Andy Isabella WR

Football Championship Subdivision discussions
dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8731
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Andy Isabella WR

Postby dal4018 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:10 pm

This guy from UMASS clocked the 3rd best time overall at the NFL.COMBINE 4.31 he is WES WELKER in warp drive and he is being coached by RANDY MOSS if The Houston Oilers were still in the NFL he would be perfect for them as a WR at his size 5'9 186.

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby Silenoz » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:41 pm

He was great in that movie about Dennis Hopper molesting people

Image

User avatar
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 35781
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:01 pm
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ
Location: BSC

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby Grizalltheway » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:45 pm

dal4018 wrote:This guy from UMASS clocked the 3rd best time overall at the NFL.COMBINE 4.31 he is WES WELKER in warp drive and he is being coached by RANDY MOSS if The Houston Oilers were still in the NFL he would be perfect for them as a WR at his size 5'9 186.

And this thread would be perfect for the FCS forum if UMass were still in FCS.

Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
Posts: 10382
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:44 pm
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby Mvemjsunpx » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Grizalltheway wrote:
dal4018 wrote:This guy from UMASS clocked the 3rd best time overall at the NFL.COMBINE 4.31 he is WES WELKER in warp drive and he is being coached by RANDY MOSS if The Houston Oilers were still in the NFL he would be perfect for them as a WR at his size 5'9 186.

And this thread would be perfect for the FCS forum if UMass were still in FCS.


They should still be in FCS. Does that count?

User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11226
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby Col Hogan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Mvemjsunpx wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote:And this thread would be perfect for the FCS forum if UMass were still in FCS.


They should still be in FCS. Does that count?


Truth...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8731
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby dal4018 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 am

Col Hogan wrote:
Mvemjsunpx wrote:
They should still be in FCS. Does that count?


Truth...

He is a faster version of Wes Welker 4.32!!!!!!

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14724
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 am

You do know hes not black right? :?
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42186
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby dbackjon » Tue May 14, 2019 11:13 am

Excited about him for the Cardinals!!

Saw a picture posted that someone dug up from when he was 11 yo - wearing a Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald jersey.
Image
Image

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14724
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: **** Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby ALPHAGRIZ1 » Tue May 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Yeah such a great draft, no OL help to give Murray any time to throw to these guys.......great call Keim

That **** makes it harder to root for the Cardinals than it ever has been. Keim should organize a trade with the Dolphins to get Rosen back......wouldnt surprise me.
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

dal4018
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8731
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 pm
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby dal4018 » Sun May 26, 2019 5:42 pm

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:You do know hes not black right? :?

Neither was this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=793iAGIp0og

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 20538
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby clenz » Sun May 26, 2019 8:08 pm

You're obsession with a shitty WR amazes me - even for you.

Using one play from a preseason game against a 5th string DB even is perfect for you though

Played 4 seasons - been out of the league for going on 3 seasons now - had 17 catches for 200 yards and 1 TD....in four **** years.

He had a catch rate of 44%.

44% in the 2017 season would have put him 206th in the league along with the likes of Zay Jones, John Brown, Ricardo Lewish, Jaron Brown and well behind guys like Tavarres King, Stephen Anderson, Dentruck Bourne, etc...

Find a new white knight to bang on about.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 19835
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Andy Isabella WR

Postby CID1990 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:39 am

clenz wrote:You're obsession with a shitty WR amazes me - even for you.

Using one play from a preseason game against a 5th string DB even is perfect for you though

Played 4 seasons - been out of the league for going on 3 seasons now - had 17 catches for 200 yards and 1 TD....in four **** years.

He had a catch rate of 44%.

44% in the 2017 season would have put him 206th in the league along with the likes of Zay Jones, John Brown, Ricardo Lewish, Jaron Brown and well behind guys like Tavarres King, Stephen Anderson, Dentruck Bourne, etc...

Find a new white knight to bang on about.


*Your


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris


Return to “Championship Subdivision Football - FCS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JALMOND, Silenoz and 49 guests