Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:06 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:49 am

You didn't know? :rofl: Of course you didn't. Lazy ass.

Here's a link to help you out. Read the whole thing.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 768370002/

Also, get your story straight on Jordan. He wasn't accused of any touching, he was accused of not helping the defenseless wrestlers when the doctor overpowered them and forced touching...on male wrestlers.
I'll ask again, who was convicted? If you want to use that standard for doneOLD, gym jordan, matt gaetz, etc. then we're using it for the claims of pedophilia within the Lincoln Project. If you don't like me pointing out your double standard then stop using one.

Show me where I called gym jordan a pedophile. I'm pretty sure I've consistently used groomer to describe old gym. gaetz is the pedophile.
Okay. Since you apparently didn't bother to read the article.

He admitted to his actions and stepped down. I'd say that's pretty good proof. Plus statements like this.
The statement added: "The totality of his deceptions are beyond anything any of us could have imagined and we are absolutely shocked and sickened by it. Like so many, we have been betrayed and deceived by John Weaver."
In an appearance on national television, its co-founder George Conway expressed shock: "It's terrible and awful and appalling and unfathomable, I, I didn't know John very well. I frankly only spoke to him a couple of times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project. It's almost, I don't even know what to say. It's just terrible. It leaves me speechless, frankly."
The best part is when Steve Schmidt who was running The Lincoln Project had to step down as well because it came out that he was an enabler. Knew about Weaver's actions and didn't say anything until he thought it would save his skin. Too late.

On the Jim Jordan side:
In March 2018, Ohio State received a report from a former student-athlete about sexual abuse by Strauss decades earlier. Ohio State took the allegations seriously and acted immediately. Less than one week later, on April 5, 2018, the university announced an investigation and notified the Columbus Division of Police. Perkins Coie LLP was retained to conduct an external, independent investigation.

Ohio State contacted 115,000 alumni and former student-athletes about the investigation. The university also reached out to another 147,000 people through university-wide notifications to inform them of the investigation; encourage them to share any information they had with the independent investigators; and provide updates.
https://straussinvestigation.osu.edu/

Jordan was not named in the report and thus was not mentioned by student athletes during the investigation by Perkins Coie. Your version of what you think Jordan did, goes right along with the Christine Blasey Ford story of believability and timing.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:20 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 9:06 am

I'll ask again, who was convicted? If you want to use that standard for doneOLD, gym jordan, matt gaetz, etc. then we're using it for the claims of pedophilia within the Lincoln Project. If you don't like me pointing out your double standard then stop using one.

Show me where I called gym jordan a pedophile. I'm pretty sure I've consistently used groomer to describe old gym. gaetz is the pedophile.

He admitted to his actions and stepped down. I'd say that's pretty good proof. Plus statements like this.
The statement added: "The totality of his deceptions are beyond anything any of us could have imagined and we are absolutely shocked and sickened by it. Like so many, we have been betrayed and deceived by John Weaver."
In an appearance on national television, its co-founder George Conway expressed shock: "It's terrible and awful and appalling and unfathomable, I, I didn't know John very well. I frankly only spoke to him a couple of times on the phone early on in the Lincoln Project. It's almost, I don't even know what to say. It's just terrible. It leaves me speechless, frankly."
The best part is when Steve Schmidt who was running The Lincoln Project had to step down as well because it came out that he was an enabler. Knew about Weaver's actions and didn't say anything until he thought it would save his skin. Too late.

On the Jim Jordan side:
In March 2018, Ohio State received a report from a former student-athlete about sexual abuse by Strauss decades earlier. Ohio State took the allegations seriously and acted immediately. Less than one week later, on April 5, 2018, the university announced an investigation and notified the Columbus Division of Police. Perkins Coie LLP was retained to conduct an external, independent investigation.

Ohio State contacted 115,000 alumni and former student-athletes about the investigation. The university also reached out to another 147,000 people through university-wide notifications to inform them of the investigation; encourage them to share any information they had with the independent investigators; and provide updates.

Jordan was not named in the report and thus was not mentioned by student athletes during the investigation by Perkins Coie. Your version of what you think Jordan did, goes right along with the Christine Blasey Ford story of believability and timing.
There you go trying to limit the debate. This time because jordan wasn't "mentioned by student athletes during the investigation by Perkins Coie". Plenty of wrestlers have come forward and named jordan.

If the situation were reversed and jordan had taken responsibility for failing to protect wrestlers from a sexual predator and weaver hadn't you'd be praising jordan for being man enough to admit his mistakes and criticizing weaver for not. You tailor your arguments based on the ideology of who you're defending or criticizing not what they allegedly did.

jordan is a groomer. Criticizing the Lincoln Project while defending/deflecting for jordan is hypocritical.

Let's not forget that pedophile, matt "the klingon" gaetz.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:32 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:20 am

On the Jim Jordan side:

There you go trying to limit the debate. This time because jordan wasn't "mentioned by student athletes during the investigation by Perkins Coie". Plenty of wrestlers have come forward and named jordan.

If the situation were reversed and jordan had taken responsibility for failing to protect wrestlers from a sexual predator and weaver hadn't you'd be praising jordan for being man enough to admit his mistakes and criticizing weaver for not. You tailor your arguments based on the ideology of who you're defending or criticizing not what they allegedly did.

jordan is a groomer. Criticizing the Lincoln Project while defending/deflecting for jordan is hypocritical.

:rofl: WTF was that unmoored from reality defense?! Kamala II.

The Lincoln Project pervert guy that you and Klam support, and his lying enabler both stepped down because their emails became public. Proof.

You've got no one on the investigation naming Jordan. I did a Ctrl F of the document. His name doesn't even come up. The fact you try to include some randos that had an opportunity to come forward but didn't in an investigation tells you all you need to know.

This is the problem with Leftists like you. Willing to make shit up because of blind TDS rage.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:13 am

The Lincoln Project pervert guy that you and Klam support, and his lying enabler both stepped down because their emails became public. Proof.

You've got no one on the investigation naming Jordan. I did a Ctrl F of the document. His name doesn't even come up. The fact you try to include some randos that had an opportunity to come forward but didn't in an investigation tells you all you need to know.

This is the problem with Leftists like you. Willing to make shit up because of blind TDS rage.
Its a hallmark of Trump Dementia Syndrome
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

You used CTRL F on a single document and that was enough to declare that no one named jordan? Look in the mirror before you ever call anyone lazy.

I didn't make up anything. It only takes seconds to look up:
- Rocky Ratliff
- Mike Schyck
- Russ Hellickson
- Dunyasha Yetts

Rep. Jim Jordan 'turned a blind eye' to sex abuse allegations, says former OSU wrestler amid House speaker battle

Rep. Jim Jordan denies knowing about alleged sex abuse at Ohio State

Powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

It's just like you to attempt to limit the debate to reports that favor your argument while dismissing any that don't. Now you'll attempt to dismiss these allegations by ridiculing the sources or the timing. What kind of fallacy is that? I believe it's called a genetic fallacy. :D

But you be you and keep supporting sexual predators and groomers/enablers like doneOLD trump and gym jordan.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:41 am

You used CTRL F on a single document and that was enough to declare that no one named jordan? Look in the mirror before you ever call anyone lazy.

- Rocky Ratliff
- Mike Schyck
- Russ Hellickson
- Dunyasha Yetts

Rep. Jim Jordan 'turned a blind eye' to sex abuse allegations, says former OSU wrestler amid House speaker battle

Powerful GOP Rep. Jim Jordan accused of turning blind eye to sexual abuse as Ohio State wrestling coach

It's just like you to attempt to limit the debate to reports that favor your argument while dismissing any that don't. Now you'll attempt to dismiss these allegations by ridiculing the sources or the timing. What kind of fallacy is that? I believe it's called a genetic fallacy. :D

But you be you and keep supporting sexual predators and groomers/enablers like doneOLD trump and gym jordan.
I have facts (emails, apologies and resignations). You have accusations that never came up in an investigation that contacted over 250,000 students and others associated with the investigation. Nothing. Only came out when he was running for political office. Just like the Brett Cavanaugh embarrassment.

You apparently like supporting pedophiles and enablers just like Klam.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:57 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:41 am

- Rocky Ratliff
- Mike Schyck
- Russ Hellickson
- Dunyasha Yetts

I have facts (emails, apologies and resignations). You have accusations that never came up in an investigation that contacted over 250,000 students and others associated with the investigation. Nothing. Only came out when he was running for political office. Just like the Brett Cavanaugh embarrassment.

There is a whole lot more here than the Cavanaugh accusations - more people making allegations, can't dismiss the allegations because the accusers were supposedly drinking.

I don't support weaver or other pedophiles. weaver should have the book thrown at him.

That's the difference between you and I. I'm for justice regardless of ideology while you want justice based on ideology.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:57 am

There is a whole lot more here than the Cavanaugh accusations - more people making allegations, can't dismiss the allegations because the accusers were supposedly drinking.

I don't support weaver or other pedophiles. weaver should have the book thrown at him.

That's the difference between you and I. I'm for justice regardless of ideology while you want justice based on ideology.
:rofl: Your irrational TDS says otherwise. As I previously stated, you peddle innuendo and lies. This is another in a long list of embarrassing items you should be thoroughly disabused over, but you persist.

Why do our discussions feel like this Steven?

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students
WORST. WRESTLERS. EVER.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:18 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:08 pm

:rofl: Your irrational TDS says otherwise. As I previously stated, you peddle innuendo and lies. This is another in a long list of embarrassing items you should be thoroughly disabused over, but you persist.

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students
WORST. WRESTLERS. EVER.
Your defense of jordan and my not defending weaver says otherwise.

Pedophilia and grooming are wrong period! I'm not going to defend or deflect for a pedophile or groomer just because I share a their distaste for doneOLD.

I also recognize that it's difficult for a victim of sexual assault/abuse to come forward and admit it. strauss was in a position of authority which he took advantage of to abuse wrestlers and other athletes. Questioning the victims' manhood, toughness or ability as wrestlers is a copout.

You will defend/deflect for doneOLD or a MAQA yahoo regardless of the allegations and/or the evidence. You will dismiss, disregard or belittle anyone who criticizes doneOLD or a MAQA yahoo regardless of their credentials and their service to their country (see the generals and admirals who support harris and are critical of doneOLD's handling of the Afghanistan negotiations). You have no shame when it comes to defending doneOLD and MAQA yahoos.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:18 pm

WORST. WRESTLERS. EVER.

Pedophilia and grooming are wrong period! I'm not going to defend or deflect for a pedophile or groomer just because I share a their distaste for doneOLD.

I also recognize that it's difficult for a victim of sexual assault/abuse to come forward and admit it. strauss was in a position of authority which he took advantage of to abuse wrestlers and other athletes. Questioning the victims' manhood, toughness or ability as wrestlers is a copout.

You will defend/deflect for doneOLD or a MAQA yahoo regardless of the allegations and/or the evidence. You will dismiss, disregard or belittle anyone who criticizes doneOLD or a MAQA yahoo regardless of their credentials and their service to their country (see the generals and admirals who support harris and are critical of doneOLD's handling of the Afghanistan negotiations). You have no shame when it comes to defending doneOLD and MAQA yahoos.
Steven. You're drunk.

Facts vs innuendo.

Get help and stop calling me.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:28 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:03 pm

Steven. You're drunk.

Facts vs innuendo.

I don't think you understand what innuendo means. Victims saying they told jordan is first hand testimony not innuendo. '

You be you and keep defending/deflecting for a grooomer. He's a MAQA yahoo so anyone who mocks/criticizes/implicates him has tDS is a great defense.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:28 pm

Steven. You're drunk.

Facts vs innuendo.

I don't think you understand what innuendo means. Victims saying they told jordan is first hand testimony not innuendo. '

You be you and keep defending/deflecting for a grooomer. He's a MAQA yahoo so anyone who mocks/criticizes/implicates him has tDS is a great defense.
Victims? Yes, those poor wrestlers who had a small doctor overpower them. Just like Trump and the SS agents he tossed aside like ragdolls before commandeering the Beast.

Steven. You're drunk.

And you defend pedophiles too.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:45 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:38 pm

Victims? Yes, those poor wrestlers who had a small doctor overpower them. Just like Trump and the SS agents he tossed aside like ragdolls before commandeering the Beast.

Steven. You're drunk.

We saw 5'4" kamala harris completely overpower 6'3" doneOLD trump earlier this week.

I defend pedophiles? Do you have proof/quotes to back up that accusation?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:05 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:45 pm

Steven. You're drunk.

We saw 5'4" kamala harris completely overpower 6'3" doneOLD trump earlier this week.

Well, ever since I replied to Klam that he follows pedophiles and enablers, you've had eight posts in which you try to pass innuendo as fact on Jim Jordan, but only have a generic one sentence reply to the Lincoln Project co-founder, while also attacking Jordan in that same lazy ass post. Shameful.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:05 pm

Well, ever since I replied to Klam that he follows pedophiles and enablers, you've had eight posts in which you try to pass innuendo as fact on Jim Jordan, but only have a generic one sentence reply to the Lincoln Project co-founder, while also attacking Jordan in that same lazy ass post. Shameful.
You clearly don't understand the definitioin of innuendo.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:14 pm

You clearly don't understand the definitioin of innuendo.
Steven. You're drunk.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

If your tax dollars are paying for someone’s college loans than my tax dollars are paying for your standard of living. Fucking socialists… :ohno:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:13 am If your tax dollars are paying for someone’s college loans than my tax dollars are paying for your standard of living. Fucking socialists… :ohno:

Great person you are following. A real piece of shit.