Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNC BEARS
A.K.A.: OB55

Re: Demint and other conk asswipes...

Post by Wedgebuster »

You stupid fuckers!!!

WTF?

Get your asses into the health insurance industry now.

You will become wealthy beyond your imaginations.

I'm Cereal.. :nod:
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

catamount man wrote:
clenz wrote:I just find it ironic that c-man is thanking God left and right for finally being a democrat, but now is turning on those praying to God.
perhaps you missed it where these assclowns are praying against a health care plan that will benefit people, instead of their wallets because we all know that's the Godly way right ? Modern day Republicans are no better than the same pharisees that Jesus used to condemn and guess what, they killed him. Today's "GOD'S OWN PARTY" is no better, in fact, they are worse.

Reps to you Cman. Another :thumb:
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

HI54UNI wrote:
OSBF wrote:
REALLY?????????????????

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/06/05/ba ... index.html
I think this sums it up pretty well

"I think medical bills are something that a lot of families are having a lot of difficulty with and whether it's the direct cause of bankruptcy or whether it helps to push them over the edge because they already were in a precarious financial situation, it's a big concern and hopefully that's what medical reform will try to address," he says.

How many of these people were living in too big of a house, had two new cars, a boat/camper, etc. and yet had no savings account to get them through emergencies? People need to stop worrying about keeping up with the neighbors and take some personal responsibility for their lives.
You, Blueball and Cman/OSBF are all right. People need to grow up AND the healthcare industry is sucking the life out of individuals and businesses with out of control healthcare costs.

One thing always left out of this debate is the fact that americans are fucking fat assess who bring on a majority of their health problems, to borrow from BB - BY Choice. I like the idea of the government entering the game as a powerful client or manager. I also like the idea of the goverment forcing fat fucks, smokers and couch potatos to get healthy or get fucked.
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
BigApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Appalachian
A.K.A.: Thread Killer

Post by BigApp »

catamount man wrote:
clenz wrote:I just find it ironic that c-man is thanking God left and right for finally being a democrat, but now is turning on those praying to God.
perhaps you missed it where these assclowns are praying against a health care plan that will benefit people, instead of their wallets because we all know that's the Godly way right ? Modern day Republicans are no better than the same pharisees that Jesus used to condemn and guess what, they killed him. Today's "GOD'S OWN PARTY" is no better, in fact, they are worse.
dude, I know you're stupid (you went to WCU after all) but are you BLIND as well? This health care "plan" isn't going to benefit ANYONE other than the Insurance companies. If you want proof of what I'm talking about just look at the auto insurance industry: it was nothing until governments began mandating you purchase it in order to drive.

You want the gub'mint to stay out of your woman's womb (abortion), but you don't mind if they play around with her boobs, ass and vagina (OB/GYN employed by the Feds)?

Stop getting all your news from PMSNBC, Daily Kos and HuffPo.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

ImageImage

Follow Barack Obama's Teleprompter Blog http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch

Post by D1B »

BigApp wrote:
catamount man wrote:
dude, I know you're stupid (you went to WCU after all) but are you BLIND as well? This health care "plan" isn't going to benefit ANYONE other than the Insurance companies. If you want proof of what I'm talking about just look at the auto insurance industry: it was nothing until governments began mandating you purchase it in order to drive.

You want the gub'mint to stay out of your woman's womb (abortion), but you don't mind if they play around with her boobs, ass and vagina (OB/GYN employed by the Feds)?

Yeah, the health insurance industry is behind the plan, dumbfuck. :ohno:

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
BigApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Appalachian
A.K.A.: Thread Killer

Post by BigApp »

D1B wrote:

Yeah, the health insurance industry is behind the plan, dumbfuck.
then who exactly is behind it, geniusfuck?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

ImageImage

Follow Barack Obama's Teleprompter Blog http://baracksteleprompter.blogspot.com/
ASUMountaineer
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Appalachian State

Post by ASUMountaineer »

D1B wrote:
catamount man wrote:

Reps to you Cman. Another :thumb:
Because Jesus said so, you crazy Catholic, you. :roll: :lol:
Appalachian State Mountaineers:

National Champions: 2005, 2006, and 2007
Southern Conference Champions: 1986, 1987, 1991, 1995, 1999, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! WE'RE GONNA SHOUT IT! NOTHING'S HOTTER THAN A-S-U!
catamount man
Level3
Level3

Post by catamount man »

BigApp wrote:
catamount man wrote:

Correction sir, I never attended WCU and the whole slagging of WCU is beyond old. Perhaps you should go and actually read about all the good things that the school has implemented over the years and the continued growth. In fact, all you have over us IS football and if that's all you want to brag about, go ahead.

You're right though about the current bill and I agree with Howard Dean that reconciliation has to take place first. The HOR had it right, the senate and the President are failing to do the job that we the citizens elected their sorry asses to do. Peace!