Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! SeatlleGriz is a Paid Russian Troll megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:28 pm

First off, what the fuck does this have to do with Trump?

Secondly, do you even understand how negotiations work, especially complex and important ones? Both parties agree to terms and sign off on agreements. You think the Ukrainians went back to Zelensky and said, "let me check my notes boss?".

As for the agreement, stop being lazy and find it on the Internet. It's all there for you to read, but from experience, you won't do it. Too much work.

Lastly, you apparently didn't even read the article I posted. Biden's own Fiona Hill confirmed the successful conclusion of the talks. An agreement. No better proof than that.
Do I understand how negotiations work? You're the one that said they had a "signed agreement". A "signed agreement" would have been signed by Zelenskyy and putin. If they had a "signed agreement" putin would have trumpeted to the world that Zelenskyy and Ukraine backed out of a "signed" peace agreement.

You have 3 options:
1) Provide proof of a "signed agreement".
2) Admit that you made a mistake and they had a verbal agreement but not a "signed agreement".
3) Avoid admitting you were wrong by pretending the whole "signed" part of your post never happened.
:rofl: This coming from the guy who didn't even know there were negotiations and had to be told twice, but I now see what you're driving at and agree stating "signed off" would have been a better description.

Regardless, the deal was done and BoJo nixed it with promises of victory.

Of course, I could do like you and say some former wrestlers saw it, so it's proof.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! SeatlleGriz is a Paid Russian Troll megathread

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:19 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:30 pm

Do I understand how negotiations work? You're the one that said they had a "signed agreement". A "signed agreement" would have been signed by Zelenskyy and putin. If they had a "signed agreement" putin would have trumpeted to the world that Zelenskyy and Ukraine backed out of a "signed" peace agreement.

You have 3 options:
1) Provide proof of a "signed agreement".
2) Admit that you made a mistake and they had a verbal agreement but not a "signed agreement".
3) Avoid admitting you were wrong by pretending the whole "signed" part of your post never happened.
:rofl: This coming from the guy who didn't even know there were negotiations and had to be told twice, but I now see what you're driving at and agree stating "signed off" would have been a better description.

Of course, I could do like you and say some former wrestlers saw it, so it's proof.
Nice job using a toddler's approach to an argument - You're right, I was wrong but you're still a poopy pants.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:25 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:19 pm

Nice job using a toddler's approach to an argument - You're right, I was wrong but you're still a poopy pants.
That's MISTER Poopy Pants to you.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz