Final results for the 20th Cup race at LVMS (1st year was 1998):
1. Truex (1st win at LVMS).
2. Larson (Back to back 2nds after leading at Daytona with 2 to go but finishing 12th after running out of fuel).
3. Elliott (Back to back top 5 after leading at Daytona with 3 to go but finishing 12th after running out of fuel).
4. Logano (Has started last 3 Vegas races on the front row).
5. Keselowski' (5th straight top 5. Had won 2 of previous 3 & almost made it 3 of 4).
9. Kenseth (Had 2 prior wins at LVMS).
11. Johnson (Has the most wins (3) at LVMS of any active driver. Keselowski & Kenseth only other current drivers with multiple wins).
16. Junior (Had his streak of 6 straight top 10s at LVMS broken).
30. Kurt Busch (battery issues). Not a good day for the local guy (or his brother lol)
36. Patrick (blown engine late)
38. Harvick (After being the best car through 1st 2 races, winning 3 of 4 stages, at LVMS 12 laps left Stage 1, blown right front tire, hard into the wall in turn 2, done for the day).