Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:18 am
kalm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:09 am

You had me at End Wokeness.
Of course you would ad hominem, but in this case the source isn’t End Wokeness, but a local AZ news affiliate.
Then directly quote the source rather than the tweet. I do it all the time. Rather than believing every bit clickbait that comes across my feed I read the article. There are many times where the tweet isn’t backed by reason or facts or it’s outright propaganda.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: doneOLD vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

Goldberg: The political strategy behind Donald Trump's increasingly dark and disturbing rhetoric
Among campaign professionals, people who have to be convinced that they should back a specific candidate are called “persuadable voters.” Those who have to be motivated to vote at all are called “irregular voters.”

Trump’s apocalyptic rhetoric probably turns off most persuadable voters. But it may be just the ticket to move a subgroup of irregular voters.

Plenty of decent, knowledgeable people decline to vote regularly for various reasons, but most of the irregulars — especially those whom Trump and his boosters are hoping to motivate — are low-information voters. Most of what they hear about politics comes from social media “influencers” such as Tucker Carlson and Candace Owens.

If you’re not normally inclined to vote, policy differences aren’t going to motivate you to do so. But being told America’s very existence depends on it might.
As a result, Trump can take normie voters and politicians for granted because they’re cheap dates who will support him no matter what. This empowers him to expand his coalition to people motivated by his celebrations of bigotry, crudeness and violence.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

You guys just cant get Trump out of your head, not for one second of the day. Its weird
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: doneOLD vs Harris

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:55 am Goldberg: The political strategy behind Donald Trump's increasingly dark and disturbing rhetoric
Among campaign professionals, people who have to be convinced that they should back a specific candidate are called “persuadable voters.” Those who have to be motivated to vote at all are called “irregular voters.”

Trump’s apocalyptic rhetoric probably turns off most persuadable voters. But it may be just the ticket to move a subgroup of irregular voters.

Plenty of decent, knowledgeable people decline to vote regularly for various reasons, but most of the irregulars — especially those whom Trump and his boosters are hoping to motivate — are low-information voters. Most of what they hear about politics comes from social media “influencers” such as Tucker Carlson and Candace Owens.

If you’re not normally inclined to vote, policy differences aren’t going to motivate you to do so. But being told America’s very existence depends on it might.
As a result, Trump can take normie voters and politicians for granted because they’re cheap dates who will support him no matter what. This empowers him to expand his coalition to people motivated by his celebrations of bigotry, crudeness and violence.
Haven't we been hearing, since at least 2016, that America's very existence depends on the outcome of a Presidential election? The Republic is at stake. Democracy itself is at stake. Eventually people are going to look around, realize America is still here, and will tune out this kind of news coverage. I wouldn't be shocked if they've already done that.
But being told America’s very existence depends on it might
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I noticed it during the Bush Gore election, somehow I am still here
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BobsKKKat wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:14 am You guys just cant get Trump out of your head, not for one second of the day. Its weird
Almost as weird as you not being able to get harris/walz out of your head for one second of the day. :coffee:

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

2 months < 9 years Thats weird

Did you see Tiananmen Tampon Tim lied again today? Hes possibly more retarded than his kid
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:32 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:18 am
Of course you would ad hominem, but in this case the source isn’t End Wokeness, but a local AZ news affiliate.
Then directly quote the source rather than the tweet. I do it all the time. Rather than believing every bit clickbait that comes across my feed I read the article. There are many times where the tweet isn’t backed by reason or facts or it’s outright propaganda.
:pissed: Do my legwork for me!!!

Klam getting recycled out of context tweets like Mueller She Wrote, but yes, it's your job to make sure she is posting correct material. :lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:03 pm 2 months < 9 years Thats weird

Did you see Tiananmen Tampon Tim lied again today? Hes possibly more retarded than his kid
2 months? From Obama to Hildamort to biden to harris/walz, it's been going on for 16+ years.

trump is a serial liar. You, a rapid trump support despite your claims to contrary, should not be criticizing walz or any Democrat for lying.

Taking shots at neurodivergent people is weak.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I am not a Trump guy and no matter what you try and spin you are 100% wrong, AGAIN
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BobsKKKat wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:28 pm I am not a Trump guy and no matter what you try and spin you are 100% wrong, AGAIN
And I worship the ground that trump walks on and no matter what you try and spin you are 100% wrong!

Words are cheap, the actual content of your posts tell a different story. For all we know, you're on russia's payroll working to sow dissension in the USA.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:20 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:32 am

Klam getting recycled out of context tweets like Mueller She Wrote, but yes, it's your job to make sure she is posting correct material. :lol:
She’s a pretty decent source and her podcast with Andy McCabe is very enlightening.

(I know that one will get to you.)

Keep swinging champ, you’ll make contact eventually! I’m rooting for ya!
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

Opps you got caught lying again, its what you do when you have nothing. Russia nope, rape, nope, Kill him nope, rinse and repeat
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:10 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:20 pm

She’s a pretty decent source and her podcast with Andy McCabe is very enlightening.

Andy McCabe? The same FBI Andy McCabe that was caught lying three times under oath? Great source you got there. Yes, he a really pillar of the community. Situational ethics at its finest.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I know.

The fact the support known corrupt criminals like McCabe and Wray who are actively seeking to overthrow the government is sickening.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Hello. I'd love me to report a murder.

Vance is whooping Walz like Klamala, Uni St Behar and HDoge get whooped.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:16 pm Hello. I'd love me to report a murder.

Gotta admit. Walz is doing better. Apparently had the flutters for a little

Still hasn't answered any more than Klamala, Uni St Behar and HDoge with "but Trump".
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:16 pm Hello. I'd love me to report a murder.

You're posting about jd vance whooping walz and that's the best you can do? A lame old joke that's about as funny as a your mamma joke? This is jd vance, a thrashing walz the way he would a couch in a ____________ reference would have been way more funny.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:20 pm

You're posting about jd vance whooping walz and that's the best you can do? A lame old joke that's about as funny as a your mamma joke? This is jd vance, a thrashing walz the way he would a couch in a ____________ reference would have been way more funny.
:sleep:

JFC. This is what I keep talking about in regards to your dipshittery. What the hell does Vance have to do with a couch and how does it apply to our election?

This sounds like the straight from Maddow's left ass cheek right to your lips level of pertinence.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Oof. UNI fan girling for Walz aside. JD did something with a couch to Walz. That's supposed to be funny.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:52 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:10 pm

Andy McCabe? The same FBI Andy McCabe that was caught lying three times under oath? Great source you got there. Yes, he a really pillar of the community. Situational ethics at its finest.
You mean the one who was vindicated and who the DOJ had to settle with and was rewarded his withheld compensation? Was he prosecuted for lying under oath by the Trump DOJ? That would have seemed easy to do.

Like I said…even when I telegraph it to you you take the bait. Back to the batting cage with you! :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Vance was a much better debater. Untruthful, substance less, and dodgy but in a very skilled fashion.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:20 pm You're posting about jd vance whooping walz and that's the best you can do? A lame old joke that's about as funny as a your mamma joke? This is jd vance, a thrashing walz the way he would a couch in a ____________ reference would have been way more funny.

JFC. This is what I keep talking about in regards to your dipshittery. What the hell does Vance have to do with a couch and how does it apply to our election?

This sounds like the straight from Maddow's left ass cheek right to your lips level of pertinence.
:dunce:

vance & couches = harris & Willie Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

:dunce:

vance & couches = harris & Willie Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has Harris ever commented on Vance couches?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I guess the Kim Jong Un love affair is over and how about that new drug cartel leader to VP illegal immigration app!
In the presidential contest, the Trump-Vance campaign is trying to preserve its false narrative. In Wisconsin today, Trump accused Vice President Harris of murder—although he appeared to get confused about the victim—and claimed that she has a phone app on which the heads of cartels can get information about where to drop undocumented immigrants. He also said that Kim Jong Un of North Korea is trying to kill him.

When asked if he should have been tougher on Iran after it launched ballistic missiles in 2020 on U.S. forces in Iraq, leaving more than 100 U.S. soldiers injured, Trump rejected the idea that soldiers with traumatic brain injuries were actually hurt. He said “they had a headache” and said he thought the attack “was a very nice thing because they didn’t want us to retaliate.”

Trump also backed out of a scheduled interview with 60 Minutes that correspondent Scott Pelley was slated to conduct on Thursday. 60 Minutes noted that for more than 50 years, the show has invited both campaigns to appear on the broadcast before the election and this year, both campaigns agreed to an interview. Trump’s spokesperson complained that 60 Minutes “insisted on doing live fact checking, which is unprecedented.” Vice President Kamala Harris will participate in her interview as planned.

The campaign’s resistance to independent fact checking of their false narrative came up in tonight’s vice presidential debate on CBS between Minnesota governor Tim Walz, Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris’s running mate, and Ohio senator J.D. Vance, running mate for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell and Face the Nation moderator and chief foreign affairs correspondent Margaret Brennan moderated the debate.

The moments that did stand out in the debate put a spotlight on Vance’s tenuous relationship with the truth. When Vance lied again about the migrants in Springfield, Ohio, who are in the United States legally, Brennan added: "Just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio, does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status."

Vance responded: "The rules were that you guys weren't going to fact-check.”

There were two other big moments of the evening, both based in lies. First, Vance claimed that Trump, who tried repeatedly to repeal or weaken the Affordable Care Act, “saved” it. Then, Walz asked Vance directly if Trump lost the 2020 presidential election. Vance refused to answer, saying he is “focused on the future,” and warned that “the threat of censorship” is the real problem in the U.S.

Walz said: “That’s a damning non-answer.”

Former chair of the Republican Party Michael Steele said after the debate: “I don't care where you are on policy…. If you cannot in 2024 answer that question, you are unfit for office.”
https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... dium=email