Possible 3rd assassination attempt on Trump.

Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Possible 3rd assassination attempt on Trump.

Post by BDKJMU »

Armed man Vem Miller arrested outside Trump’s Coachella rally — and sheriff says it was possible third assassination attempt

….The suspect — identified as 49-year-old Las Vegas resident Vem Miller — was caught at a checkpoint about a quarter-mile from the rally with fake VIP passes to the rally and fake press passes — as well as unregistered weapons, including a loaded shotgun, a handgun and a high-capacity magazine, according to the Riverside County sheriff’s office.

Miller did not have a valid ID when he was stopped at the rally checkpoint, and was detained after police searched his vehicle and found the weapons, law enforcement sources told The Post.

“We probably stopped another assassination attempt,” Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco said, according to the Riverside Press-Enterprise...
https://nypost.com/2024/10/13/us-news/t ... riff-says/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: Possible 3rd assassination attempt on Trump.

Post by Bobcat »

It wont stop until the government kills him. Just like JFK and Lincoln
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The armed sovereign citizen who was arrested Saturday outside a Trump rally in Coachella, California offered a bizarre reason for what he was doing there.

Vem Miller—who local officials initially implied was “probably” trying to assassinate former president Donald Trump—claimed that he is actually “very close” with the Republican nominee’s family.
“I've talked to Don Jr., I've talked to Eric Trump,” he said, in a video posted to conservative-friendly streaming site Rumble. “I know a lot of people within the Trump family and the extended family, and I have been integrally involved.”

Miller claimed he is also well known to the Trump campaign, and said he has been issued passes to campaign events 20 or more times for a conservative online media network he runs.

He said he has a long track record of “going to Trump rallies, covering Trump rallies, being very close with individuals in the Trump extended family, multiple individuals,” which he said could be confirmed by checking his social media accounts.

Miller’s Instagram account features selfies with former Trump advisors Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon, as well as a litany of conservative figures like Nigel Farage, Lou Dobbs, Jordan Peterson. He also posted a video of Don Jr. taken at the Republican National Convention in July.

“I should note that I met the president on multiple occasions,” Miller said, describing the president as “very cool.”

He then claimed the first time he met Trump was at the New York City premiere of one of the sequels to the Wesley Snipes vampire action movie Blade.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-sov ... -was-there

https://www.instagram.com/vemmiller/?hl=en
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

CIA trained him well
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 1:23 pm
The armed sovereign citizen who was arrested Saturday outside a Trump rally in Coachella, California offered a bizarre reason for what he was doing there.

Vem Miller—who local officials initially implied was “probably” trying to assassinate former president Donald Trump—claimed that he is actually “very close” with the Republican nominee’s family.
“I've talked to Don Jr., I've talked to Eric Trump,” he said, in a video posted to conservative-friendly streaming site Rumble. “I know a lot of people within the Trump family and the extended family, and I have been integrally involved.”

Miller claimed he is also well known to the Trump campaign, and said he has been issued passes to campaign events 20 or more times for a conservative online media network he runs.

He said he has a long track record of “going to Trump rallies, covering Trump rallies, being very close with individuals in the Trump extended family, multiple individuals,” which he said could be confirmed by checking his social media accounts.

Miller’s Instagram account features selfies with former Trump advisors Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon, as well as a litany of conservative figures like Nigel Farage, Lou Dobbs, Jordan Peterson. He also posted a video of Don Jr. taken at the Republican National Convention in July.

“I should note that I met the president on multiple occasions,” Miller said, describing the president as “very cool.”

He then claimed the first time he met Trump was at the New York City premiere of one of the sequels to the Wesley Snipes vampire action movie Blade.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-sov ... -was-there

https://www.instagram.com/vemmiller/?hl=en
I’m old enough to remember when sovereign citizens were tiny groups of tin foil hat types living in the rural counties around here rather than an entire national party.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:00 am It wont stop until the government kills him. Just like JFK and Lincoln
As long as its an official act. :coffee:

They won't kill him until he's been thoroughly debriefed at Guantanamo.
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine