Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 7:53 am
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:36 am

That’s the same one unless he did two interviews with Bash.
CNN and their flock of sycophants have pumped out edited versions of the original interview, Vance basically said some of his constituents have reported Haitians eating animals or pets and some have placed calls to 911.... he never said that it has been confirmed or was true, he encouraged CNN, the bastion of lies, to get down to Springfield and find out for themselves as they were obviously hysterically concerned.

He mentioned several times that CNN never questioned Biden or Harris or this pathetic administration on the border and were just fine with millions of immigrants pouring into the country or showed no concerns at all how a town like Springfield was supposed to deal with the migrant invasion with limited resources. Try and go to the ER in this town, try to get your kids in school and try to learn how to drive like you're living in the Caribbean and they ain't only eating Hens in Haiti, just ask a Dominican.

It should be obvious to anyone what the long strategy is, they Dems are channeling these immigrants into rural historically red areas for long term success in US elections. They are expanding the Urban plantations into the heartland of America; they are doing it in plain sight and in total silence.
I’d prefer a VP who doesn’t jump at conspiracy theories to score political points and then admits it may be made up and then doubles back and defends it without knowing what’s true and what’s conspiracy based.

You were close in having this right. Border security is a serious issue that Trump and Vance could legitimately argue but they sadly chose to exploit with unverified rumors and innuendo on an immigrant issue that has little to nothing to do with border security.

It’s just “look at those filthy subhuman immigrants. They’re animals!”

Not only dishonest but not a winning political strategy. Trump and Vance are not our best and brightest.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

The immigrants illegally coming into this country are scum. but first they are criminals. Only an asshole would want this garbage to come in illegally.

PS, nobody cares who the VP is, they are voting for President not the VP
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:44 am The immigrants illegally coming into this country are scum. but first they are criminals. Only an asshole would want this garbage to come in illegally.

You do know almost all of those Haitians are here legally right?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:42 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:17 pm

Do we have to replay doneOLD's they're eating the cats, they're eating the dogs clip? Geese and ducks aren't dogs or cats.

Your raging tDS is out of control.
Oh. Don't want to answer who the 5 people outside Babbit that died, so you weirdly try to change the topic to Trump.

Also, it's very interesting how you trust stories about Ohio State wrestlers being overpowered and having their weiners touched, but now suddenly don't believe the people of a town who are on record at the city council meeting and the Springfield non emergency line talking about how they actually witnessed geese being killed.

Yes, you have TDS bad.
....you might want to save this one for later - you're going to need more material to make smoke with when the subject turns back to things like project 2025, trump killing the conservative's own border bill, the number of former cabinet members saying they're voting for Harris.......how the so-called "assassin" knew where and when the President would be golfing....its all a distraction. :coffee:

Trump' is going to try and get another debate too. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Trump doesnt need a debate.

She does
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: doneOLD vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

When considering foreign policy, there is only one choice for president
Heritage Foundation trustee and former GOP House member Mickey Edwards writes that electing Kamala Harris, and rejecting Donald Trump, is the most important decision voters will make in November.
Harris, in Congress, knew how to work across the aisle; Trump seesmembers of another party as his personal enemies. Trump brags that he doesn’t read the briefing; he has no need to, he knows who “likes” him.

That utter disregard for America’s interests and security is shocking. The United States needs someone who will stand up to bullies, not snuggle up to them. Kamala Harris is someone Western leaders will acknowledge as a peer — not a boastful, unread, unserious seeker of applause.

Tyrants pose ever-increasing challenges to the United States and its allies. In this moment, we need a serious person with the intelligence to keep the West united in defense of democracy and who, unlike Trump, will put America first.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:00 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:28 am

Right, there’s never been such a radical party as what the Democrats are running out this year, they need to be soundly defeated
1). Which policies this year as well as proposed going forward do you think are radical?

2). Do you think radical policy changes are sometimes needed?

3). Have the R’s proposed radical policies this year or at anytime in their past?

4). Is radical intrinsically bad?
What Commiela has she has said in the past, going back to her time as Senator, the 2020 DNC primary, and this campaign, on video, or quoted stating she is for, agrees with, or should consider:

Border/Illegal Immigration
1.Eliminate the ICE (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) agency which she compared to the KKK.
2.Decriminalize illegal immigration.
3.Have mass amnesty of illegal immigrants.
4.Against Remain In Mexico.
5.Taxpayer funded sex changes of illegal immigrants
6.Against a wall/wall is racist.

Crime
7.Defund the police.
8.Eliminate cash bail.
9.Give violent felons the right to vote.
10.Promoted a link to bail out violent BLM rioters.
11.For decriminalizing possession of ALL illegal drugs, including crack and Fentanyl.
12.Supported a self described Marxist organization (BLM)
13.Promoted a fake lynching hoax (Jesse Smollett)

Green New Deal
14.Ban fracking.
15.Ban offshore drilling
17.Ban the internal combustion engine/mandate electric vehicles.
18.Ban plastic straws.

19.Have a 70-80% top marginal tax rate.
20.Cap gains from 20 to 45%.
21.Tax unrealized gains
22.Price controls

Other
23.For some form of reparations.
24.Eliminate all private health insurance mandate single payer.
25.Mandatory gun buyback.
25.Zero restrictions on abortion, including partial birth.

Now many of these she has flipped flipped on according to her campaign. But the point remains.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:27 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:59 am Only 4 Democrats are on board with the Save act
How many Republicans voted for Lankford's bill to improve border security?
How does a bill that:
-Didn’t reinstate Remain In Mexico
-Allowed 5k encounters per day before triggering a border shutdown
improve border security?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:02 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 12:26 am Overseas on vacation. Didn’t watch the debate.But like I thought, sounds like it was 3 on 1. Fact checking Trump right and left, not doing the same for Commiela.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/09 ... e-n2179168

That article needs to be fact checked. :lol:

The commentators I’m seeing have it at 2-3 actual fact checks of Trump to 1 for Harris. He was also allowed to speak 9:00 more than she was. He continuously interrupted and talked out of turn. Like the 2nd grader he is.

It wasn’t 3 on 1. It was 1 on 1. Trump vs the truth. They could have fact checked his ass all night. He did it to himself.

Just ask Abdul…the leader of the Taliban. :lol:
A week late to the game here.

Trump had some opportunities to hit some home runs and he whiffed. That said this was a 3 on 1 ABC ambush.
-Mods were constantly instantaneously ‘fact checking’ Trump, sometimes incorrectly with fake fact checks (like crime going down, DOJ stats say the opposite), sometimes on opinions. They had these ‘fact checks’ loaded and ready for their ambush.
-Commiela had numerous lies that weren’t fact checked (most egregious was the Charlottesville ‘fine people on both sides’ )lie.
-Mods also jumped in several times to save Commiela.
-The framing of the questions was favorable to Commiela and unfavorable to Trump.

Trump should have confronted the mods over their egregious behavior.

CNN Trump/Biden debate questions seemed pretty fair, and the moderators didn’t fact check. Moderators have no business trying to be ‘fact checkers’. The only thing they should be doing is asking short 1-2 sentence questions and saying ‘time is up’. That’s it. No multi paragraph giving a speech before a loaded question, and no ‘fact checking.’ It’s up to the candidates to fact check each other.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:56 am Was Trump in on the staged debate?

Totally rigged and ABC provided Harris with basic generalizations of the questions, all Harris had to do was play her part and she did so quite well.

She has no reservations at all about getting people killed… none!
Yep. Trump shouldn’t agree to another debate where lib MSM moderators are allowed to ‘fact check.’, and future conk candidates should blacklist ABC from any future debates.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:22 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:24 am

you're not trying then - ABC was all over Biden/Harris this morning.
Was that Walz or Harris ABC was giving a tough time to?

:lol: Because they were embarrassed by the fact military troops proved Kamala lied about zero troops in combat areas. Plus it doesn't help a supposed whistleblower has signed an affidavit saying ABC stacked the deck with behind the scenes negotiations.

Amazing ABC hasn't vehemently issued a denial.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:21 am

CNN and their flock of sycophants have pumped out edited versions of the original interview, Vance basically said some of his constituents have reported Haitians eating animals or pets and some have placed calls to 911.... he never said that it has been confirmed or was true, he encouraged CNN, the bastion of lies, to get down to Springfield and find out for themselves as they were obviously hysterically concerned.

He mentioned several times that CNN never questioned Biden or Harris or this pathetic administration on the border and were just fine with millions of immigrants pouring into the country or showed no concerns at all how a town like Springfield was supposed to deal with the migrant invasion with limited resources. Try and go to the ER in this town, try to get your kids in school and try to learn how to drive like you're living in the Caribbean and they ain't only eating Hens in Haiti, just ask a Dominican.

It should be obvious to anyone what the long strategy is, they Dems are channeling these immigrants into rural historically red areas for long term success in US elections. They are expanding the Urban plantations into the heartland of America; they are doing it in plain sight and in total silence.
I’d prefer a VP who doesn’t jump at conspiracy theories to score political points and then admits it may be made up and then doubles back and defends it without knowing what’s true and what’s conspiracy based.

You were close in having this right. Border security is a serious issue that Trump and Vance could legitimately argue but they sadly chose to exploit with unverified rumors and innuendo on an immigrant issue that has little to nothing to do with border security.

Not only dishonest but not a winning political strategy. Trump and Vance are not our best and brightest.
So you admit I was right about everything in my post :D gracias and you could only play the tired old race card....

complete non-sense from you
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 4:12 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:02 am

That article needs to be fact checked. :lol:

The commentators I’m seeing have it at 2-3 actual fact checks of Trump to 1 for Harris. He was also allowed to speak 9:00 more than she was. He continuously interrupted and talked out of turn. Like the 2nd grader he is.

It wasn’t 3 on 1. It was 1 on 1. Trump vs the truth. They could have fact checked his ass all night. He did it to himself.

Just ask Abdul…the leader of the Taliban. :lol:
A week late to the game here.

Trump had some opportunities to hit some home runs and he whiffed. That said this was a 3 on 1 ABC ambush.
-Mods were constantly instantaneously ‘fact checking’ Trump, sometimes incorrectly with fake fact checks (like crime going down, DOJ stats say the opposite), sometimes on opinions. They had these ‘fact checks’ loaded and ready for their ambush.
-Commiela had numerous lies that weren’t fact checked (most egregious was the Charlottesville ‘fine people on both sides’ )lie.
-Mods also jumped in several times to save Commiela.
-The framing of the questions was favorable to Commiela and unfavorable to Trump.

Trump should have confronted the mods over their egregious behavior.

CNN Trump/Biden debate questions seemed pretty fair, and the moderators didn’t fact check. Moderators have no business trying to be ‘fact checkers’. The only thing they should be doing is asking short 1-2 sentence questions and saying ‘time is up’. That’s it. No multi paragraph giving a speech before a loaded question, and no ‘fact checking.’ It’s up to the candidates to fact check each other.
How many times did doneOLD get the last word on a topic vs harris?

But if you're going to make that argument then it wasn't 3 on 1, it was 4 on 1 because doneOLD piled on himself. What kind of supreme negotiator gets suckered into talking about how great his rallies are when the topic is immigration which is probably where she's most vulnerable. The moderators didn't do that to trump, harris did.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:48 pm
Bobcat wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:44 am The immigrants illegally coming into this country are scum. but first they are criminals. Only an asshole would want this garbage to come in illegally.

You do know almost all of those Haitians are here legally right?
You know that almost all those Haitians crossed illegally into the US right?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

MAGA sources center:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Pennsylvania Court Ruling a Massive Election Integrity Win on Mail-In Ballots
https://redstate.com/beccalower/2024/09 ... e_vignette

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

NEW: YouGov Poll: Taylor Swift Endorsement Turns More Voters AWAY From Kamala Harris Than Toward Her

…… The YouGov poll found that 8 percent of voters said Swift's endorsement is “somewhat” or “much more likely” to convince them to cast their ballot for Harris, but 20 percent said they are “somewhat” or “much less likely” to vote for Harris after Swift announced her choice. And even more telling, 66 percent of respondents said Swift’s endorsement made zero difference on how they will vote in November.…
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2024/0 ... r-n2179334
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

One of many lies Commiela said during the debate, and that she repeated during her rally last week, that Goldman Sachs backed her plan.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/09 ... m-n2179285
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:35 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:43 pm One of many lies Commiela said during the debate, and that she repeated during her rally last week, that Goldman Sachs backed her plan.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/09 ... m-n2179285
Lying matters again? Can someone give me a cheat sheet to help understand when lies are no big deal and when they are? It needs to be based on logical parameters not individuals or ideology.
There you go again. But Trump!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 6:35 pm
Lying matters again? Can someone give me a cheat sheet to help understand when lies are no big deal and when they are? It needs to be based on logical parameters not individuals or ideology.
There you go again. But Trump!
Cop out. If I did that, SG would call me lazy.

Can you show me exactly where I typed trump or any of his many nicknames? Your raging tDS is making you unhinged. :D

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Robot.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:32 pm Robot.
AI candidate

Totally unlistenable
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

I think they are pointing out a messed up immigration project. Too many immigrants for a town that size.

How are people so surprised at people eating Canada Geese. It's been happening for years and not been a big deal. One guy told me he hooks them on fishing line and reels them into the back of his truck.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:00 am

I think they are pointing out a messed up immigration project. Too many immigrants for a town that size.

How are people so surprised at people eating Canada Geese. It's been happening for years and not been a big deal. One guy told me he hooks them on fishing line and reels them into the back of his truck.
Right. So it could be U.S. citizens, legal immigrants, more illegals nabbing geese. And it’s not a big deal. Until they’re taking pets, which also hasn’t been substantiated.

And hooking geese on fishing line is illegal right? Not to mention possibly out of season?
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:05 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:00 am

Right. So it could be U.S. citizens, legal immigrants, more illegals nabbing geese. And it’s not a big deal. Until they’re taking pets, which also hasn’t been substantiated.

And hooking geese on fishing line is illegal right? Not to mention possibly out of season?
Yes, it is illegal. That's why this guy grabbed the geese and ran. It's illegal, but that's how he fed himself. Errol Flynn once lined up a bunch of geese on a string using greased pork. In one end and out the other back to back......