Post by kalm »

What could go wrong with this plan?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:26 am What could go wrong with this plan?

Success

It’s just so wrong that anyone can do well in the United States

Sarcasm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:11 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:53 pm

Can't picture trump or Vance ever working on a car
I dont want Trump to work on a car.

I want him to lock down the border, deport illegals, cut off Ukraine, lower taxes and fuel prices. I don't care how he does it, but he will do it because he did it before against a lot of traitorous scumbags fighting against it. I hope he locks them up this time and forces it down their throats.
...so uncharitible towards your fellow man.....we're all brothers and sisters, Bobette :ohno: ....bought gas last week for $3.09. :coffee:

You can feel the all-important momentum starting to roll for Harris....literally hundreds of former trump employees/appointees producing petitions calling him unfit to serve.

Not to mention just being way too old for the gig......better start swimmin or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changing
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 1:53 pm

I want him to lock down the border, deport illegals, cut off Ukraine, lower taxes and fuel prices. I don't care how he does it, but he will do it because he did it before against a lot of traitorous scumbags fighting against it. I hope he locks them up this time and forces it down their throats.
...so uncharitible towards your fellow man.....we're all brothers and sisters, Bobette :ohno: ....bought gas last week for $3.09. :coffee:

You can feel the all-important momentum starting to roll for Harris....literally hundreds of former trump employees/appointees producing petitions calling him unfit to serve.

Not to mention just being way too old for the gig......better start swimmin or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a changing
Eh, don't really see a lot of change in the race over the past few weeks. It's going to be super tight, and again, might all come down to PA. Rare to see a non-political commercial anymore in this state, almost all politics all the time. I don't see momentum for either candidate right now.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Lawl you must be on a different planet, as the polls the last couple few days have shown the opposite. The more the public sees of her, the worse it is.. :nod:

And I would expect nothing less from DC bureaucrats.
Most current and retired fed workers that weren’t gun toting are always gonna vote donk.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:01 pm

Eh, don't really see a lot of change in the race over the past few weeks. It's going to be super tight, and again, might all come down to PA. Rare to see a non-political commercial anymore in this state, almost all politics all the time. I don't see momentum for either candidate right now.
Trump right now PA is polling about 4 points better than he was 9/25/2016 and 9/25/2020.
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/ ... -vs-harris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

MSDNC tried to interview some UAW workers about the InSurRectiOn. Lol it didn’t go as planned.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:28 pm MSDNC tried to interview some UAW workers about the InSurRectiOn. Lol it didn’t go as planned.

Is saying “we fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore” that different from calling doneOLD a threat to democracy?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

A booming business community like Dubai?

yeah that would suck
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:09 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:28 pm MSDNC tried to interview some UAW workers about the InSurRectiOn. Lol it didn’t go as planned.

Is saying “we fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore” that different from calling doneOLD a threat to democracy?
Did your uncle touch you at Thanksgiving? You sound like a victim and cant get the orange man out of your thoughts. Its super sad that anyone would seriously have to explain the difference to you. Im not going to do it its a waste of my time. I cant be on here 24/7 like you
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:01 pm

peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
So? doneOLD said both. What you quoted doesn't negate what I quoted. If it did, I would guess that I could find examples of people who called doneOLD a threat to democracy (or called him a fascist) also calling for toning down the rhetoric and the same rule would apply to them.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

This is all you need to know about the MSDNC ‘journalist’ openly rooting for Commiela, who conducted her puff piece, not live interview with Commiela today, aired this evening.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Under Kamala Harris:<br>• Car insurance is up 54.9%<br>• Hotels are up 49.4%<br>• Gas is up 46.1%<br>• Fuel oil is up 43.4%<br>• Transportation is up 32%<br>• Electricity is up 30.7%<br>• Baby food is up 29.5%<br>• Rent is up 22.5%<br>• Groceries are up 21.5%<br>• Airfare is up 21%</p>&mdash; Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (@RepLuna) <a href=" 25, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: The North Carolina Election Board just revealed that they have removed 750,000 names from the voter rolls, including 130,000 dead people and 290,000 registrations that were duplicates<br><br>This comes after Republicans filed a lawsuit, showing 225,000 names were unlawfully… <a href="https://t.co/sU98iLraiT">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; George (@BehizyTweets) <a href=" 26, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:13 pm [tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: The North Carolina Election Board just revealed that they have removed 750,000 names from the voter rolls, including 130,000 dead people and 290,000 registrations that were duplicates<br><br>This comes after Republicans filed a lawsuit, showing 225,000 names were unlawfully… <a href="https://t.co/sU98iLraiT">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; George (@BehizyTweets) <a href=" 26, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
Always good to clean things up. Why were the other 330,000 removed?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:56 pm
Bobcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:13 pm [tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: The North Carolina Election Board just revealed that they have removed 750,000 names from the voter rolls, including 130,000 dead people and 290,000 registrations that were duplicates<br><br>This comes after Republicans filed a lawsuit, showing 225,000 names were unlawfully… <a href="https://t.co/sU98iLraiT">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; George (@BehizyTweets) <a href=" 26, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
would be a task to actually find the 81 million that voted for Joey,,,,, :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:23 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:56 pm

would be a task to actually find the 81 million that voted for Joey,,,,, :lol:
Rumors and innuendo.
UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:21 pm Noncitizens Are Not Voting in Federal or State Elections — Here’s Why
Every legitimate study ever done on the question shows that voting by noncitizens in state and federal elections is vanishingly rare. That includes the Brennan Center’s own study of 42 jurisdictions in the 2016 general election. We found that election officials in those places, who oversaw the tabulation of 23.5 million votes, referred only an estimated 30 incidents of suspected noncitizen voting for further investigation or prosecution. In other words, even suspected — not proven — noncitizen votes accounted for just 0.0001 percent of the votes cast. But you don’t have to take our word for it: the Cato Institute will also tell you, “Noncitizens don’t illegally vote in detectable numbers.”

Maybe you’re thinking that there are a bunch of noncitizens voting and getting away with it. Again, consider the fact that in order to commit these crimes you create a government record of having committed them. Indeed, anyone can look up your voter history on public voter files. And election officials conduct regular maintenance of these voter lists — in fact, they’re required to by federal law. Moreover, these are crimes that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services officers are instructed to look into during the naturalization process. So, if you ever try to become a citizen, you’ll be caught.
Don't trust the Brennan Center, how about the Cato Institute:
Noncitizens Don’t Illegally Vote in Detectable Numbers

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:30 pm
81 million admitted they registered to vote?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:30 pm
Totally believable! :rofl:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

What a bunch of BS. It’s the SS’s job to provide the resources period.
https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/09/ ... s-n2179812
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

P2025 would supposedly also cut FEMA, kill federally backed flood insurance, kill additional emergency funding for state and local governments.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2024 12:27 pm

Success

It’s just so wrong that anyone can do well in the United States

Sarcasm
He'll give you all this and you'll get to pay for it! We haven't seen a deal like this since Mexico paid for the wall!

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 2:00 pm [tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Under Kamala Harris:<br>• Car insurance is up 54.9%<br>• Hotels are up 49.4%<br>• Gas is up 46.1%<br>• Fuel oil is up 43.4%<br>• Transportation is up 32%<br>• Electricity is up 30.7%<br>• Baby food is up 29.5%<br>• Rent is up 22.5%<br>• Groceries are up 21.5%<br>• Airfare is up 21%</p>&mdash; Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (@RepLuna) <a href=" 25, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
...you must live in one of them shithole States, right?