A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Official

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Why?

How does this benefit Russia?

(hint: it doesn’t)

Neither does supporting the interim Venezuelan President but that’s another thread

as is pretty much everything the Trump admin has done concerning Russia

but yeah Trump won’t turn over his notes from his meeting with Putin so there’s the smoking gun

:dunce:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree - if Trump is a Russian proxy, how come he keeps doing all these things that go contrary to Russia's best interests? Is he a Russian proxy, but just really bad at it that he ends up doing the opposite that Russia wants just out of sheer incompetence?
Well, nobody finds that hard to believe....

The thing that keeps bubbling back to the surface is how a media-savvy image-conscious guy like trump can be so obsequious and deferential to Putin in front of cameras with literally the whole world watching. Vladimir bitches him in public the same way he kept bitching Christie in public, making him walk behind and telling him where to stand and he knows it and grovelingly goes along with it, completely out of character. I think that when he is no longer useful and Vladimir is done with him we're going to find out that he and Jeffery Epstein had the same taste in girls. :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by Winterborn »

houndawg wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You really have to be the squeaky wheel. I learned that too late.
And write reports. Write reports with proper grammar, an executive summary, graphs that go up to the right, and you're golden. :nod:
My graphs slope down and to the right. If their climbing, I will have some explaining to do. :nod:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Winterborn wrote:
houndawg wrote:
And write reports. Write reports with proper grammar, an executive summary, graphs that go up to the right, and you're golden. :nod:
My graphs slope down and to the right. If their climbing, I will have some explaining to do. :nod:
:ohno: :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote:
houndawg wrote:
That is an issue. Let's discuss it. Over a beer. I'm buying. :thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Grizalltheway
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: DJ Honey BBQ

Post by Grizalltheway »

Ibanez wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
That is an issue. Let's discuss it. Over a beer. I'm buying. :thumb:
Don't fall for it Winter. Next thing you know you'll be tied up in a basement while Sticky lubes up a champagne bottle.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That is an issue. Let's discuss it. Over a beer. I'm buying. :thumb:
Don't fall for it Winter. Next thing you know you'll be tied up in a basement while Sticky lubes up a champagne bottle.
I can confirm that. :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That is an issue. Let's discuss it. Over a beer. I'm buying. :thumb:
I didn't hear you complaining.

Though that might've been b/c you were bound and gagged. :coffee:

Either way, don't ruin this for me! :tothehand:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
I agree - if Trump is a Russian proxy, how come he keeps doing all these things that go contrary to Russia's best interests? Is he a Russian proxy, but just really bad at it that he ends up doing the opposite that Russia wants just out of sheer incompetence?

The thing that keeps bubbling back to the surface is how a media-savvy image-conscious guy like trump can be so obsequious and deferential to Putin in front of cameras with literally the whole world watching. Vladimir bitches him in public the same way he kept bitching Christie in public, making him walk behind and telling him where to stand and he knows it and grovelingly goes along with it, completely out of character. I think that when he is no longer useful and Vladimir is done with him we're going to find out that he and Jeffery Epstein had the same taste in girls. :nod:
Obviously triggered...

More than one sentence, but retaining the usual fact challenged nothingness that constitutes the typical HD post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Grizalltheway wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
:ohno: :ohno:
That is why I am not management. :lol:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Grizalltheway wrote: Don't fall for it Winter. Next thing you know you'll be tied up in a basement while Sticky lubes up a champagne bottle.
I can confirm that. :nod:
Now you warn me........

css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

houndawg wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

So being polite is collusion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

My daughter's tax liability went way up because of the 2017 tax reform law. That's because it eliminated personal exemptions and she's got four kids. So she, as someone with a household income somewhere in the 50 to 60 thousand range, got to personally experience being significantly hurt by the new tax law.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:My daughter's tax liability went way up because of the 2017 tax reform law. That's because it eliminated personal exemptions and she's got four kids. So she, as someone with a household income somewhere in the 50 to 60 thousand range, got to personally experience being significantly hurt by the new tax law.
Did she get a raise when the new lower tax rates went into effect?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

JohnStOnge wrote:My daughter's tax liability went way up because of the 2017 tax reform law. That's because it eliminated personal exemptions and she's got four kids. So she, as someone with a household income somewhere in the 50 to 60 thousand range, got to personally experience being significantly hurt by the new tax law.
Is she not married?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

HI54UNI wrote:
Is she not married?
Yes she is married.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I considered giving this its own thread for its awesomeness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBKzPy4 ... e=youtu.be

It is from this week's Carnivale DiReggio and one of the most brilliant caricatures ever

You see this, libs? This is how to be critical without being exhausting drama queens. Allegory.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

JohnStOnge wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:
Is she not married?
Yes she is married.
Something seems screwy. Income taxes are probably up but the increased child tax credits should offset that.

https://taxfoundation.org/2018-tax-calculator/
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: The Official

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

So being polite is collusion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*groveling obsequiousness.

Of course you're probably happy to have him represent you in that fashion. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

HI54UNI wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Yes she is married.
Something seems screwy. Income taxes are probably up but the increased child tax credits should offset that.

https://taxfoundation.org/2018-tax-calculator/
Bayou Math :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump hits 52% approval in Rasmussen Daily Tracking, highest approval rate of his presidency...

But what about the shutdown hurting his poll numbers narrative?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:Trump hits 52% approval in Rasmussen Daily Tracking, highest approval rate of his presidency...

:suspicious: During the shutdown his poll numbers were down and it hurt. That was the narrative.

But it was conducted after a STOU, which usually gives the POTUS a bump in numbers.

The margin of error is +/- 2.5% -keep that in mind.

Also it's 1 of many polls. The only reason you're excited about this one is that it supports your perspective. :twocents:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

Rasmussen is the only one that's positive for him. What's that say about the poll?
Last edited by Ibanez on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Lol.

There's only a difference of 11 to 23 point difference in net approval between Rasmussen and the other polls from February.

Keep referencing your favorite outlier if it makes you feel better.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Trump hits 52% approval in Rasmussen Daily Tracking, highest approval rate of his presidency...

:suspicious: During the shutdown his poll numbers were down and it hurt. That was the narrative.

I'm curious as to who is rating him and on what.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :suspicious: During the shutdown his poll numbers were down and it hurt. That was the narrative.

I'm curious as to who is rating him and on what.
Amended my post after reading the polling data.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Lol.

There's only a difference of 11 to 23 point difference in net approval between Rasmussen and the other polls from February.

Keep referencing your favorite outlier if it makes you feel better.
Yeah, Rasmussen is a serious joke. I used to quote it to support Trump, but I had my finger crossed behind my back when I did. I knew it was a shit poll. Drudge knows it too, but that doesn't stop him from headlining it weekly.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-