UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:08 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:47 pm
lol, thankfully there are more than small few. You could make an easier case that Trump’s economic policy and courtship of Russia make him less of a conservative the fiscal conservative/red dawn types.
Lol wrong. No real conservative would vote for Harris, which would be voting for her policies (economic and other) that she has advocated over the years. Lol if you don‘t think they are to the left of Trump.

Any real conservative is either voting for Trump (whether they like him or not), or they’re doing write in, or not voting.
It would be nice if there were a real fiscal conservative in the race but we're stuck with a choice between a liberal and a populist pretending to be a fiscal conservative.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:52 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:08 am
Lol wrong. No real conservative would vote for Harris, which would be voting for her policies (economic and other) that she has advocated over the years. Lol if you don‘t think they are to the left of Trump.

Any real conservative is either voting for Trump (whether they like him or not), or they’re doing write in, or not voting.
It would be nice if there were a real fiscal conservative in the race but we're stuck with a choice between a liberal and a populist pretending to be a fiscal conservative.
C’mon now, neither is even pretending to be fiscal conservative

It would be political suicide to tell the truth about what needs to be done…..

Trump wants Musk to take a good look at the government to determine where fat is and he will carve it up like Krumbellas Thanksgiving day government waste dinner
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:47 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:52 am

Trump wants Musk to take a good look at the government to determine where fat is and he will carve it up like Krumbellas Thanksgiving day government waste dinner
Musk would be the last guy we’d want involved…for multiple reasons. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:10 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 11:47 am

And who do you propose?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 7:34 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:10 pm

And who do you propose?
Not just one person to begin with. We have a congress for a reason. Like most issues I have with government, it goes back to campaign finance and legalized bribery. Fix what ails system.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:36 pm

And who do you propose?
Not just one person to begin with. We have a congress for a reason. Like most issues I have with government, it goes back to campaign finance and legalized bribery. Fix what ails system.
It wouldn’t be one person it would be like a task force and you mentioned Congress :lol: what a joke, they obviously do not want anyone looking into government waste
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:20 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:04 am RFK being a nut job isn't a reason to vote for or against anyone he supports. After being in Fargo this weekend and talking to people, there's a lot of people angry with the Democrat BS. Trump is promising to be a savior, and many believe it. Just like many on the Donk side believe that their taxes and feel good policies are going to save the planet. Idiocracy has arrived.
Agreed on the idiocy and it comes from both sides. The R’s at least used to provide a check on some of the more outlandish policy. That is no more as the party has become a a regressive and activist cult.

The planet is still worth trying to save and there are many examples of feel good legislation improving economic and environmental conditions for the common man. The Dems are only luke warm in creating policies that bring us into the 21st century. The R’s have virtually nothing in this regard.

This is the easiest, most clear cut election choice we’ve had in my lifetime.
Right, there’s never been such a radical party as what the Democrats are running out this year, they need to be soundly defeated
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:48 am

Agreed on the idiocy and it comes from both sides. The R’s at least used to provide a check on some of the more outlandish policy. That is no more as the party has become a a regressive and activist cult.

The planet is still worth trying to save and there are many examples of feel good legislation improving economic and environmental conditions for the common man. The Dems are only luke warm in creating policies that bring us into the 21st century. The R’s have virtually nothing in this regard.

...in a deep red state? No shit? :roll:
Half the people I spoke with were from Minnesota. Conversation included shooting wolves that were killing calves, DNR shooting bear families that destroyed corn crops, and farmers that keep blanketing their fields with chemicals suggested by government agronomist, polluting the land, rivers and our bodies. One guy had shot 20 wolves, his buddy 40, all in Minnesota.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:04 am RFK being a nut job isn't a reason to vote for or against anyone he supports. After being in Fargo this weekend and talking to people, there's a lot of people angry with the Democrat BS. Trump is promising to be a savior, and many believe it. Just like many on the Donk side believe that their taxes and feel good policies are going to save the planet. Idiocracy has arrived.

As retarded as Trump is, Harris is equally an inept crook with no idea how the world works outside of a courtroom. Neither show compassion for their fellow humans. Loonies like RFK and Walz are our future.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:28 am

Right, there’s never been such a radical party as what the Democrats are running out this year, they need to be soundly defeated
1). Which policies this year as well as proposed going forward do you think are radical?

2). Do you think radical policy changes are sometimes needed?

3). Have the R’s proposed radical policies this year or at anytime in their past?

4). Is radical intrinsically bad?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:36 pm

And who do you propose?
I agree with that, unfortunately I think our Congress has allowed the system to be ailing and have no opportunity to undue the damage they have done.

Just look at FASAB 56. This was Congress that passed that. Congress won't reel anything back.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:51 am

As retarded as Trump is, Harris is equally an inept crook with no idea how the world works outside of a courtroom. Neither show compassion for their fellow humans. Loonies like RFK and Walz are our future.
What makes Walz a looney? Especially on the level of an RFK?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:17 am Kamala Harris: Pro criminal:

this tells you what she's about
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It’s not a matter of “it could happen here”. It’s literally happening here…right now.

Hence the marching orders to MAGA to tirelessly complain about voter fraud and illegals voting.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Only 4 Democrats are on board with the Save act
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:59 am Only 4 Democrats are on board with the Save act
How many Republicans voted for Lankford's bill to improve border security?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:27 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:59 am Only 4 Democrats are on board with the Save act
No clue

What’s this about the time lying Joey Rotten was asking for Congress to gave him the power to do it when he had the power to do it the whole time and later did it himself?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Let’s see if any of you MAGA peeps disagree with Cheney here…

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 6:02 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:51 am

What makes Walz a looney? Especially on the level of an RFK?
From CNN

I would like to first of all say thank you to Imam. I am a teacher, so when I see a master teacher, I know it,” Walz says in the video. “Over the time we’ve spent together, one of the things I’ve had the privilege of is seeing the things in life through the eye of a master teacher to try and get the understanding, listening today to the stories and what it means.”

Walz’s appearance alongside the Muslim cleric, one of several in recent years, came after Zaman had shared a link in 2015 to a neo-Nazi propaganda film that portrayed Adolf Hitler in a positive light. Zaman had also shared a Hamas press release in 2016 mourning the death of a Bangladeshi Muslim politician, who was executed after being found guilty of war crimes.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:29 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:27 am
No clue

What’s this about the time lying Joey Rotten was asking for Congress to gave him the power to do it when he had the power to do it the whole time and later did it himself?
If the context of why someone didn't support the Save Act doesn't matter then the context of why someone didn't support improving border security doesn't matter either. :D

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:28 pm Jim Jordan doesn't need to be addressed any more. You've got nothing. He was never in court and it's been years since the allegation claimed it happened. Blasey-Ford level stuff here.

In regards to Covid and RFK Jr. I already covered what he said. You and the media are conflating two separate conversations he was having. The first being that he was talking about the money the US spends on development of viruses in which they are targeted to specific populations. RFK pointed out that COVID had a propensity to be tougher on Blacks and Whites and less so on Jewish and Chinese. You are way off on this one. Your Forbes article starts off poorly mischaracterizing JFK on Covid as well.

I also already told you that after I debunked that first claim, I don't have the time to run down all your half baked conspiracy theories.

Last week you tried to tell me that the reason Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was due to them following Trump's plan. That is patently false.

You peddle in innuendo and conspiracies. Total whack job. Stop wasting people's time with your StOnge out of context copy/paste fest.

You really should get your head checked out.
Is it patently false?

Ten former top US military officials back Harris, call Trump 'a danger'

Without involving the Afghan government, he and his Administration negotiated a deal with the Taliban that freed 5,000 Taliban fighters and allowed them to return to the battlefield. Then, he left President Biden and Vice President Harris with no plans to execute a withdrawal, and with little time to do so. This chaotic approach severely hindered the Biden-Harris Administration’s ability to execute the most orderly withdrawal possible and put our service members and our allies at risk.
I look forward to reading your lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals in order to defend your false god.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:28 pm Jim Jordan doesn't need to be addressed any more. You've got nothing. He was never in court and it's been years since the allegation claimed it happened. Blasey-Ford level stuff here.

In regards to Covid and RFK Jr. I already covered what he said. You and the media are conflating two separate conversations he was having. The first being that he was talking about the money the US spends on development of viruses in which they are targeted to specific populations. RFK pointed out that COVID had a propensity to be tougher on Blacks and Whites and less so on Jewish and Chinese. You are way off on this one. Your Forbes article starts off poorly mischaracterizing JFK on Covid as well.

I also already told you that after I debunked that first claim, I don't have the time to run down all your half baked conspiracy theories.

Last week you tried to tell me that the reason Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan was due to them following Trump's plan. That is patently false.

You peddle in innuendo and conspiracies. Total whack job. Stop wasting people's time with your StOnge out of context copy/paste fest.

You really should get your head checked out.
Is it patently false?

Ten former top US military officials back Harris, call Trump 'a danger'

Without involving the Afghan government, he and his Administration negotiated a deal with the Taliban that freed 5,000 Taliban fighters and allowed them to return to the battlefield. Then, he left President Biden and Vice President Harris with no plans to execute a withdrawal, and with little time to do so. This chaotic approach severely hindered the Biden-Harris Administration’s ability to execute the most orderly withdrawal possible and put our service members and our allies at risk.
I look forward to reading your lame attempt to discredit these generals and admirals in order to defend your false god.
A few guys who served with Walz? Undeniable truth!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter