Bin Laden burried at sea? Bin Laden's been dead for years..

Political discussions
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Re: Bin Laden burried at sea? Bin Laden's been dead for yea

Post by expandspanos »

MIT physics: 9/11 does not make sense, was not spontaneous: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We at California Polytechnic hold MIT in high regard. Not sure about the rest of the country.

9/11 Mysteries (don't watch if you aren't tucked in): " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

expandspanos wrote:MIT physics: 9/11 does not make sense, was not spontaneous: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We at California Polytechnic hold MIT in high regard. Not sure about the rest of the country.

9/11 Mysteries (don't watch if you aren't tucked in): " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still don't have anything from a peer reviewed Engineering journal? Wasn't that why you were laughed out of here last time you regurgitated this tired nonsense from some guy that was paid to spew it to the feeble-minded? :lol:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

expandspanos wrote:Do we really believe that a man as wanted as Bin Laden would be dumped at sea almost immediately after being captured near Pakistan's capital?

The most wanted person in the world, dumped at sea before some video is taken?

Saddam Hussein was also Muslim, but we didn't throw him into the sea within 24 hours.

Dumped at sea people... when all Islamic law asked for is being burried.

Benazir Bhutto of Pakistan said that Bin Laden was dead 3 years ago, this was before she was assassinated: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007 stated in November that the Osama bin Laden, the head of the international terrorist network al-Qaida, had been killed. Bhutto claimed that she even knew the man who had killed the prime suspect of 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA. According to Bhutto’s words, Bin Laden was killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh – one of those convicted of kidnapping and killing U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl.: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It may havebeen said already but the Arabs hung Hussein and didn't transfer him to an aircraft carrier like we did Osama.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
ASUG8
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by ASUG8 »

expandspanos wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:Bohemian Grove is real. But, that doesn't mean there's some sort of conspiracy.:
Well then, why isn't Bohemian Grove known by more than 15% of the population? If it's so well known.
15% of the population know who Lady Gaga is...is 15% some magical number that makes an organization or individual relevant?

You're really reaching here ES - multiple conspiracy theories in a single thread? :ohno: Time to remove the tin foil hat, come out of the bomb shelter and into some light.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
expandspanos wrote: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So you refuse to read a document with actual physics that explains why the man is wrong. Yeah, I'm done here. You can have the last word 'cause I've said what I wanted and there's no point in arguing with a made-up mind.

ps. youtube videos are terrible debate material.
:lol: You didn't really think he'd READ that did you?

Since youtube is the only credible source for ES.
[youtube][/youtube]
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Blue Hen Fanatic
I am a fan of: University of Delaware
A.K.A.: UD Blue Hens

Post by Blue Hen Fanatic »

expandspanos wrote:If you shoot a trophy buck, do you take a picture? If you shoot a trophy boar? What if you catch Bin Laden? Do you immediately think, "Hey!, let's take the body hundreds of miles away, and dump it deep in the ocean!!!" or do you think " Hey, we should get this thing to the morgue, and have international observers verify whether or not it's Bin Laden"? I'm sorry, the whole thing is way too out there to be even considered the truth. The most wanted guy in the planet, dragged hundreds of miles to the ocean to be sent to the bottom of the ocean before being thoroughly examined and photographed? I don't think so.
-----

The Authorities stated they have pictures, video, and DNA, but an actual body for all to see live on TV would have been the best prescription against the wingnut conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theories often arise when an 'official' explanation of an event seems incongruous to people who have a worldview that doesn't connect with the prevailing view. Conspiracy theorists tend to be people who feel like they don't have power in the world, and when believing they've been victimized come up with wild theories of how something, or somebody, must be behind it all :roll:
On December 12, 1775 the Continental Congress created a Battalion of minuteman from the three counties in Delaware. Kent county militia were fans and owners of Game Cocks; Fight'n Blue Hens as they were called. The Fight'n Blue Hens became known far and wide as the very best Fighting Game Cocks around. Thus, the Blue Hen was established.

clawman
I am a fan of: Eastern Eagles

Post by clawman »

Blue Hen Fanatic wrote:
expandspanos wrote:If you shoot a trophy buck, do you take a picture? If you shoot a trophy boar? What if you catch Bin Laden? Do you immediately think, "Hey!, let's take the body hundreds of miles away, and dump it deep in the ocean!!!" or do you think " Hey, we should get this thing to the morgue, and have international observers verify whether or not it's Bin Laden"? I'm sorry, the whole thing is way too out there to be even considered the truth. The most wanted guy in the planet, dragged hundreds of miles to the ocean to be sent to the bottom of the ocean before being thoroughly examined and photographed? I don't think so.
-----

The Authorities stated they have pictures, video, and DNA, but an actual body for all to see live on TV would have been the best prescription against the wingnut conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theories often arise when an 'official' explanation of an event seems incongruous to people who have a worldview that doesn't connect with the prevailing view. Conspiracy theorists tend to be people who feel like they don't have power in the world, and when believing they've been victimized come up with wild theories of how something, or somebody, must be behind it all :roll:
I'm not one to buy into a conspiracy theory but how does anyone, except a very limited few, know what was in that body bag and what condition it was in? Missing body parts would be evidence enough to shut up the conspiracy nuts.
I'm just glad that piece of @#$# is crap food right now.
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"
John F Kennedy
http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

clawman wrote:Missing body parts would be evidence enough to shut up the conspiracy nuts.
Doubtful
Big McLargehuge
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Big McLargehuge »

Conspiracy theorists...gotta love 'em.

Wait, no, I mean feel sad for humanity.
Pittsburgh Penguins|Pittsburgh Steelers|Pittsburgh Pirates
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Less than 15% of the population knows that EWU won the NC. It must not have happened. :shock:
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

CAA Flagship wrote:Less than 15% of the population knows that EWU won the NC. It must not have happened. :shock:
For the win!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

(although I'd put it "Less than 15% of 1% of the population"....)
Screamin_Eagle174
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Peaches
A.K.A.: SE174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 »

CAA Flagship wrote:Less than 15% of the population knows that EWU won the NC. It must not have happened. :shock:
But 100% of the CAA does. That's good enough for me. :thumb:
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

Spandex coming back with his same old questions that have been exposed a few times before while not providing a single cogent answer to any questions asked of him is always fun.

Poor guy just takes a fucking beating. I wish he were right just one time cuz I wouldn't feel so sorry for him and his parents.
nwFL Griz
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: nwFL Griz

Post by nwFL Griz »

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
If this site had a 'like' button for posts, I would be mashing that thing like crazy right about now!

Well played!
Shawn D.
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Not entirely true. Towson doesn't even know it has a football team...
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

bandl wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Not entirely true. Towson doesn't even know it has a football team...
Sad, but true. I was about to post the same thing. Throw in Nova, URI, UNH and Maine.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

andy7171 wrote:
bandl wrote: Not entirely true. Towson doesn't even know it has a football team...
Sad, but true. I was about to post the same thing. Throw in Nova, URI, UNH and Maine.
I was talking about the "football" players themselves....
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

This is quite the eloborate conspiracy going on here.

The US government has created it, and gotten every country to go along with it...along with Bin Laden's own people to go along with it.

Wow, that sure seems like a lot of working together for countries and groups that hate each other.
Screamin_Eagle174
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Peaches
A.K.A.: SE174

Post by Screamin_Eagle174 »

nwFL Griz wrote:
Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
If this site had a 'like' button for posts, I would be mashing that thing like crazy right about now!

Well played!
Ahhthankyou. :D
jmufan
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: The Dukes

Post by jmufan »

People can discredit conspiracies all they want, but there is always some level of truth to them. I'm not sure what to think of 9/11, except that the squibs coming from these buildings during collapse have to be explained and why no forensic research to prove that the buildings were taken down by planes?

I also question why the government is so against releasing the photos of Bin Laden when they released photos of Saddam Hussein and his sons. Why release the body into the sea so quickly without showing proof of his death. Doesn't add up. I find it funny that many would say that Bin Laden wasn't a true Muslim and a murderer of his own people, but yet was given full burial rights.

Third, I read many news reports back in 2001 that said Bin Laden was killed, whether that is true, we do not know. In the end, it doesn't really matter, because Bin Laden is dead, or so they say. If you want to lay to rest this conspiracy about Bin Laden then show the photos of his death.

With all that said, no one really knows what happen, we can only go off of what has been told to us by government officials. Government is full of liars and full of self-promoting incompetent people who only seek power and money. So I can see why so many people do not trust anything that our government tells them and will always come up with a conspiracy about how the government was behind this and that, when in reality, they probably weren't. Then again, I wouldn't put it past our government to be behind some things either.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

The US didn't kill Saddam.

The photos of Uday and Usay were released for reasons that there were bigger targets out there yet and these were "warnings".

No one has said Osama wasn't a Muslim. What has been said is this isn't a war on the Muslim people. Osama was a murder of Muslim people, not a Muslim leader. NOT Osama is not a Muslim.
GreatAppSt
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: ASU

Post by GreatAppSt »

WikiBinLaden.net Has the photos. Better hurry before big brother shuts it down. Gruesome! :|
If you can't beat'em, you lost!
JMUpurplehazed
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: James Madison
A.K.A.: Purplehazed

Post by JMUpurplehazed »

I'd like to see OBL with an American flag pole rammed up his arse courtesy via the US military :clap:
James Madison University --- Better than you since 1908...
expandspanos
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: School of Hard Knocks

Post by expandspanos »

I'm kind of surprised this thread hasn't been moved to politics yet, or merged with the other one.. what's up?
Blue Hen Fanatic wrote: The Authorities stated they have pictures, video, and DNA, but an actual body for all to see live on TV would have been the best prescription against the wingnut conspiracy theorists. Conspiracy theories often arise when an 'official' explanation of an event seems incongruous to people who have a worldview that doesn't connect with the prevailing view. Conspiracy theorists tend to be people who feel like they don't have power in the world, and when believing they've been victimized come up with wild theories of how something, or somebody, must be behind it all :roll:
Well.. as long as the authorities say it's so it must be.. :notworthy: :coffee:

Just like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident that got us into Vietnam, which was turned out to be staged.

How many Americans did that kill? any demotions?

How many demotions after 9/11- the largest blunder in defending American soil to date? zero.

Why can't we see what hit the Pentagon? 9/11 Commissioner slips up and says a missile hit it: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
clawman
I am a fan of: Eastern Eagles

Post by clawman »

Screamin_Eagle174 wrote:
Woo Hoo!!! I like it !!!!!!!!!
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country"
John F Kennedy
http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;