Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Political discussions
User avatar
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Daleville, VA

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by LeadBolt »

93henfan wrote:
LeadBolt wrote:I see Dems today rejected amendment to notify police when someone applies to buy a gun and is turned down on the background check. This includes notifying ICE for "undocumented" illegal aliens. So much for enforcement...
Hahaha, that amendment is awesome. Which R came up with that liberal kryptonite? Virtual high five.
Doug Collins, R-Ga

User avatar
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Daleville, VA

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by LeadBolt »

CID1990 wrote:
LeadBolt wrote:I see Dems today rejected amendment to notify police when someone applies to buy a gun and is turned down on the background check. This includes notifying ICE for "undocumented" illegal aliens. So much for enforcement...
Link to the actual bill? I’d like to read all the amendments


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bill as of second reading:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-con ... ill/8/text

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 35990
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: So non-citizens can buy a gun?
not much differently doesn't mean identically...

:coffee:
So I'm supposed to guess? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

:kisswink:

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by Chizzang »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
not much differently doesn't mean identically...

:coffee:
So I'm supposed to guess? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

:kisswink:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence

moreover

discharging a weapon at an unarmed citizen is 20 yrs mandatory
two armed citizens can legally engage in a safe and secure duel to the death
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
Posts: 35990
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself
Location: Pizza Hell

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by CAA Flagship »

Chizzang wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: So I'm supposed to guess? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

:kisswink:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence
Other than operation, how is that the same as a driver's license?

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by Chizzang »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence
Other than operation, how is that the same as a driver's license?
It's similar in mandatory testing...
and state run

:nod:

and it would be a license
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16667
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: So I'm supposed to guess? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

:kisswink:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence

moreover

discharging a weapon at an unarmed citizen is 20 yrs mandatory
two armed citizens can legally engage in a safe and secure duel to the death
License provided by whom pray tell?

User avatar
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
Posts: 15494
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 am
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: RE: Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: So I'm supposed to guess? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

:kisswink:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence

moreover

discharging a weapon at an unarmed citizen is 20 yrs mandatory
two armed citizens can legally engage in a safe and secure duel to the death
So you want a gun registry.........shocking

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Image

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote: License provided by whom pray tell?
Your mom..?

:coffee:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 22683
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by CID1990 »

License to Ill


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Daleville, VA

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by LeadBolt »

BDKJMU wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
Well as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America
I believe that only law abiding citizens should have the means to purchase fire arms
also
I believe that skill testing and training should be mandatory

+ can you correctly disassemble and reassemble your weapon
+ can you correctly load and unload your weapon
+ can you correctly discharge your weapon
+ can you properly maintain and protect / secure your weapon

:nod:

if you pass these tests you can then secure carry your weapon in the U.S.
you will be tested every 3 years

owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
illegally supplying weapons would be a mandatory life sentence
armed robbery would be a life sentence

moreover

discharging a weapon at an unarmed citizen is 20 yrs mandatory
two armed citizens can legally engage in a safe and secure duel to the death
License provided by whom pray tell?
NRA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by Chizzang »

LeadBolt wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: License provided by whom pray tell?
NRA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my perfect scenario any number of organizations could authorize and provide the license
The NRA
A privately licensed and Run Gun and Tactical Range
The Federal government
The Police Academy
The United States Army
Etc
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16667
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:
LeadBolt wrote:
NRA


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my perfect scenario any number of organizations could authorize and provide the license
The NRA
A privately licensed and Run Gun and Tactical Range
The Federal government
The Police Academy
The United States Army
Etc
A license for each gun would require a fed govt database. NON STARTER.

User avatar
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18789
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:36 am
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid
Location: Soon to be Eden Prairie...

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by Chizzang »

BDKJMU wrote:
Chizzang wrote:
In my perfect scenario any number of organizations could authorize and provide the license
The NRA
A privately licensed and Run Gun and Tactical Range
The Federal government
The Police Academy
The United States Army
Etc
A license for each gun would require a fed govt database. NON STARTER.
I get it...
I happen to not really care about that
as much as getting everybody that owns a gun tactical training and weapons handling chops

and ultimately giving Americans the right to carry
Because criminals carry
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus

User avatar
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:44 pm
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Daleville, VA

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by LeadBolt »

I'd go as far as to offer shooting & gun handling/maintenance instruction and competition at the high school level.

I happen to feel that if as many people as possible knew the truth about guns, their capabilities and how to use them properly, the better off we would be. Dispelling myths, developing expertise and instilling knowledge of what guns can do would make us all safer.

An armed society is a polite society...

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 22683
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by CID1990 »

Chizzang wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: A license for each gun would require a fed govt database. NON STARTER.
I get it...
I happen to not really care about that
as much as getting everybody that owns a gun tactical training and weapons handling chops

and ultimately giving Americans the right to carry
Because criminals carry
I do believe the NRA offers all these things you are talking about
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 10668
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:39 pm
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO
Location: The Panther State

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by HI54UNI »

LeadBolt wrote:I'd go as far as to offer shooting & gun handling/maintenance instruction and competition at the high school level.

I happen to feel that if as many people as possible knew the truth about guns, their capabilities and how to use them properly, the better off we would be. Dispelling myths, developing expertise and instilling knowledge of what guns can do would make us all safer.

An armed society is a polite society...
That's starting to happen more and more around here. A lot of schools starting to sponsor trap shooting as a sport. Buddy of mine is a coach for his local school's team. Great way to teach kids.
All my posts are satire.

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 16667
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: A license for each gun would require a fed govt database. NON STARTER.
I get it...
I happen to not really care about that
as much as getting everybody that owns a gun tactical training and weapons handling chops

and ultimately giving Americans the right to carry
Because criminals carry
You said license for each weapon
Chizzang wrote:owning an unlicensed weapon would be 5 yrs mandatory prison sentence
Not a single per gun owner license to legally own firearms.
Gigantic difference.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17209
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: RE: Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You don't get it - Democrats take over the group. Image
Never happen Wayne wouldnt let it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Yeah, Lucky LaPierre, the man in the middle.
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17209
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Homicides By Weapon Type in the US

Post by houndawg »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Wayne won't let people join his group? That's not very democratic. That's actually quite...elitist. Republicans are always harping about elitism. That doesn't sound correct. :coffee:
Ask Ollie North how fair Wayne plays. You can never take over that group as long as that POS Lapierre is around.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ollie North got his as whipped by a civilian. :rofl: :rofl:

A civilian named Lucky Pierre who goes on $40,000 clothes shopping sprees in Beverly Hills whupped Ollie's ass. (I know I know, not fair because Ollie was an officer, not a real Marine... :roll: )

Semper Chump
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Post Reply