SME Top 25 for Week 6

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
SMEnetwork
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: ALL FCS FOOTBALL

SME Top 25 for Week 6

Post by SMEnetwork »

This weeks Top 25 Broadcasters Poll is now available at http://www.smebroadcasting.com/footballTop25.html

Notes: Georgia Southern Makes the Top 25 for the first time this season. There are no longer co number 1's.
SPORTS MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK
http://www.smebroadcasting.com
igo4uni
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Northern Iowa

Re: SME Top 25 for Week 6

Post by igo4uni »

Northern Iowa numero uno!!
peace

igo4uni
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

What!!!??? No Montana @ #1??? :D
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
skinny_uncle
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: SIU

Post by skinny_uncle »

igo4uni wrote:Northern Iowa numero uno!!
Enjoy it while you can. Saturday is on the way.
:mrgreen:
"You know you are getting old when time flies whether you are having fun or not."

SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

The Warners don't deserve to be #1....

J/K.

Though as soon as the Warners get their first loss, Appy will be back up there fighting it out with the Griz. (We can safely ignore NDSU since they're technically not post-season-eligible.)

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
guinzone
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Youngstown State
A.K.A.: Let's Go Guins

Post by guinzone »

The best situation for YSU would be for Northern Iowa to beat Southern Illinois; then in 3 weeks we go to the UNIDOME and upset the #1 Panthers.

Would love to see three GFC teams finish 5-1 at the end of the season in Conference play.... But I think SIU may finish 10-1, UNI 10-1, YSU 9-2.
Proud Youngstown State Fan
tplesuk111
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by tplesuk111 »

SuperHornet wrote: Though as soon as the Warners get their first loss, Appy will be back up there fighting it out with the Griz. (We can safely ignore NDSU since they're technically not post-season-eligible.)
Ignore away, just like the Griz did on 9/6/03 with a 24-2 halftime lead on the DII version of NDSU. Cuz if UNI loses and App St, Montana, and NDSU all win out you'll all be in the same place the Griz were on that great day, looking up at the Bison.

Note: I'm saying if they win out the Bison will be #1 at the end of the regular season, not the playoffs. The pollsters will probably rank whoever wins the national title ahead of an undefeated NDSU so as not to tarnish that team's champoinship.
putter
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by putter »

tplesuk111 wrote:
SuperHornet wrote: Though as soon as the Warners get their first loss, Appy will be back up there fighting it out with the Griz. (We can safely ignore NDSU since they're technically not post-season-eligible.)
Ignore away, just like the Griz did on 9/6/03 with a 24-2 halftime lead on the DII version of NDSU. Cuz if UNI loses and App St, Montana, and NDSU all win out you'll all be in the same place the Griz were on that great day, looking up at the Bison.

Note: I'm saying if they win out the Bison will be #1 at the end of the regular season, not the playoffs. The pollsters will probably rank whoever wins the national title ahead of an undefeated NDSU so as not to tarnish that team's champoinship.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends upon how those teams return starters. I know Montana loses a lot of people next year so (If they were to win the NC) I don't know if I could vote them #1 because of whom they lose to graduation
‎"Born in other countries, yet believing you could be happy in this, our laws acknowledge, as they should do, your right to join us in society, conforming, as I doubt not you will do, to our established rules. That these rules shall be as equal as prudential considerations will admit, will certainly be the aim of our legislatures, general and particular." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Hugh White, 1801
JayJ79
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: myself

Post by JayJ79 »

putter wrote: Maybe, maybe not. Depends upon how those teams return starters. I know Montana loses a lot of people next year so (If they were to win the NC) I don't know if I could vote them #1 because of whom they lose to graduation
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the final season poll (released after the championship game) seperate from the pre-season poll that comes out prior to the next season?

Graduation shouldn't affect the final season poll.
igo4uni
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: Northern Iowa

Post by igo4uni »

guinzone wrote: then in 3 weeks we go to the UNIDOME and upset the #1 Panthers.
How's your past record vs. UNI look???

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
peace

igo4uni