Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:29 pm Image
Ya don’t say…

But they have Kid Rock, Nugent, and John Voight!

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:23 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 3:02 pm

Well her first attempt missed ya know
You seem a little upset about how the debate went. Would you like to talk about it?

I'm not Dr. Bench but I can try.
Nah

I’m no Harris fan… “but Trump” had a lot of material to work with last night and whiffed… I could of done better
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:28 pm Jim Jordan doesn't need to be addressed any more. You've got nothing. He was never in court and it's been years since the allegation claimed it happened. Blasey-Ford level stuff here.

In regards to Covid and RFK Jr. I already covered what he said. You and the media are conflating two separate conversations he was having. The first being that he was talking about the money the US spends on development of viruses in which they are targeted to specific populations. RFK pointed out that COVID had a propensity to be tougher on Blacks and Whites and less so on Jewish and Chinese. You are way off on this one. Your Forbes article starts off poorly mischaracterizing JFK on Covid as well.

I also already told you that after I debunked that first claim, I don't have the time to run down all your half baked conspiracy theories.

Last week you tried to tell me that the reason Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was due to them following Trump's plan. That is patently false.

You peddle in innuendo and conspiracies. Total whack job. Stop wasting people's time with your StOnge out of context copy/paste fest.

You really should get your head checked out.
Is it patently false?

Ten former top US military officials back Harris, call Trump 'a danger'

Without involving the Afghan government, he and his Administration negotiated a deal with the Taliban that freed 5,000 Taliban fighters and allowed them to return to the battlefield. Then, he left President Biden and Vice President Harris with no plans to execute a withdrawal, and with little time to do so. This chaotic approach severely hindered the Biden-Harris Administration’s ability to execute the most orderly withdrawal possible and put our service members and our allies at risk.
I look forward to reading your lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals in order to defend your false god.
Are these ten a subset of the 51 Intelligence officials?

:rofl: Everyone knows Trump's plan was not in place because the Taliban did not uphold their end of the agreement. Biden accepted that and chose 9/11 as his date to get all troops home. Do you not remember this?

Once again. Stop wasting time with easily debunked well known news. Holy shit.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:51 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:58 pm
Is it patently false?

Ten former top US military officials back Harris, call Trump 'a danger'

I look forward to reading your lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals in order to defend your false god.

:rofl: Everyone knows Trump's plan was not in place because the Taliban did not uphold their end of the agreement. Biden accepted that and chose 9/11 as his date to get all troops home. Do you not remember this?

Thank you for your "lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals". You are consistent.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:26 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:51 pm

Thank you for your "lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals". You are consistent.
What exactly does that second paragraph say?

They also wrote this.
In contrast, they wrote, Harris "has demonstrated her ability to take on the most difficult national security challenges in the Situation Room and on the international stage," from Russia's invasion of Ukraine to tensions with China in the Indo-Pacific.
"Harris is the best — and only — presidential candidate in this race who is fit to serve as our commander in chief," they wrote in the letter posted on X by Harris' campaign.
Harris is the best of the best of the best. :lol: Really?

Uni StBehar. Stop wasting my time with your unhinged reality. Please get help.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:34 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:26 pm

They also wrote this.
In contrast, they wrote, Harris "has demonstrated her ability to take on the most difficult national security challenges in the Situation Room and on the international stage," from Russia's invasion of Ukraine to tensions with China in the Indo-Pacific.
"Harris is the best — and only — presidential candidate in this race who is fit to serve as our commander in chief," they wrote in the letter posted on X by Harris' campaign.

Which candidate in this race is better? Not doneOLD. His disparaging comments about dead and wounded veterans and being laughed at by democratically elected world leaders disqualifies him.

Unhinged is hiding from the reality of everything bad that doneOLD has said and done.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:44 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:34 pm

They also wrote this.

Which candidate in this race is better? Not doneOLD. His disparaging comments about dead and wounded veterans and being laughed at by democratically elected world leaders disqualifies him.

Unhinged is hiding from the reality of everything bad that doneOLD has said and done.
Unhinged is trying to pass this off as legitimate when you read that whole second paragraph.

Rent free bro. Rent free.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:53 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:44 pm

Unhinged is trying to pass this off as legitimate when you read that whole second paragraph.

I love how you dismiss anyone that opposes trump while praising anyone that supports him regardless of actual qualifications. Here are the men and women who served their country that you're disparaging in order to protect a draft dodger.

Admiral Steve Abbot, USN (Ret)
Brigadier General Steven M. Anderson, USA (Ret)
Major General Peter S. Cooke, USA (Ret)
General Larry R. Ellis, USA (Ret)
Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps John L. Estrada, USMC (Ret), former Ambassador
Major General Randy Manner, USA (Ret)
Vice Admiral Dennis V. McGinn, USN (Ret), former Assistant Secretary of the Navy
General Lloyd W. Newton, USAF (Ret)
Major General Marilyn Quagliotti, USA (Ret)
Rear Admiral Michael E. Smith, USN (Ret)

I'm guessing many if not most actually served in Afghanistan and know a lot more about the situation then you, I or doneOLD. Their word plus the agreement that doneOLD negotiated and the 5,000 fighters he freed for almost nothing (Art of the Deal indeed) is plenty of credibility for all but partisan hacks.

harris lived rent free in doneOLD's head last night. Pushed her way in with the handshake, took control of his favorite chair when she brought up his rallies while responding to a question on immigration and kept sending him to the fridge for beers and snacks with every troll that go under his skin. Poor, old man was in way over his demented head.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:06 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:53 pm

I love how you dismiss anyone that opposes trump while praising anyone that supports him regardless of actual qualifications. Here are the men and women who served their country that you're disparaging in order to protect a draft dodger.

Admiral Steve Abbot, USN (Ret)
Brigadier General Steven M. Anderson, USA (Ret)
Major General Peter S. Cooke, USA (Ret)
General Larry R. Ellis, USA (Ret)
Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps John L. Estrada, USMC (Ret), former Ambassador
Major General Randy Manner, USA (Ret)
Vice Admiral Dennis V. McGinn, USN (Ret), former Assistant Secretary of the Navy
General Lloyd W. Newton, USAF (Ret)
Major General Marilyn Quagliotti, USA (Ret)
Rear Admiral Michael E. Smith, USN (Ret)

I'm guessing many if not most actually served in Afghanistan and know a lot more about the situation then you, I or doneOLD. Their word plus the agreement that doneOLD negotiated and the 5,000 fighters he freed for almost nothing (Art of the Deal indeed) is plenty of credibility for all but partisan hacks.

harris lived rent free in doneOLD's head last night. Pushed her way in with the handshake, took control of his favorite chair when she brought up his rallies while responding to a question on immigration and kept sending him to the fridge for beers and snacks with every troll that go under his skin. Poor, old man was in way over his demented head.
:sleep:

Boring and wrong. Unoriginal as well. Pedantic actually.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:40 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:46 am

Half the people I spoke with were from Minnesota. Conversation included shooting wolves that were killing calves, DNR shooting bear families that destroyed corn crops, and farmers that keep blanketing their fields with chemicals suggested by government agronomist, polluting the land, rivers and our bodies. One guy had shot 20 wolves, his buddy 40, all in Minnesota.
Domestic dogs kill more calves than wolves but the wolf people pay for calves killed by wolves so everything is a wolf kill.
Thank you for responding Mr Trump.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

After watching the debate, I can now put Harris on the despicable liar platform with Trump. Trump may be more outlandish, but Harris is not to be trusted.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:14 am After watching the debate, I can now put Harris on the despicable liar platform with Trump. Trump may be more outlandish, but Harris is not to be trusted.
Gil, she’s a politician.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Damage control.
By Wednesday morning, those in Trumpworld had fallen back on two lines of defense. First, they blamed the refs. The debate was unfair, they said, because ABC moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis dared to call out Trump’s lies in real time. “ABC News Fact-Checked Trump 7 Times; Never Fact-Checked Kamala Once,” a Breitbart headline blared. Second, Trump’s proxies asserted that Harris’s performance wouldn’t win over undecided voters in battleground states. “Harris won on the performance, but she highlighted the fact that she’s really, really liberal,” a veteran of Trump’s 2020 campaign said.

The reclassification of his grievance-heavy, truth-light performance as a win was classic Trump. Ever since he flirted with running for president in 1988, Trump has relied on his mentor Roy Cohn’s three rules of winning: attack, attack, attack; admit nothing, deny everything; and always claim victory. “I thought that was my best Debate, EVER,” Trump posted on Truth Social about 20 minutes after leaving the stage.

Trump’s co-campaign managers Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita told people that the trajectory of the race didn’t change, according to a former campaign staffer. On Truth Social, Trump posted a flurry of rapid-response polls that showed him overperforming with undecided voters. Trump was more favorable to 6 out of 10 undecided voters in one Reuters survey. A C-SPAN poll on X (formerly Twitter) had Trump winning 64-36. “Their view is that Harris had a goal, which was to win undecided voters, and she failed that goal. She doubled down on being extremely liberal. That’s getting drowned out today by the talk about Trump’s performance. But by day two and day three, that will be the story,” a top GOP strategist said. (The first high-quality postdebate polling won’t start rolling in until later this week at the earliest.)
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/t ... e-response
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:50 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:14 am After watching the debate, I can now put Harris on the despicable liar platform with Trump. Trump may be more outlandish, but Harris is not to be trusted.
Gil, she’s a politician.
she is many things, should be shipped off to Hollywood after her academy award type performance, she could get a B movie role as a pajama party organizer, irritating Karen soccer mom or just a condescending bitch at Starbucks that cuts the line and when you call her on it does and outstanding job of acting like it's your fault and looks at you like a toddler.... :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:23 am
kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:50 am

Gil, she’s a politician.
she is many things, should be shipped off to Hollywood after her academy award type performance, she could get a B movie role as a pajama party organizer, irritating Karen soccer mom or just a condescending bitch at Starbucks that cuts the line and when you call her on it does and outstanding job of acting like it's your fault and looks at you like a toddler.... :lol:
Yep. This is what any successful woman has to overcome.

For us these are all signs of strength to those who want to follow.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:54 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:23 am

so you like Karen's that cut the line and if you call them on it they look at you like how dare you ..... OK
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:58 am

so you like Karen's that cut the line and if you call them on it they look at you like how dare you ..... OK
Yes all of it. They have to overcome their own self centeredness that tends to go with positions of power or the common stereotyping that may be untrue. Which is what you’re doing right now, unless Harris herself has literally cut in line ahead of CH and smuggly given him the Karen treatment about it.

But hey! Grab those nasty, dumb, childless cat ladies by the pussy is just bros being bros. Amirite! :ohno: :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

In other words…your complaints about women and repeatedly calling them bitches in multiple posts is quite…………Karen of you?

:rofl:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:07 am

Yes all of it. They have to overcome their own self centeredness that tends to go with positions of power or the common stereotyping that may be untrue. Which is what you’re doing right now, unless Harris herself has literally cut in line ahead of CH and smuggly given him the Karen treatment about it.

But hey! Grab those nasty, dumb, childless cat ladies by the pussy is just bros being bros. Amirite! :ohno: :lol:
no, you're nuts, maybe start a pretzel business
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:28 am
kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:07 am

no, you're nuts, maybe start a pretzel business
Wouldn’t that be “knots”?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:10 am

In other words…your complaints about women and repeatedly calling them bitches in multiple posts is quite…………Karen of you?

So you support Karens? :lol:

Call em what ever you want but if a lady cuts the line for no good reason meaning like no kids or elderly with her and you don’t call them out you are emboldening bad behavior …

I’ve found that most woman are not like that at all but you never miss an opportunity to embarrass yourselff do you
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:06 am
kalm wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 7:10 am

So you support Karens? :lol:

Call em what ever you want but if a lady cuts the line for no good reason meaning like no kids or elderly with her and you don’t call them out you are emboldening bad behavior …

I’ve found that most woman are not like that at all but you never miss an opportunity to embarrass yourselff do you
Why would you think I support Karen’s? And why is it only women. There are male Karen’s as well. Sounds like you have female issues. It’s ok. I’m always here if you need to talk.

:luv:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

America hater…

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Great exchange:

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 4:40 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:46 am

Half the people I spoke with were from Minnesota. Conversation included shooting wolves that were killing calves, DNR shooting bear families that destroyed corn crops, and farmers that keep blanketing their fields with chemicals suggested by government agronomist, polluting the land, rivers and our bodies. One guy had shot 20 wolves, his buddy 40, all in Minnesota.
Domestic dogs kill more calves than wolves but the wolf people pay for calves killed by wolves so everything is a wolf kill.
We have evidence of wolves in my county, no recorded wolf kills. Your stats on dogs killing cattle is like what Mark Twain said, there's lies, damn lies and statistics. Kittson County had 45 confirmed and reimbursed. The county sheriff says 118 were reported, he believes that may be low, but it's not easy to find concrete evidence. Those are written off as losses.