I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Biden/Harris Border Bloodbath

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:33 am

which proves........ nothing. :coffee:

:ohno:
It proves you halfwits are shielding yourselves from debate because you know shenanigans have been caught with the 2020 election. This intellectual laziness rates right up there with Trump being guilty of hush money payments.
Which is why you’re super good at posting the evidence.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:52 pm

It proves you halfwits are shielding yourselves from debate because you know shenanigans have been caught with the 2020 election. This intellectual laziness rates right up there with Trump being guilty of hush money payments.
You've seen the posts where 147,000 ballots were not signature verified in addition to Georgia admitting they performed their audit incorrectly. You had your usual lazy response to them.

Where does this put the election? You still think it was on the up and up? Georgia admitted they can't prove it.

Lastly, this is why I was calling UNI out, for hiding behind the courts instead of being lazy as hell and doing a little leg work.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:42 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:55 pm

This is why you get made fun of in regards to elections. It's not about votes, it's about ballots. You flood the zone with enough ballots, then get someone to collect and submit them. Lots of states already have auto register to vote systems. Both my kids got signed up just by getting a license. Neither had to prove they were citizens.

You do know that in 2020, Fulton county did not do signature verification on over 147,000 ballots don't you? Pretty easy to fraudulently fill out a ballot for someone and sign, especially if they are going to accept all ballots due to lack of signature verification.

Even with rejection rates at normal, if you still flood the zone enough, you'll get illegal votes that will be counted and no one will ever know after initial count.
you people are always trying to manufacture a problem where none exists. :ohno:
That’s how Dems make a living …. Always need a good crisis
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:33 am

which proves........ nothing. :coffee:

:ohno:
yes, we saw that in 60 different court cases................next contestant please... :ohno:

:coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:25 pm

You've seen the posts where 147,000 ballots were not signature verified in addition to Georgia admitting they performed their audit incorrectly. You had your usual lazy response to them.

Where does this put the election? You still think it was on the up and up? Georgia admitted they can't prove it.

Lastly, this is why I was calling UNI out, for hiding behind the courts instead of being lazy as hell and doing a little leg work.
Squarely in the category of ancient history. :coffee:

And what kind of state gubmint can't find 11,790 votes in a friend's hour of need....? I thought you people were all about small gubmint and efficiency and here you are can't even stuff a couple of ballot boxes....:....SAD. ohno:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I'm still working through the Republican-controlled state gubmint throwing an election for the other team. :mrgreen:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:59 am

Squarely in the category of ancient history. :coffee:

And what kind of state gubmint can't find 11,790 votes in a friend's hour of need....? I thought you people were all about small gubmint and efficiency and here you are can't even stuff a couple of ballot boxes....:....SAD. ohno:
I've said it many times before. Dems definitely outhustle Reps at ballot harvesting.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:03 am

I'm still working through the Republican-controlled state gubmint throwing an election for the other team. :mrgreen:
You think Trump and Raffensperger are the same type of Republicans? Also, establishment Reps have shown they don't give a shit about power like the Dems, Reps care about money.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:33 am

You think Trump and Raffensperger are the same type of Republicans? Also, establishment Reps have shown they don't give a shit about power like the Dems, Reps care about money.
Read it again slower, sounding out all the syllables. Its ok of your lips move, that will go away with practice. :thumb:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:39 am

Read it again slower, sounding out all the syllables. Its ok of your lips move, that will go away with practice. :thumb:
Biden and Raffensperger were more on a "team" than Trump and Raffensperger.

You did see that GA said they would give over certain items, BUT in order to get those items, all cases must be dropped.

You defend the obvious fraud in GA like you do the Nordstream pipeline.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

:nod: Raffensperger (and Kemp) actually know how to put their responsibilities to all of their constituents ahead of their personal interests and do their jobs.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:57 am

:nod: Raffensperger (and Kemp) actually know how to put their responsibilities to all of their constituents ahead of their personal interests and do their jobs.
Is that why their election was all messed up and is still a mess and unresolved? No wonder they wanted the case dropped if they finally came clean with ballots and images like they are SUPPOSED to provide. State Supreme Court says so.

I don't think they threw the election to Biden, but believe they do not want to be embarrassed by how riddled with errors their election really was. You'd think voting would be something those two would have put more focus on to help out those constituents. Seems to be protecting personal interests.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:03 am
Is that why their election was all messed up and is still a mess and unresolved? No wonder they wanted the case dropped if they finally came clean with ballots and images like they are SUPPOSED to provide. State Supreme Court says so.

I don't think they threw the election to Biden, but believe they do not want to be embarrassed by how riddled with errors their election really was. You'd think voting would be something those two would have put more focus on to help out those constituents. Seems to be protecting personal interests.
Is it still an unresolved mess or is that just the opinion of a bunch of MAQA yahoos crying on their fainting couches, despite the crusty spots on the fabric? Is the MSM not covering this huge story because of a coverup or because it's not a huge story?

Is that why trump:
- incited a seditious riot on January 6?
- arranged for slates of fraudulent electors?
- called state officials trying to bully them into "finding" votes or not certifying results?
- was only interested in the results in battleground states that he lost (a sitting POTUS should care about all states)?
- had an absolutely dysfunctional and disastrous last year in office?

People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Kemp and Hogan are/were probably the 2 best Republican governors in the country. Either one of them would have absolutely crushed biden or harris in the 2024 Presidential election.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Correct - the voters that did that.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:11 am

Incorrect. The workers that collected the ballots threw the election to Biden. Ballots win the election, not votes. Dems outworked Reps in ballot collection.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:35 am

Incorrect. The workers that collected the ballots threw the election to Biden. Ballots win the election, not votes. Dems outworked Reps in ballot collection.
Meanwhile, in observable reality, even Trump admits that he lost the election. :coffee:

SeagullGizz..... :ohno:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Can you provide irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden? Or do you think rumors and innuendo magically make it true in this case?

Can you provide some rational guidelines for when rumors and innuendo are acceptable? If rumors and innuendo benefit trump or hurt his opponents is not a rational guideline.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

In other news…

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

...60 times you got laughed out of court - you couldn't even get trump's own judges believe that bullshit. :coffee:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:03 pm
...60 times you got laughed out of court - you couldn't even get trump's own judges believe that bullshit. :coffee:
Any judge (or government official) that doesn't support doneOLD and his efforts is a corrupt member of the deep state. Any judge (or government official) that does support doneOLD and his efforts is a virtuous warrior for truth, justice, and the American way (and apple pie). :sarcasm:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Incorrect. The vast majority was the courts playing it safe and declaring there was no standing. Kinda like how the Supreme Court didn't want to address the disparities in what was allowed to be called a legal vote.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 4:09 pm

Incorrect. The vast majority was the courts playing it safe and declaring there was no standing. Kinda like how the Supreme Court didn't want to address the disparities in what was allowed to be called a legal vote.
and laughed you on out the door...

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:35 am

Can you provide irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden? Or do you think rumors and innuendo magically make it true in this case?

Can you provide some rational guidelines for when rumors and innuendo are acceptable? If rumors and innuendo benefit trump or hurt his opponents is not a rational guideline.
Only 4 or 5 Dems support legislation/ Save Act to crack down on a illegals voting and every other type of democratic voter fraud that they have mastered

why is that?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:33 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 10:35 am

Only 4 or 5 Dems support legislation/ Save Act to crack down on a illegals voting and every other type of democratic voter fraud that they have mastered

why is that?
That is not irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:39 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:33 am

why is that?
That is not irrefutable proof that ballot harvesting won the election for biden.
OK, so what it is it evidence of?