Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:02 am
89Hen wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:12 am

I didn't expect you to attack trip like that.
:coffee:
I expected you informed enough to be aware of Trump’s many military gaffes. :lol:

Biden leads Trump now in active duty polls. A group Trump won by 20 pts in 2016.

Losers.
Those are known as Chizzy suppression polls. :lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

4 signs the Atlantic story is Fake News:
1. A 2 year old allegation 2 months before an election. The "October Surprise" or in this case the Sept Surprise.
2. Anonymous sources.
3. Owner of the Atlantic has given 600k to the Biden campaign.
4. Minutes after the story was posted on the Atlantic website, the Biden campaign released a campaign ad parroting the Atlantic story claims.

By next month the MSM will be releasing a story, via anonymous sources, that years ago Trump tortured animals and killed babies..Minutes after the story breaks the Biden campaign will have an ad ready to go parroting the story.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:14 pm 4 signs the Atlantic story is Fake News:
1. A 2 year old allegation 2 months before an election. The "October Surprise" or in this case the Sept Surprise.
2. Anonymous sources.
4. Minutes after the story was posted on the Atlantic website, the Biden campaign released a campaign ad parroting the Atlantic story claims.

By next month the MSM will be releasing a story, via anonymous sources, that years ago Trump tortured animals and killed babies..Minutes after the story breaks the Biden campaign will have an ad ready to go parroting the story.
Who cares if the Democrat base laps up the lies and spin? It works for Trump with his supporters.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Trump literally calls McCain a loser on national television, literally says he only likes people who aren't captured, but y'all don't think he's disparages others? He also consistently - seemingly purposefully - implements policies which hurt vets.

The man sh*ts on everything not called Donald Trump, couldn't give a single damn about you, yet you defend him to no end.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Btw, some corroborating the story aren't anonymous. Regardless, anonymous sources are an important check against government.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:25 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:50 am
Confirmed by 2 papers. It really comes down to if you're a supporter or not. Trump has said similar things about McCain. We know he doesn't like military personnel that have been captured, he has said that. So this really isn't much of a leap. :twocents:

For once, I'd like to see a name instead of " Senior White House Official"
So two papers cite/name their sources? Or two papers ran with the "anonymous sources" shtick?
If this were Biden, you all would be spreading the news like the gospel. The ONLY reason it's dismissed is b/c it is against your chosen candidate. It has nothing to do with journalistic integrity. I'd like to see some proof - a video or hot mic where he said these things or similar. We already know hoe doesn't like POWs or MIAs. He's said that on live television. So is it really a stretch to think he actually said what is in the article?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:14 pm 4 signs the Atlantic story is Fake News:
2. Anonymous sources.

Donald Trump hates POWs.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:02 am
So, Faux News is good now?
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:02 am
Wait a minute, he called the generals losers? I thought it was the average soldier? Which is it?
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:05 pm
Proof of his diminished mental capacity?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:27 am Trump literally calls McCain a loser on national television, literally says he only likes people who aren't captured, but y'all don't think he's disparages others? He also consistently - seemingly purposefully - implements policies which hurt vets.

The man sh*ts on everything not called Donald Trump, couldn't give a single damn about you, yet you defend him to no end.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Btw, some corroborating the story aren't anonymous. Regardless, anonymous sources are an important check against government.
Like what?
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:11 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:27 am Trump literally calls McCain a loser on national television, literally says he only likes people who aren't captured, but y'all don't think he's disparages others? He also consistently - seemingly purposefully - implements policies which hurt vets.

Like what?
Look at the last page.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Wait, just a few posts back you were deriding an administration (actually multiple) for war crimes, how does McCain escape that same criticism? He was one of the biggest warmongers of our time.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:16 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:25 pm

So two papers cite/name their sources? Or two papers ran with the "anonymous sources" shtick?
If this were Biden, you all would be spreading the news like the gospel. The ONLY reason it's dismissed is b/c it is against your chosen candidate. It has nothing to do with journalistic integrity. I'd like to see some proof - a video or hot mic where he said these things or similar. We already know hoe doesn't like POWs or MIAs. He's said that on live television. So is it really a stretch to think he actually said what is in the article?
Not really. Biden has said plenty of stupid things, we know this because a ton of them are on audio/video. The "anonymous sources" is in the same vein as the oppo research used by the FBI to get their FISA warrants, feel free to brush up on jelly's Russia Russia Russia thread to see how well that worked out.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:04 pm

Not really. Biden has said plenty of stupid things, we know this because a ton of them are on audio/video. The "anonymous sources" is in the same vein as the oppo research used by the FBI to get their FISA warrants, feel free to brush up on jelly's Russia Russia Russia thread to see how well that worked out.
There will always be anonymous sources. Most people have chosen a corner so they'll ignore, dispute anything that comes out against their side.

I'm really enjoying the White House and Trump spin what he has said on record. The gymnastics here are incredible. :lol:

Trump - " I downplayed the virus."
White House - " President Trump has not downplayed the virus."

So which is it? He has or he's lying to a man who is interviewing him for the express purpose of writing a book?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:31 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:27 am

Et tu, Fox News? :rofl:

Sounds like Rupert is about to break it off in the Donald's ample ass...
Fox news admitted months ago they were moving more towards the center. They gain more viewers and retain their current ones, as they really are the only right of center media.

Smart move to increase viewership.
Smart move to distance themselves from the most revolting excuse for a President ever produced by a western civilization. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

You're way behind, as usual. Today the subject is Benedict Donald vs. our heroic Veterans. try to keep up. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:04 am

There will always be anonymous sources. Most people have chosen a corner so they'll ignore, dispute anything that comes out against their side.

I'm really enjoying the White House and Trump spin what he has said on record. The gymnastics here are incredible. :lol:

So which is it? He has or he's lying to a man who is interviewing him for the express purpose of writing a book?
That was in regard to the Atlantic story. Years old allegations + Anonymous sources + close to an election = Fake News.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:12 am

That was in regard to the Atlantic story.

Years old allegations + Anonymous sources + close to an election + negative about Trump = Fake News.

Any allegations + sources irrelevant + close to an election + negative about Biden = Absolute Fvcking Gospel Truth.
FYP
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

That was in regard to the Atlantic story. Years old allegations + Anonymous sources + close to an election = Fake News.
That is the dumbest logic I've seen in a while, especially from you. :roll: :roll: You're telling me that if A decades long rumor is confirmed close to an election, that it's false? Get the fuck out of here with that, BDK. :tothehand:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

I was talking about the Atlantic article.

Regarding the Woodward stuff, meh. Trump says stupid stuff, this is nothing new. Would people rather Trump said "We have a virus with no cure that is spreadable through the air, but everyone remain calm". Yeah, that would have went well. There would have been mass panic far greater than what we did see. Obviously Trump (and every other level of government) could have handled the China Virus a lot better, but it could have been far worse.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:41 am
That is the dumbest logic I've seen in a while, especially from you. :roll: :roll: You're telling me that if A decades long rumor is confirmed close to an election, that it's false? Get the fuck out of here with that, BDK. :tothehand:
I heard Woodward had these tapes for over 2 years.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:47 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:41 am

I heard Woodward had these tapes for over 2 years.
The taped conversations from earlier this year? I'm lost...