Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:16 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:32 am

It's over. DNC stole it.
So Trump's just trying to steal it back by stopping the vote counting on the 3rd?
Looks like the only way hits gets to 270 is if he loses 50 lbs.....
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:49 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:33 pm

They do have a few core competencies. Election fraud is right in their wheelhouse.

And dismissing election fraud coming from the guy who single-handedly championed the Russian election interference thread for four fucking years is priceless.
Lot's of mail in ballots from people who didn't have time to vote down ballot on anyone else. Hhmm...
Reading that too. If Never Trumpers were splitting votes, Trump should have less votes than the GOP down ballot. He doesn't.

Biden is the one who has more vote than the Dem down ballot...all in swing states.

Like you said. People simply voted for Biden and didn't bother to vote for anyone else apparently in swing states.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:56 pm Democrats are a pretty incompetent as a party. They step on their dicks at every opportunity. No one would agree with that more than SDHornet, BDK, Trump, Matt Schlap, Guiliani etc.

But, they easily manufacture hundreds of thousands... or millions of ballots? Without a trace? :shock:
They do have a few core competencies. Election fraud is right in their wheelhouse.

And dismissing election fraud coming from the guy who single-handedly championed the Russian election interference thread for four fucking years is priceless.
Oh yeah...they're soo good at election fraud that they lost in 2016, underperformed in 2020 and have such a narrow win for the President. Plus, the coordinated with multiple officials, both R and D, across multiple states to ensure that Biden would win. That's some conspiracy. If the Dems did pull of a Conspiracy of this magnitude then good for them. But we all know they didn't. :roll: C'mon. The fraud we see is that the President is casting doubt on our election b/c he doesn't like the outcome. Fact. That's it. If he were up, there'd be no problem. But the fact that he's losing means some thing nefarious is happening. I'm sure the trove of evidence that he's collected since Tuesday will clear this all up for us. :tothehand:

Please. You're looking for an excuse as to why Trump is losing instead of the reality - for all his "accomplishments" he's a odious, lying, narcissistic human being. He hasn't said anything we haven't known - that he'll only concede if he wins. If he isn't winning it's because of other people. He's got the victim mentality - which Republicans LOVE to call others out- yet they give Trump a free pass.

So we have Trump losing it it's because of Fraud, nothing else. It couldn't be that majority of people chose someone else. Lordy me, how can someone else be even a consideration. Trump is God incarnate.

And you better watch - our politicians love to flip the switch. Wait for a Democrat to come out and say he's only losing b/c of Fraud. You, BDK and the others will call him out on his bullshit too.

The Fox News reporter last night, after the news conference, even has the balls to say the claims of fraud are baseless. He even went so far as to say that if Trump were to win, after everything he's said, would that be because of Fraud.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:59 am

Oh yeah...they're soo good at election fraud that they lost in 2016, underperformed in 2020 and have such a narrow win for the President. Plus, the coordinated with multiple officials, both R and D, across multiple states to ensure that Biden would win. That's some conspiracy. If the Dems did pull of a Conspiracy of this magnitude then good for them. But we all know they didn't. :roll: C'mon. The fraud we see is that the President is casting doubt on our election b/c he doesn't like the outcome. Fact. That's it. If he were up, there'd be no problem. But the fact that he's losing means some thing nefarious is happening. I'm sure the trove of evidence that he's collected since Tuesday will clear this all up for us. :tothehand:

Please. You're looking for an excuse as to why Trump is losing instead of the reality - for all his "accomplishments" he's a odious, lying, narcissistic human being. He hasn't said anything we haven't known - that he'll only concede if he wins. If he isn't winning it's because of other people. He's got the victim mentality - which Republicans LOVE to call others out- yet they give Trump a free pass.

So we have Trump losing it it's because of Fraud, nothing else. It couldn't be that majority of people chose someone else. Lordy me, how can someone else be even a consideration. Trump is God incarnate.

And you better watch - our politicians love to flip the switch. Wait for a Democrat to come out and say he's only losing b/c of Fraud. You, BDK and the others will call him out on his bullshit too.

The Fox News reporter last night, after the news conference, even has the balls to say the claims of fraud are baseless. He even went so far as to say that if Trump were to win, after everything he's said, would that be because of Fraud.
We didn't even have to wait for the election before the Dems called fraud. Don't you remember Hillary and everyone telling Joe not to concede because Trump stole the 2016 election?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:47 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:07 pm Trump claiming Michigan victory. :rofl:

Michigan wasn't even close.
Stacy Abrams still thinks she won too. :lol:
Stacy should just go away. Should've never given her a platform. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Her organizing in Georgia has paid huge dividends. And, could possibly give the Senate to Democrats in January.

What is your issue with her?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Georgia now blue for Biden.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:05 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:59 am

We didn't even have to wait for the election before the Dems called fraud. Don't you remember Hillary and everyone telling Joe not to concede because Trump stole the 2016 election?
I do and guess what - that was bullshit. Show evidence or shut the hell up. That goes for both parties.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:17 am Her organizing in Georgia has paid huge dividends. And, could possibly give the Senate to Democrats in January.

She's personally attacked family members for her failures. She's personally sued family members (and lost) for her failure. Her and Trump are 2 of a kind when it comes to the victim mentality.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:25 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:05 am

I do and guess what - that was bullshit. Show evidence or shut the hell up. That goes for both parties.
I agree as well on the put up or shut up sentiment. I do believe you have to give it a few days though for evidence to be collected.

Nevada being investigated for allowing over 3,000 people to illegally vote. Don't know what the outcome will be, so no proof yet.

Has anyone even been allowed to inspect Pennsylvania's votes or centers yet?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:44 am

I agree as well on the put up or shut up sentiment. I do believe you have to give it a few days though for evidence to be collected.

Nevada being investigated for allowing over 3,000 people to illegally vote. Don't know what the outcome will be, so no proof yet.

Yes. If there's evidence of fraud or anything, investigate. We can't allow that to occur.

But don't poison the well like Trump is doing.

Re PENN: Yes. People have been there. You can live stream Philadelphia's. Dems and Reps have people there. They've been interviewed on live TV. :lol:
Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Biden up in PA finally. Hope it ends up being a comfortable enough lead for networks to call it before long.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:17 am Her organizing in Georgia has paid huge dividends. And, could possibly give the Senate to Democrats in January.

"Organizing" :lol:

I've seen her handiwork up close. I've seen her dump 10's of thousands of bogus voter registrations knowing they would be rejected just so she could cry "suppression". On an election day, I've seen her send out multiple busloads of people going from one polling station to polling station filling out provisional ballots in areas they did not live just on the chance that if the election were close enough she would sue to have those ballots counted. I have seen her hold a rally in the parking lot of a polling station only to see all the attendees walk across the parking lot and go vote.

That Jabba the Hut butch is the worst this country has to offer.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:51 am Biden up in PA finally. Hope it ends up being a comfortable enough lead for networks to call it before long.
:nod: :nod: :nod: But our long, national nightmare continues. :mrgreen:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

NBC has called the race for Biden
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CAA Flagship wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:56 am NBC has called the race for Biden
Link? their website still says 253-213.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:44 am

A federal judge reportedly dismissed an emergency injunction Thursday evening brought by the Trump campaign that afternoon to stop the counting of votes in Philadelphia that claimed election workers ignored an earlier court ruling over election observers....

U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond, a George W. Bush appointee, dismissed the request by saying, “As stated during today’s emergency injunction hearing, in light of the parties’ agreement, plaintiff’s motion is denied without prejudice," Reuters reported.

Diamond said the Trump campaign admitted its observers had been allowed to witness the counting but alleged it had not been given equal access as Democrats.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federa ... ia-ballots
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Baldy wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:55 am

"Organizing" :lol:

I've seen her handiwork up close. I've seen her dump 10's of thousands of bogus voter registrations knowing they would be rejected just so she could cry "suppression". On an election day, I've seen her send out multiple busloads of people going from one polling station to polling station filling out provisional ballots in areas they did not live just on the chance that if the election were close enough she would sue to have those ballots counted. I have seen her hold a rally in the parking lot of a polling station only to see all the attendees walk across the parking lot and go vote.

That Jabba the Hut butch is the worst this country has to offer.

She's the reason GA is blue right now, I think she has a bright future. She doesn't come close to Jabba the Gut in the worst-we-have-to-offer category either. Call me back when she fellates Putin in public. Until then just enjoy the democratic process at work
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

I haven't followed that race too closely, but didn't the R vote get split between two R's and that's the only reason it's going to a runoff? Seems like the R should win a head to head race.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

89Hen wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:06 am
I haven't followed that race too closely, but didn't the R vote get split between two R's and that's the only reason it's going to a runoff? Seems like the R should win a head to head race.
There are two Senate races that are going to runoff in GA.

One was split, one was not.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:09 am Call me back when she fellates Putin in public.
You know, you keep saying that Trump has been Putin's puppet for the past 4 years, but when confronted with the evidence to the contrary, you never seem to be able to back up your assertion. Can you tell us all again how Trump has been a puppet for Putin for these past 4 years? I think he's a buffoon and a destructive narcissist, but I'm still waiting for the proof that he's basically a Russian Manchurian candidate. Feel free to provide the proof.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 am
CAA Flagship wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:56 am NBC has called the race for Biden
Link? their website still says 253-213.
Heard it on CNBC.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29

Post by CAA Flagship »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:02 am Image
:lol: :lol:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:08 am
89Hen wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:06 am

There are two Senate races that are going to runoff in GA.

One was split, one was not.
Wow, last I saw Purdue was hanging on just over 50. I guess they stole that one too. ;)