ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Arrogant Bicycle Douchebags

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Getting sick of these hippy pri*ks and their protests of oil companies while saying "Im going to ride my bike to work".

Your tires on your bicycle need petroleum to make the rubber. You have grease in your bike for all the bearings. The plastic on your bike uses all kinds of oil to be made. The metal for the frame was probably mined out of the earth by large equipment that use oil and gas.

On top of all that you stupid pri*ks don't pay any taxes through licensing to use the roads or bike paths.

Fu*k off and quit acting high and mighty

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Arrogant Bicycle Douchebags

Post by 89Hen »

Paging the redundancy department of redundancy.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Alpha at his finest. :thumb:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

At least we aren't morbidly obese.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Getting sick of these hippy pri*ks and their protests of oil companies while saying "Im going to ride my bike to work".

Your tires on your bicycle need petroleum to make the rubber. You have grease in your bike for all the bearings. The plastic on your bike uses all kinds of oil to be made. The metal for the frame was probably mined out of the earth by large equipment that use oil and gas.

On top of all that you stupid pri*ks don't pay any taxes through licensing to use the roads or bike paths.

I dunno, I'm not always going to complain...

bandl
Towson
Towson

Post by bandl »

Skjellyfetti wrote:At least we aren't morbidly obese.

Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

1. Most people who decide to ride their bikes to work probably have driver's licenses, too, so your argument about them not paying taxes for roads is bunk.

2. Just because a bike takes SOME natural resources to make, doesn't mean it's equivalent to driving to work everyday. :roll:

3. This thread is almost as dumb as you. :ohno:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Actually, most of us aren't morbidly obese - Americans are just too short for their weight. We just need to be taller. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
JMU DJ
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins

Post by JMU DJ »

GannonFan wrote:
Actually, most of us aren't morbidly obese - Americans are just too short for their weight. We just need to be taller. :thumb:
You one of them vertically challenged people?

Hugo Chavez
I am a fan of: Me - and beetches
A.K.A.: Yo Padre

Post by Hugo Chavez »

Who you calling a douchebag, gringo?

grizzaholic
One Man Wolfpack
One Man Wolfpack
I am a fan of: Hodgdon
A.K.A.: Random Mailer

Post by grizzaholic »

I may have the wrong thread but if this is the bashing of bike riders thread I am all in. FUCK THEM! I really hate that they think they own the road and want the rights of both a ped. and a car. If you ask me that is some bullshit. If they want the rights of a car, keep up with traffic and stop at stop signs and signal turns, and don't ride inbetween cars all the way up to red lights just to slow down traffic on the green....
"What I'm saying is: You might have taken care of your wolf problem, but everyone around town is going to think of you as the crazy son of a bitch who bought land mines to get rid of wolves."

Justin Halpern
H.I. McDunough
I am a fan of: Unpainted Arizona
A.K.A.: Hi

Post by H.I. McDunough »

what's the big deal with bikes?
There's what's right and there's what's right and never the twain shall meet.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

JMU DJ wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
You one of them vertically challenged people?

Nope, 6'1" here, decent size for a point guard in my day. Although, at just over 190 lbs, I'm still considered near obese by BMI standards, but those are pretty flimsy standards. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
youngterrier
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: the option
A.K.A.: Boss the Terrier

Post by youngterrier »

I'm more of a runner myself
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

And while were at it, screw those dirty hippy mother fuckers who bring their own shopping bags to the grocery store, looking down their noses at you because you've actually been capable of procreating and the brown paper bags come in handy for other uses. Try carrying 8 bags of groceries home to your family on your Schwinn, arrogant asswipe. What a waste of female hemp plants. :ohno:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

kalm wrote:Try carrying 8 bags of groceries home to your family on your Schwinn, arrogant asswipe.
Just need to get an Xtracycle for the Schwinn and you can carry 8 bags of groceries no problem. :nod:

http://www.xtracycle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:rockon:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Grizalltheway wrote:1. Most people who decide to ride their bikes to work probably have driver's licenses, too, so your argument about them not paying taxes for roads is bunk.

2. Just because a bike takes SOME natural resources to make, doesn't mean it's equivalent to driving to work everyday. :roll:

Jeezus you really so stupid you dont get the tax comment?

Here let me help you...............bike riders dont have to license their bikes or pay to use any of the resources paid for by tax dollars.

I have to register my motorcycles.

Bike riders really need to shut their hippy co*kholsters, oil is a way of life and all of their hippyness isnt going to change anything.

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:1. Most people who decide to ride their bikes to work probably have driver's licenses, too, so your argument about them not paying taxes for roads is bunk.

Jeezus you really so stupid you dont get the tax comment?

Here let me help you...............bike riders dont have to license their bikes or pay to use any of the resources paid for by tax dollars.

I have to register my motorcycles.

Bike riders really need to shut their hippy co*kholsters, oil is a way of life and all of their hippyness isnt going to change anything.

What fucking planet are you living on? Progressive (hippy) Culture is rapidly becoming the norm. :nod: Here are a few examples, dumbass:

Strength of the environmental movement
recycling and environmentally friendly packaging
Whole and organic farming
Increasingly less government control of marijuana
Clothing, fashion, music and culture
Anti Corporatism
The utter failure of the Republican Party
Common and accepted hatred and legit villification of old white men as the root of all problems
Obama
Women are taking over the world :nod:

God, you're a fucking knuckle-dragging piece of shit. :ohno:
"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
Grizo406
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UM, MSU, GSU, ASU
A.K.A.: A true ICON/HOF'er

Post by Grizo406 »

GFY, ALPHA!

Ursus & Grizo in New Zealand
D1B
Chris's Bitch
Chris's Bitch
I am a fan of: Morehead State

Post by D1B »

Grizo406 wrote:GFY, ALPHA!

Picture of Grizo's creampie discharge after the anal session...

"Sarah Palin absolutely blew AWAY the audience tonight. If there was any doubt as to whether she was savvy enough, tough enough or smart enough to carry the mantle of Vice President, she put those fears to rest tonight. She took on Barack Obama DIRECTLY on every issue and exposed... She did it with warmth and humor, and came across as the every-person....it's becoming mroe and more clear that she was a genius pick for McCain."

AZGrizfan - Summer 2008
Ursus A. Horribilis
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies
A.K.A.: Bill Brasky

Post by Ursus A. Horribilis »

Grizo406 wrote:GFY, ALPHA!

Good times. :whistle:
death dealer
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: Appalachian Mud Squids
A.K.A.: Contaminated

Post by death dealer »

Alphie, no offense, but blow me. I cycle everyday for exercise, and often ride to work for convenience. Don't stereotype asshole. :evil: There is nothing wrong with wanting to cut down on my personal contribution to the overall input of carbon into the environment. I take my responsiblity as a citizen very seriously. Personal responsibilty isn't an exclusive attribute of the Conk culture, and isn't restricted to fiscal contribution to society. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman, and get real pissed off when I see these "conservative", "outdoorsman" types riding in their gas guzzling, fume spewing monster SUV's to the fucking 7-11! Give me a fucking break, most of them are just psuedo-man pussies that maybe get out in the woods on the occasional weekend, when they can get their balls back from their wives or girlfriends. A real sportsman/outdoorsman is by default an environmentalist in the real sense. Our passion for the wild places that are so quickly disappearing under the blades of large land clearing construction equipment demands that we be.

Any man who claims to be a true outdoorsman and doesn't support personal environmental responsiblity is the real douche. It takes more than going to the store and buying a gun and ammo to make you a real man.
Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spary, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

death dealer wrote:Alphie, no offense, but blow me. I cycle everyday for exercise, and often ride to work for convenience. Don't stereotype asshole. :evil: There is nothing wrong with wanting to cut down on my personal contribution to the overall input of carbon into the environment. I take my responsiblity as a citizen very seriously. Personal responsibilty isn't an exclusive attribute of the Conk culture, and isn't restricted to fiscal contribution to society. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman, and get real pissed off when I see these "conservative", "outdoorsman" types riding in their gas guzzling, fume spewing monster SUV's to the fucking 7-11! Give me a fucking break, most of them are just psuedo-man pussies that maybe get out in the woods on the occasional weekend, when they can get their balls back from their wives or girlfriends. A real sportsman/outdoorsman is by default an environmentalist in the real sense. Our passion for the wild places that are so quickly disappearing under the blades of large land clearing construction equipment demands that we be.

Any man who claims to be a true outdoorsman and doesn't support personal environmental responsiblity is the real douche. It takes more than going to the store and buying a gun and ammo to make you a real man.
:thumb: :thumb:
griz37
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: unwrittengriz

Post by griz37 »

kalm wrote:And while were at it, screw those dirty hippy mother fuckers who bring their own shopping bags to the grocery store, looking down their noses at you because you've actually been capable of procreating and the brown paper bags come in handy for other uses. Try carrying 8 bags of groceries home to your family on your Schwinn, arrogant asswipe. What a waste of female hemp plants. :ohno:
You'd be amazed how many groceries fit into those things. 2 cloth bags = 8 plastic bags, which is a hell of a lot easier to get them in your house when you get home. In Canada they charge you a nickel for every plastic bag you use & you know what, you don't see a single one of them lying on the side of the rode, flying through the air or floating down the river.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:Getting sick of these hippy pri*ks and their protests of oil companies while saying "Im going to ride my bike to work".

:rofl: ....but...but.......you're ENABLING those hippys. You need to just pretend they're something that doesn't bother you so much, like swastika flags......
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky