Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:46 am Image
Jokes on that meme maker. The pickup that is lifted has a Powerstroke and even lifted probably still gets low 20's. Along with it being a diesel.....

Prius drivers should really stick to what they do best. Which is clogging up the fast lane. :coffee:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:51 am
Jokes on that meme maker. The pickup that is lifted has a Powerstroke and even lifted probably still gets low 20's. Along with it being a diesel.....

Prius drivers should really stick to what they do best. Which is clogging up the fast lane. :coffee:
Listen…Mr. Hair Splitter…the underlying points still stand. :ohno:

:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:20 am

I mean, I got a good laugh out of it still. Mainly because they failed on so many levels. :lol:

As for the message. Well that was a failure as well. The people who are complaining about high gas are not the ones getting 15 mpg. They know they have a fuel hog and are good with it. They do not drive it for the mileage. Even my 2006 GMC half-ton did 20 mpg on the highway.

The meme maker probably was scared once or twice in traffic in his little smart car by a jacked up pickup driven by a guy with little man syndrome. Even the wording of the message is straight out of somebody that doesn't have a clue about that particular car culture. They saw a lifted pickup, in a Trump parade, made some assumptions and then tried to run with it. It will appeal to the green, anti-trump, coastal elite crowed that thinks all Republicans are rednecks. The actual people in this sub-culture, will just laugh.

Though I guess the meme is worth something after all. It confirms that Democrats still can't meme and are out of touch with the people they are trying to make fun of. It would do them good to show up at a mud running party every now and then. They would at least make better meme's and probably gain a sense of humor too.

So I am glad you posted it and feel free to post more like it. :thumb: :clap:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote:Image
Now this is a funny meme. Probably was made by a Libertarian or Republican.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:55 am
kalm wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:20 am

I mean, I got a good laugh out of it still. Mainly because they failed on so many levels. :lol:

As for the message. Well that was a failure as well. The people who are complaining about high gas are not the ones getting 15 mpg. They know they have a fuel hog and are good with it. They do not drive it for the mileage. Even my 2006 GMC half-ton did 20 mpg on the highway.

The meme maker probably was scared once or twice in traffic in his little smart car by a jacked up pickup driven by a guy with little man syndrome. Even the wording of the message is straight out of somebody that doesn't have a clue about that particular car culture. They saw a lifted pickup, in a Trump parade, made some assumptions and then tried to run with it. It will appeal to the green, anti-trump, coastal elite crowed that thinks all Republicans are rednecks. The actual people in this sub-culture, will just laugh.

Though I guess the meme is worth something after all. It confirms that Democrats still can't meme and are out of touch with the people they are trying to make fun of. It would do them good to show up at a mud running party every now and then. They would at least make better meme's and probably gain a sense of humor too.

Eh…regardless…there’s a thru line from the people bitching about gas prizes and who blame the evil libs for everything to the culture pictured. A similar ones exists with Covid restrictions and cries of “dictator Inslee” during a global crisis where a democracy is actually being crushed.

PS: you’re not the only one who lives in a red area and has redneck friends.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:08 am
Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:55 am

Eh…regardless…there’s a thru line from the people bitching about gas prizes and who blame the evil libs for everything to the culture pictured. A similar ones exists with Covid restrictions and cries of “dictator Inslee” during a global crisis where a democracy is actually being crushed.

PS: you’re not the only one who lives in a red area and has redneck friends.
I know you are half redneck yourself. :thumb: The meme maker is not and that is what makes it funny. :lol:

Well they are not wrong in blaming the "evil libs"...... :coffee: :kisswink:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:02 am Image
We need more dust then.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

ANCHORAGE, AK—The deliberate and premeditated invasion of Ukraine by brutal dictator Vladimir Putin has forced the US to reassess the importance of energy independence. With this new resolve, the Biden Administration has taken its first step toward increasing oil production for Americans by selling Alaska back to Russia so we can start drilling for oil there again.

“Folks, nobody wants to ruin America’s beautiful Alaskan wilderness with oil trucks and drilling rigs, come on!” said President Biden in response to questions he thought were coming from a house plant in the West Wing. “But I’ve never had a problem getting oil from Russia, so there you go, go get him.”

Jen Psaki praised Biden’s brilliance in finding a solution that would prevent an energy crisis while also preventing new drilling on American land. She pointed out succinctly to journalists, “You see, it’s not American land anymore; it’s Russian land.”

Politicians on both sides of the political aisle criticized Biden for selling Alaska without giving them enough time to sneak friends and family onto the boards of newly-relevant Russian oil companies. They also voiced concern that the negotiator handling both the Alaska sale as well as managing drilling permits was Hunter Biden and not their own children.
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-sells ... here-again

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

the joke is almost ALWAYS on that particular meme maker... :lol: :mrgreen:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:39 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:02 am Image
We need more dust then.
Except instead of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, we have the Putin-Putin Pact.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:12 pm
Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:39 am

We need more dust then.
Except instead of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, we have the Putin-Putin Pact.
Russians conducting a winter invasion of a much smaller country where they vastly outnumber/out gun their foes, but at least initially are getting bogged down & getting their asses kicked. We’ve seen this before.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

HI54UNI wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:31 pm Image
And Saudi Arabia wouldn't take Joe's call, but they talked to Putin just last week.....
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:57 am
kalm wrote:Image
Now this is a funny meme. Probably was made by a Libertarian or Republican.

That's CID1990 in a nutshell.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by CID1990 »

Yep. Winterborn accounts for half of my Facebook production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

This is creepily humorous.

Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:48 am Yep. Winterborn accounts for half of my Facebook production

You have good friends then to put up with some of those memes.

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Winterborn wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:48 am Yep. Winterborn accounts for half of my Facebook production

You have good friends then to put up with some of those memes.
You are a gold mine dude

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris