Detroit Demolition Players Nab Car Thieves

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Detroit Demolition Players Nab Car Thieves

Post by SuperHornet »

Demolition Players Nab Car Thieves

It appears that the girls playing for Detroit have each others' backs. After a couple of girls had their cars stolen at practice, another was tooling around after practice was over and found one of the theives, putting him in a wrestling hold for over 15 minutes until cops arrived.

The Demolition (8-1) host the Sacramento Sirens (8-1) today in the Independent Women's Football League Western Conference Championship today at Livonia Franklin High School in Detroit at 7 PM local time. In other action, the defending champion Atlanta Xplosion (9-0) entertain the New York Sharks (7-2) in the Eastern Conference Championship today.

The Division Round saw two of the three undefeated teams tasting a loss for the first time this year. Of course, that was set up by a quirk that forced two of them to face each other way too early in the Eastern Conference playoffs. The 8-1 Pacific Southwest Division champion Sirens got to the conference title game by handing the previously undefeated Pacific Northwest Division champs Seattle Majestics (8-1) their first loss in the divisional round 29-12. Midwest Division champion Detroit (8-1) took down Midsouth Division titleholder Kansas City Storm (6-3) 2-0. Atlanta (9-0)won the South Atlantic Division before knocking off the Mid-Atlantic titleholder DC Divas (8-1) 28-18. North Atlantic Division winners New York (7-2) came up with a road shutout to eliminate Northeast Division champ Montreal Blitz (6-2) 28-0.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
ASU Kep
I am a fan of: ASU

Re: Detroit Demolition Players Nab Car Thieves

Post by ASU Kep »

oh...my...god...

i almost wanna feel bad for the guy, but then again, he was there to steal cars. any picture of the player/thief?
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Re: Detroit Demolition Players Nab Car Thieves

Post by SuperHornet »

http://www.iwflsports.com has a link to a TV interview with both the player who's car was taken and the player who punked out the thief.

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.