce international support for Ukraine, bolster pro-Russian policies and interests, and influence voters in the United States and other countries. Our actions today make clear that the Justice Department will be aggressive in countering and disrupting attempts by the Russian government, or any other malign actor, to interfere in our elections and undermine our democracy.”

“The Department’s seizure of 32 internet domains secretly deployed to spread foreign malign influence demonstrates once again that Russia remains a predominant foreign threat to our elections,” said Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco. “At Putin’s direction, Russian companies SDA, Structura, and ANO Dialog used cybersquatting, fabricated influencers, and fake profiles to covertly promote AI-generated false narratives on social media. Those narratives targeted specific American demographics and regions in a calculated effort to subvert our election. Our republic depends on elections that are free from foreign interference, and we will not rest in our efforts to expose foreign malign influence operations and protect our democracy, without fear or favor.”

“Today’s announcement exposes the scope of the Russian government’s influence operations and their reliance on cutting-edge AI to sow disinformation,” said FBI Director Christopher Wray. “Companies operating at the direction of the Russian government created websites to trick Americans into unwittingly consuming Russian propaganda. By seizing these websites, the FBI is making clear to the world what they are, Russian attempts to interfere in our elections and influence our society. The FBI will continue to work with our partners to expose and shutdown these covert influence campaigns.”

“This seizure illustrates vividly what the U.S. government and private sector partners have warned for months: the Russian government and its proxies are aggressively accelerating the Kremlin’s covert efforts to seed false stories and amplify disinformation directed at the American public,” said Assistant Attorney General Matthew G. Olsen of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. “Today’s announcement reveals Russia is willing to impersonate our free and open press in its egregious schemes. This is our third disruption of Russian foreign malign influence operations in two months, and the Justice Department remains relentless in protecting Americans from such unacceptable conduct. To Russia, and any other government seeking to stoke discord in our society: know that we will spare no effort and use every available tool to disrupt and expose this malign activity and defend our democratic institutions.”
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice- ... -influence
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:24 am Here’s the DoJ’s press release. Not surprising. This is where much of the pro-Russian/Ukraine War propaganda on social media comes from.
The Justice Department today announced the ongoing seizure of 32 internet domains used in Russian government-directed foreign malign influence campaigns colloquially referred to as “Doppelganger,” in violation of U.S. money laundering and criminal trademark laws. As alleged in an unsealed affidavit, the Russian companies Social Design Agency (SDA), Structura National Technology (Structura), and ANO Dialog, operating under the direction and control of the Russian Presidential Administration, and in particular First Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office Sergei Vladilenovich Kiriyenko, used these domains, among others, to covertly spread Russian government propaganda with the aim of reducing international support for Ukraine, bolstering pro-Russian policies and interests, and influencing voters in U.S. and foreign elections, including the U.S. 2024 Presidential Election.

In conjunction with the domain seizures, the U.S. Treasury Department announced the designation of 10 individuals and two entities as part of a coordinated response to Russia’s malign influence efforts targeting the 2024 U.S. presidential election. This announcement follows the designation of actors involved in Doppelganger announced by the Treasury Department in March.

“The Justice Department is seizing 32 internet domains that the Russian government and Russian government-sponsored actors have used to engage in a covert campaign to interfere in and influence the outcome of our country’s elections,” said Attorney General Merrick B. Garland. “As alleged in our court filings, President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle, including Sergei Kiriyenko, directed Russian public relations companies to promote disinformation and state-sponsored narratives as part of a campaign to influence the 2024 U.S. Presidential Election. An internal planning document created by the Kremlin states that a goal of the campaign is to secure Russia’s preferred outcome in the election. The sites we are seizing today were filled with Russian government propaganda that had been created by the Kremlin to reduce international support for Ukraine, bolster pro-Russian policies and interests, and influence voters in the United States and other countries. Our actions today make clear that the Justice Department will be aggressive in countering and disrupting attempts by the Russian government, or any other malign actor, to interfere in our elections and undermine our democracy.”

“The Department’s seizure of 32 internet domains secretly deployed to spread foreign malign influence demonstrates once again that Russia remains a predominant foreign threat to our elections,” said Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco. “At Putin’s direction, Russian companies SDA, Structura, and ANO Dialog used cybersquatting, fabricated influencers, and fake profiles to covertly promote AI-generated false narratives on social media. Those narratives targeted specific American demographics and regions in a calculated effort to subvert our election. Our republic depends on elections that are free from foreign interference, and we will not rest in our efforts to expose foreign malign influence operations and protect our democracy, without fear or favor.”

“Today’s announcement exposes the scope of the Russian government’s influence operations and their reliance on cutting-edge AI to sow disinformation,” said FBI Director Christopher Wray. “Companies operating at the direction of the Russian government created websites to trick Americans into unwittingly consuming Russian propaganda. By seizing these websites, the FBI is making clear to the world what they are, Russian attempts to interfere in our elections and influence our society. The FBI will continue to work with our partners to expose and shutdown these covert influence campaigns.”

“This seizure illustrates vividly what the U.S. government and private sector partners have warned for months: the Russian government and its proxies are aggressively accelerating the Kremlin’s covert efforts to seed false stories and amplify disinformation directed at the American public,” said Assistant Attorney General Matthew G. Olsen of the Justice Department’s National Security Division. “Today’s announcement reveals Russia is willing to impersonate our free and open press in its egregious schemes. This is our third disruption of Russian foreign malign influence operations in two months, and the Justice Department remains relentless in protecting Americans from such unacceptable conduct. To Russia, and any other government seeking to stoke discord in our society: know that we will spare no effort and use every available tool to disrupt and expose this malign activity and defend our democratic institutions.”
a good time to take the gloves off of Ukraine about the use of our weapons

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:24 am Here’s the DoJ’s press release. Not surprising. This is where much of the pro-Russian/Ukraine War propaganda on social media comes from.

Jane. You ignorant slut.

Can't believe you are buying the DOJ line. The same fucking DOJ that lied over Trump/Russia.

Just can't quit Russia collusion. Stick to golf.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:29 pm

Jane. You ignorant slut.

Can't believe you are buying the DOJ line. The same fucking DOJ that lied over Trump/Russia.

Comrade Kamala is doing so poorly they have to dust off the Russia Hoax narrative again. Oof. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:01 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:29 pm

Jane. You ignorant slut.

Comrade Kamala is doing so poorly they have to dust off the Russia Hoax narrative again. Oof. :lol:
Yeah! It’s all a hoax! Which is why Tenet has gone silent and all if it’s $100k/week influencers are screaming “we didn’t know” rather than staying silent or denying the implications. :lol:

Here’s the indictment. Statements included mean the DOJ has this evidence, it’s provable, and could be used in court.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 96.2.0.pdf

And to think…some people help spread Russian propaganda without even getting paid. :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:48 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:01 pm

Yeah! It’s all a hoax! Which is why Tenet has gone silent and all if it’s $100k/week influencers are screaming “we didn’t know” rather than staying silent or denying the implications. :lol:

Here’s the indictment. Statements included mean the DOJ has this evidence, it’s provable, and could be used in court.

And to think…some people help spread Russian propaganda without even getting paid. :rofl:
Hey. Be a sport and tell us exactly how this influence happened. Since you're so up on the case and all.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:49 am
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:48 am

Hey. Be a sport and tell us exactly how this influence happened. Since you're so up on the case and all.
Sure! Here it is in a nutshell!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:24 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:49 am

You follow Nikki Haley? :suspicious: And check on the fact you can't even give any facts on the topic. We all see how this will now run. You'll claim "interference" in perpetuity and never provide any facts other than Putin bad!

I do see a similar pattern with the last "collusion" though. DOJ indicts Russians that live in Russia and then make wild claims. Remember the last time the DOJ tried this and the Russians hired lawyers? The DOJ backed down because they didn't want to go through discovery.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:34 am
kalm wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:24 am

You follow Nikki Haley? :suspicious: And check on the fact you can't even give any facts on the topic. We all see how this will now run. You'll claim "interference" in perpetuity and never provide any facts other than Putin bad!

I do see a similar pattern with the last "collusion" though. DOJ indicts Russians that live in Russia and then make wild claims. Remember the last time the DOJ tried this and the Russians hired lawyers? The DOJ backed down because they didn't want to go through discovery.
Yeah…because you have to follow someone to have their posts come across your feed. That’s exactly how Twitter works, Grandpa! :lol:

It’s been covered by every single news outlet. Find one and read. Russian propaganda and payoffs are not surprising in the least. You’d think the fact that most countries do it might calm your jets of denial, but nope!!!!