Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Political discussions

Who leaves next?

National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster
6
33%
Chief of Staff John Kelly
2
11%
AG Jeff Sessions
2
11%
HUD Secretary Ben Carson
2
11%
V.A. Secretary David Shulkin
2
11%
Ivanka Trump
1
6%
Jared Kushner
3
17%
 
Total votes: 18

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42310
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby dbackjon » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:12 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
dbackjon wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379880-white-house-aides-planned-to-announce-mcmaster-with-other-departures?rnd=1521772852

President Trump’s announcement Thursday afternoon that he was replacing national security adviser H.R. McMaster with former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton reportedly ruined White House aides' plans to announce multiple administration departures at once.

Politico reported that White House chief of staff John Kelly and other senior aides were waiting for potentially bruising inspector general reports on Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.

He might as well fire all of them and get it over with.


I am sure he has a cousin or fox news personalities to fill the positions
Image
Image

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16381
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby houndawg » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
dbackjon wrote:http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379880-white-house-aides-planned-to-announce-mcmaster-with-other-departures?rnd=1521772852

President Trump’s announcement Thursday afternoon that he was replacing national security adviser H.R. McMaster with former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton reportedly ruined White House aides' plans to announce multiple administration departures at once.

Politico reported that White House chief of staff John Kelly and other senior aides were waiting for potentially bruising inspector general reports on Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin and Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson.


He might as well fire all of them and get it over with.


If he does that what will we do for entertainment?
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21884
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ivytalk » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:08 pm

houndawg wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
He might as well fire all of them and get it over with.


If he does that what will we do for entertainment?

You can always fap, dawg. Or fix your truck.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16381
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby houndawg » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:10 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
houndawg wrote:
If he does that what will we do for entertainment?

You can always fap, dawg. Or fix your truck.


truck runs great
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3469
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Silenoz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Bump

Who's next?

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42310
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby dbackjon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:04 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 3469
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
I am a fan of: Montana

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Silenoz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:07 pm

dbackjon wrote:
Silenoz wrote:Bump

Who's next?


https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fires- ... itics.html

I meant who's next, next?

User avatar
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
Posts: 42310
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 am
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: Killer Snail
Location: Scottsdale

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby dbackjon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:11 pm

Carson or Kelly
Image
Image

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14931
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby BDKJMU » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:15 pm

BDKJMU wrote:Of the 23 cabinet level jobs in the Trump admin, after 14 months, 17 are still in their current jobs, and 19 still with the admin at the cabinet level. Only 4, Reince Pubis, Tom Price, Rex Tillerson & David Shulkin are gone. That doesn’t seem to be that high a turnover rate. How does that compare to prior administrations?

Sec.of DOHS: Gen. John Kelly- Moved to Chief of Staff. Replaced by Kirstjen Nielsen.
Sec Def: Gen James Mattis
Sec. of Transportation: Elaine Chao
Sec. of State: Rex Tillerson- GONE after 14 months.
Sec. of Education: Betsy DeVos.
Attorney Gen: Jeff Sessions.
Sec. of HHS: Tom Price- GONE after 8 months. Replaced by Alex Azar.
Sec. of the Treasury: Steven Mnuchin
Sec. of VA: David Shulkin- GONE after 14 months.
Sec. of Commerce: Wilbur Ross
Sec. of Interior: Ryan Zinke
Sec. of HUD: Dr. Ben Carson
Sec. of Energy: Rick Perry
Sec. of Agriculture: Sonny Perdue
Sec. of Labor: Alexander Acosta

Cabinet Level
CIA Director: Rep. Mike Pompeo- replacing Tillerson as Sec State.
Ambassador to the United Nations: Gov Nikki Haley
Small Business Administration: Linda McMahon
Director Of OMB: Mick Mulvaney
EPA: Scott Pruitt
United States Trade Rep: Robert Lighthizer
DNI:Dan Coats

Cabinet level not requiring Senate confirmation:
WH Chief of Staff: Reince Pubis: GONE after 6 months. Replaced by Gen Kelly.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump

Bump. Updated. Shulkin becomes the 4th to be gone. After 14 months, I don't think 4 out of 23 is that high. Again, I'd be curious to see how that stacks up to prior admin.

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12025
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Skjellyfetti » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:00 pm

BDKJMU wrote:After 14 months, I don't think 4 out of 23 is that high. Again, I'd be curious to see how that stacks up to prior admin.


None of the other 18 most recent Presidents had more than 1 Cabinet member leave at this point. :lol:

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/19/59416406 ... -100-years
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21884
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ivytalk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Pruitt on thin ice. :popcorn:
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 20103
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby CID1990 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Ivytalk wrote:Pruitt on thin ice. :popcorn:


Who is Pruitt and what did he do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21884
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ivytalk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:23 pm

CID1990 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:Pruitt on thin ice. :popcorn:


Who is Pruitt and what did he do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPA head. He paid about 1/3 of market rate to live in a DC condo owned by a lobbyist who had clients with matters coming before the EPA. A real dumbazz.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ibanez » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:34 am

Ivytalk wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Who is Pruitt and what did he do?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EPA head. He paid about 1/3 of market rate to live in a DC condo owned by a lobbyist who had clients with matters coming before the EPA. A real dumbazz.

:ohno: Seriously, do these people have any common sense?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Winterborn
Level2
Level2
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:33 pm
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups
Location: Wherever I hang my hat

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Winterborn » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:47 am

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:EPA head. He paid about 1/3 of market rate to live in a DC condo owned by a lobbyist who had clients with matters coming before the EPA. A real dumbazz.

:ohno: Seriously, do these people have any common sense?


I think the answer is pretty self evident....... :coffee:

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9774
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby ∞∞∞ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:01 am

I just read Stephen Miller, who as we know is one of Trump's most influential advisers, is thirty-two.

I'd never looked up his age, but I pegged him as at least 40 (if not older). I'm stunned he's barely older than I am...time has not been good to this Nazi-wannabe.

Image

User avatar
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
Posts: 12025
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:56 pm
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Skjellyfetti » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:39 am

Same for Sarah Sanders - looks about 10 years older than she is.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)

Cid1990 wrote:It is going to be a sad day for a lot of people when all that comes of all of this is Flynn getting whacked.

Mueller is going to take a beating on the left before this business is over

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ibanez » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:43 am

∞∞∞ wrote:I just read Stephen Miller, who as we know is one of Trump's most influential advisers, is thirty-two.

I'd never looked up his age, but I pegged him as at least 40 (if not older). I'm stunned he's barely older than I am...time has not been good to this Nazi-wannabe.

Image

My buddy Rhett has been bald since high school.

True story - last year we were meeting our daughters teacher. She walks in, reeking of coffee and cigarettes, and apologized for being late. She had to get her middle schooler to school b/c she missed the bus. She tells us that it's her birthday and she can't believe she's 29. My wife and I were shocked. This woman looked to be in her 40s, easily. :shock: :o
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ibanez » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:44 am

Skjellyfetti wrote:Same for Sarah Sanders - looks about 10 years older than she is.

That's another one. I thought she was in her 40s. Nope..she's barely a year older than me.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9774
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby ∞∞∞ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:24 am

Ibanez wrote:My buddy Rhett has been bald since high school.

True story - last year we were meeting our daughters teacher. She walks in, reeking of coffee and cigarettes, and apologized for being late. She had to get her middle schooler to school b/c she missed the bus. She tells us that it's her birthday and she can't believe she's 29. My wife and I were shocked. This woman looked to be in her 40s, easily. :shock: :o

Bald can be fine if it's done right; Miller should just shave the entire thing at this point.

And wtf? Sarah Sanders is 35?

Constant anger with libruls, immigrants, and non-whites can't be helping them out either.

OL FU
Level3
Level3
Posts: 4264
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:25 pm
I am a fan of: Furman
Location: Greenville SC

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby OL FU » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:28 am

Did Melania sign a pre-nup?

Oh wait she's not part of the cabinet, she's the dish :oops:

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ibanez » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:29 am

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote:My buddy Rhett has been bald since high school.

True story - last year we were meeting our daughters teacher. She walks in, reeking of coffee and cigarettes, and apologized for being late. She had to get her middle schooler to school b/c she missed the bus. She tells us that it's her birthday and she can't believe she's 29. My wife and I were shocked. This woman looked to be in her 40s, easily. :shock: :o

Bald can be fine if it's done right; Miller should just shave the entire thing at this point.

And wtf? Sarah Sanders is 35?

Constant anger with libruls, immigrants, and non-whites can't be helping them out either.

He did once he got to college. The half-moon with a deserted island up top is a bad look for a 19 yr old.

Stress is a muthafucka.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 21884
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Dela-Where?

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ivytalk » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:41 am

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote:My buddy Rhett has been bald since high school.

True story - last year we were meeting our daughters teacher. She walks in, reeking of coffee and cigarettes, and apologized for being late. She had to get her middle schooler to school b/c she missed the bus. She tells us that it's her birthday and she can't believe she's 29. My wife and I were shocked. This woman looked to be in her 40s, easily. :shock: :o

Bald can be fine if it's done right; Miller should just shave the entire thing at this point.

And wtf? Sarah Sanders is 35?

Constant anger with libruls, immigrants, and non-whites can't be helping them out either.

How old do YOU look, Trips? You ain’t no Centrist.
Anything I post passes any rational test. — John StOnge 7/12/19

User avatar
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 50018
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby Ibanez » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:57 am

Ivytalk wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Bald can be fine if it's done right; Miller should just shave the entire thing at this point.

And wtf? Sarah Sanders is 35?

Constant anger with libruls, immigrants, and non-whites can't be helping them out either.

How old do YOU look, Trips? You ain’t no Centrist.

Ha.

I grew the beard partly b/c I look very young for my age. ALthough, the grey hairs are helping me look every bit of my mid-30s. Otherwise, I look like I belong in high school.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

∞∞∞
Level4
Level4
Posts: 9774
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: Poll: Trump Cabinet/West Wing

Postby ∞∞∞ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Ivytalk wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Bald can be fine if it's done right; Miller should just shave the entire thing at this point.

And wtf? Sarah Sanders is 35?

Constant anger with libruls, immigrants, and non-whites can't be helping them out either.

How old do YOU look, Trips? You ain’t no Centrist.

People usually peg me at or near my age, and I still get IDed at about 50% of places I go.

And no, I'm not a centrist...I have a few moderate/conservative streaks, but I'm mostly liberal as all here know. Although I'm not sure why you're pointing out I'm not a centrist.


Return to “Politics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZGrizFan, Col Hogan, Ivytalk and 64 guests