I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:46 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:30 am

No. You got caught telling another lie.

From your article:

You even act like you don't understand the context of what Putin was saying.

Willfully ignorant.
So we're into week 133 of putin and SG's two week special operation. Good to know.
Well, if you actually did some leg work on topics, these wouldn't surprise you.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:52 am
So we're into week 133 of putin and SG's two week special operation. Good to know.
Being in day 934 of a 14 day special operation isn't that different from being in day 934 of a 3 day special operation.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:30 am

No. You got caught telling another lie.

From your article:

You even act like you don't understand the context of what Putin was saying.

Willfully ignorant.
:lol:

They remain master strategists. :)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:59 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:52 am

Being in day 934 of a 14 day special operation isn't that different from being in day 934 of a 3 day special operation.
Steven. You're drunk. Go back to your minibar. When you gain some insight into what is called context, then your comments can be taken seriously.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:07 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:59 am

Steven. You're drunk. Go back to your minibar. When you gain some insight into what is called context, then your comments can be taken seriously.
‘88…

This means you’ve scored a hit which he cannot refute.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:56 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:07 pm

‘88…

Steven's buddy. You're drunk. Go back to the minibar with Steven.

When you realize Putin never said he was going to conquer Ukraine in 3 days, then we can talk honestly.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:00 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:56 pm
‘88…

When you realize Putin never said he was going to conquer Ukraine in 3 days, then we can talk honestly.
We're at day 934. Does it really matter if putin thought it would take 3 or 14 days? He's still way the fvck f beyond the original estimate.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:27 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:00 pm

We're at day 934. Does it really matter if putin thought it would take 3 or 14 days? He's still way the fvck f beyond the original estimate.
Well, as usual, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Can you show me where Putin said he was going to finish his SMO in either time frame? No? Shocker.

You just making shit up again and being intellectually lazy Steven.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:20 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:27 pm

Can you show me where Putin said he was going to finish his SMO in either time frame? No? Shocker.

You're the one that quoted 2 weeks from kalm's article like that invalidated the 3 day timeframe ...
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:30 am From your article:
Barroso said he asked Putin if Russian troops had crossed into eastern Ukraine, La Repubblica reports. “That is not the question,” Putin reportedly said. “But if I wanted to, I could take Kiev in two weeks.”

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:34 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:20 pm

You're the one that quoted 2 weeks from kalm's article like that invalidated the 3 day timeframe ...
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:30 am From your article:

Got it. You've got nothing as usual, except where you think you have something and then proceed to paint yourself into a corner.

Putin said "two weeks if I wanted". To a reader with even a modicum of honesty, one could see Putin was talking all out. He's still in his SMO, which is about 30% of Russia's full capacity. He's done exactly as he said they would do. "Denazify and demilitarize" Ukraine.

Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:51 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 8:34 pm
Got it. You've got nothing as usual, except where you think you have something and then proceed to paint yourself into a corner.

Putin said "two weeks if I wanted". To a reader with even a modicum of honesty, one could see Putin was talking all out. He's still in his SMO, which is about 30% of Russia's full capacity. He's done exactly as he said they would do. "Denazify and demilitarize" Ukraine.

Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over.
Proof that "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement"?

The invasion has been a disaster for russia. They already had a demographic problem and the invasion has turned it into a crisis.

Are the russians still paying you to push the denazify canard? If putin wants to denazify something he should start with the kremlin, there are more nazis there than Kiev.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:51 am

The invasion has been a disaster for russia. They already had a demographic problem and the invasion has turned it into a crisis.

Are the russians still paying you to push the denazify canard? If putin wants to denazify something he should start with the kremlin, there are more nazis there than Kiev.
Steven, you're drunk.

We've already covered this previously when you didn't believe there were negotiations. Do some reading this time.

https://www.intellinews.com/top-ukraini ... 22-302876/
Top Ukrainian politician and presidential advisor Oleksiy Arestovych added a seventh confirmation that a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine was agreed in principle in March 2022 that was later shot down by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
“[The Russians] were ready to end the war if we accepted neutrality like Finland once did. And we would make a commitment that we would not join Nato. When we returned from Istanbul Boris Johnson came to Kyiv and said: “We will not sign anything with them at all and let’s just go to war,” Arestovych said.

Arestovych comments back up comments from former German chancellor Gerhard Schroeder, who was also in Istanbul, who also confirmed that a Russia-Ukraine peace deal was nearly reached in the spring of 2022, he said in an interview with Berliner Zeitung on October 21.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! SeatlleGriz is a Paid Russian Troll megathread

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:03 pm

Steven, you're drunk.

We've already covered this previously when you didn't believe there were negotiations. Do some reading this time.

Top Ukrainian politician and presidential advisor Oleksiy Arestovych added a seventh confirmation that a peace deal between Russia and Ukraine was agreed in principle in March 2022 that was later shot down by UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
“[The Russians] were ready to end the war if we accepted neutrality like Finland once did. And we would make a commitment that we would not join Nato. When we returned from Istanbul Boris Johnson came to Kyiv and said: “We will not sign anything with them at all and let’s just go to war,” Arestovych said.

Arestovych comments back up comments from former German chancellor Gerhard Schroeder, who was also in Istanbul, who also confirmed that a Russia-Ukraine peace deal was nearly reached in the spring of 2022, he said in an interview with Berliner Zeitung on October 21.
I'm drunk?

You stated "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over."

I asked for proof that "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement".

You responded with this article that states that a deal was "nearly reached in the spring of 2022". Nearly reached does not equal signed. Put down the meth pipe.

Do you have proof that "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement" or are you pulling sh!t out of your ass? Ironic coming from you considering you like to accuse others of using rumors and innuendo.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! SeatlleGriz is a Paid Russian Troll megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:54 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:16 pm

Steven, you're drunk.

I'm drunk?

You stated "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over."

You responded with this article that states that a deal was "nearly reached in the spring of 2022". Nearly reached does not equal signed. Put down the meth pipe.

Do you have proof that "Zelensky had a signed peace agreement" or are you pulling sh!t out of your ass? Ironic coming from you considering you like to accuse others of using rumors and innuendo.
:rofl: From a guy that had to be informed TWICE there were negotiations to ask for proof of a signed agreement is hilarious. Let me pull out my pocket copy and send you a screenshot.

Stop wasting time, as Zelensky obviously had to agree and his negotiators signed on. :ohno:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:04 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:54 pm
I'm drunk?

:rofl: From a guy that had to be informed TWICE there were negotiations to ask for proof of a signed agreement is hilarious. Let me pull out my pocket copy and send you a screenshot.

Stop wasting time, as Zelensky obviously had to agree and his negotiators signed on. :ohno:
Then provide the proof or put down the meth pipe and get into rehab.

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Y’all keeping this monument to skullfucking alive for me, fellas?

I’m touched. It’s like having my own statue in Richmond or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:07 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:04 pm

This is now the third time I've had to inform you that a peace deal was agreed to by the negotiators.

If you think the negotiators had not signed off on the agreement, you cannot be helped.

Do some research lazy ass and stop wasting people's time with your lack of effort, Steven.

https://www.intellinews.com/fresh-evide ... rn-321468/
While the peace talks and its conclusion remains controversial, as bne IntelliNews has reported, the evidence that a deal was agreed has become overwhelming. More than seven senior officials, six of whom participated in the meetings, as well as the White House’s top security advisor on Russia, Fiona Hill, who didn’t, confirmed the existence of the talks and their successful conclusion.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:29 pm Y’all keeping this monument to skullfucking alive for me, fellas?

I’m touched. It’s like having my own statue in Richmond or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, some just can't help stepping on rakes, so it continues. The thread has been gold. Credit due.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:26 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:07 pm

This is now the third time I've had to inform you that a peace deal was agreed to by the negotiators.

If you think the negotiators had not signed off on the agreement, you cannot be helped.

Do some research lazy ass and stop wasting people's time with your lack of effort, Steven.

While the peace talks and its conclusion remains controversial, as bne IntelliNews has reported, the evidence that a deal was agreed has become overwhelming. More than seven senior officials, six of whom participated in the meetings, as well as the White House’s top security advisor on Russia, Fiona Hill, who didn’t, confirmed the existence of the talks and their successful conclusion.
You posted:
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:51 am Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over.
So provide a link to a signed agreement. You want irrefutable/video proof for anything anhyone accuses doneOLD of, I'm just trying to apply the same standard here.

Why are verbal reports acceptable here but not when it looks bad for doneOLD?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:28 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:26 am

You posted:
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:51 am Zelensky had a signed peace agreement, but old BoJo came in and told him they would deliver a victory. NATO screwed Ukraine over.
So provide a link to a signed agreement. You want irrefutable/video proof for anything anhyone accuses doneOLD of, I'm just trying to apply the same standard here.

First off, what the fuck does this have to do with Trump?

Secondly, do you even understand how negotiations work, especially complex and important ones? Both parties agree to terms and sign off on agreements. You think the Ukrainians went back to Zelensky and said, "let me check my notes boss?".

As for the agreement, stop being lazy and find it on the Internet. It's all there for you to read, but from experience, you won't do it. Too much work.

Lastly, you apparently didn't even read the article I posted. Biden's own Fiona Hill confirmed the successful conclusion of the talks. An agreement. No better proof than that.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:28 pm

You posted:

Secondly, do you even understand how negotiations work, especially complex and important ones? Both parties agree to terms and sign off on agreements. You think the Ukrainians went back to Zelensky and said, "let me check my notes boss?".

As for the agreement, stop being lazy and find it on the Internet. It's all there for you to read, but from experience, you won't do it. Too much work.

Lastly, you apparently didn't even read the article I posted. Biden's own Fiona Hill confirmed the successful conclusion of the talks. An agreement. No better proof than that.
Referencing Fiona Hill regarding Putin and Trump is a bold move Cotton! Next you’re going to start quoting John Bolton and Milley. :lol:

Nice of you to leave out that Hill also worked for two years in the Trump admin. :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:21 am

Referencing Fiona Hill regarding Putin and Trump is a bold move Cotton! Next you’re going to start quoting John Bolton and Milley. :lol:

Nice of you to leave out that Hill also worked for two years in the Trump admin. :ohno:
What does Trump have to do with the scuttled Ukraine Russia agreement? Just because Fiona was in the Trump administration, doesn't negate her experience/connections.

Secondly, nevermind the other seven senior officials that confirmed the agreement. Especially the Former Advisor to Zelensky.

Congratulations, you've gotten on the internet and debunked the experts in under two hours. :kisswink:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:21 am

What does Trump have to do with the scuttled Ukraine Russia agreement? Just because Fiona was in the Trump administration, doesn't negate her experience/connections.

Secondly, nevermind the other seven senior officials that confirmed the agreement. Especially the Former Advisor to Zelensky.

Congratulations, you've gotten on the internet and debunked the experts in under two hours. :kisswink:
Too funny. I could get you to quadruple down on your denial if I wanted to.

But I have more important things today. Like making tomato sauce from our garden, watching the Hawks, or just pulling some weeds and turning over the compost pile. :)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:04 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 am

Too funny. I could get you to quadruple down on your denial if I wanted to.

But I have more important things today. Like making tomato sauce from our garden, watching the Hawks, or just pulling some weeds and turning over the compost pile. :)
Nice!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

You posted:

Do I understand how negotiations work? You're the one that said they had a "signed agreement". A "signed agreement" would have been signed by Zelenskyy and putin. If they had a "signed agreement" putin would have trumpeted to the world that Zelenskyy and Ukraine backed out of a "signed" peace agreement.

You have 3 options:
1) Provide proof of a "signed agreement".
2) Admit that you made a mistake and they had a verbal agreement but not a "signed agreement".
3) Avoid admitting you were wrong by pretending the whole "signed" part of your post never happened.