Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

9 Items Liberals Must Stockpile To Protect Themselves In Case Trump Wins

Brought to you by: My Patriot Supply

My Patriot Supply
Trusted Self-Reliance

It’s time for us to confront our deepest, darkest fear: Donald Trump may actually get re-elected in November. As painful as it may be to face that fact, this reality means there are things liberals may need to think about buying up and hoarding.

1. "Gun-Free Zone" signs: To scare off the roving gangs of MAGA voters.

2.Bricks: For throwing through the windows of a local small business. For democracy.

3. Books that say "gay": You need to build up a stash before Trump burns them all.

4. Freeze-dried mail-in ballots: You'll need them to take back our democracy in 2028.

5. Every episode of Brian Stelter's Reliable Sources on DVD: There's no way those will be available for purchase in Trump's fascist America.

6. Masks & COVID tests: To provide you with peace of mind while in your bunker.

7. Emergency puberty blockers: In case you or a loved one ever need to trans a kid.

8. Kleenex: To use as you mourn the loss of our precious democracy. And while watching your Brian Stelter DVDs.

9. Pictures of Trump: To stare at hatefully every day.

Go! Get out there, hit every store you can find, and get all of this stuff while you still can!

https://babylonbee.com/news/9-things-li ... racy-again
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:10 pm
9 Items Liberals Must Stockpile To Protect Themselves In Case Trump Wins

Brought to you by: My Patriot Supply

My Patriot Supply
Trusted Self-Reliance

It’s time for us to confront our deepest, darkest fear: Donald Trump may actually get re-elected in November. As painful as it may be to face that fact, this reality means there are things liberals may need to think about buying up and hoarding.

1. "Gun-Free Zone" signs: To scare off the roving gangs of MAGA voters.

2.Bricks: For throwing through the windows of a local small business. For democracy.

3. Books that say "gay": You need to build up a stash before Trump burns them all.

4. Freeze-dried mail-in ballots: You'll need them to take back our democracy in 2028.

5. Every episode of Brian Stelter's Reliable Sources on DVD: There's no way those will be available for purchase in Trump's fascist America.

6. Masks & COVID tests: To provide you with peace of mind while in your bunker.

7. Emergency puberty blockers: In case you or a loved one ever need to trans a kid.

8. Kleenex: To use as you mourn the loss of our precious democracy. And while watching your Brian Stelter DVDs.

9. Pictures of Trump: To stare at hatefully every day.

Go! Get out there, hit every store you can find, and get all of this stuff while you still can!

https://babylonbee.com/news/9-things-li ... racy-again

:rofl:

The Bee blows patriotpost.us out of the water.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:15 pm

Satire > Serious
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ted Cruz Grows Out Mutton Chops In Preparation For Civil War
AUSTIN, TX — Tensions have escalated dramatically between the federal government and the Lone Star State as illegal immigration continues unabated at the southern border. Following the Supreme Court's decision in favor of the Biden Administration's right to remove razor wire placed by Governor Abbott's National Guard, Texas Senator Ted Cruz grew out mutton chops in preparation for Civil War.

"I do declare that the fed'ral gubment has overstepped its authoriteh," said the Texas lawmaker to a crowd of armed Texans as his extravagant sideburns jiggled dramatically with each drawling syllable. "Our dear state is under bombardment by both invaders from the south and those good-fer-nuthin', carpet-baggin' bureaucrats from up nooowaath."

The crowd reportedly cheered in response, firing their AR-15's and pitchforks into the air with hoots and hollers. The state's southern belles then began lining up to donate their fine jewelry to the cause of smelting enough razor wire to surround the entire state in addition to the city of Austin.

Senator Cruz's wife, Miss Heidi "Annabelle" Cruz, was even seen tearfully removing the pearl earrings she'd purchased while in Cancun and placing them into the donation basket for smelting.

At publishing time, Senator Cruz had been seen riding a horse through town, yelling, "The Feds are coming! The Feds are coming! To arms! To arms!"
https://babylonbee.com/news/ted-cruz-gr ... -civil-war
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:15 pm

Good Satire > Hysterical Chicken Little Pearl Clutching Before Falling on SG's Fainting Couch
FYP

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Tinfoil hat conspiracy whackadoodles are out in force ...

Right-wing media figures target Taylor Swift with absurd conspiracy theory ahead of the Super Bowl
“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month,” Vivek Ramaswamy, the unsuccessful 2024 presidential candidate who has spread conspiracy theories about the January 6 insurrection and the legitimacy of the 2020 election, posted Monday on X. “And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”
Posobiec said he believes the Democratic Party and other powers are “gearing up for an operation to use Taylor Swift in the election against” Donald Trump. Barr agreed, saying that Swift is “definitely somebody who has consented to speak the way the establishment wants to be spoken of” and that using her influence will be how they “try to get on top of the next election.”
“Taylor Swift is an op,” Benny Johnson, a right-wing media personality who boasts millions of followers across different social media platforms, wrote on X. “It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

“The Democrats’ Taylor Swift election interference psyop is happening in the open,” added Laura Loomer, a self-described Islamophobe who has been embraced and promoted by Trump. “It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”

“The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce),” agreed Mike Crispi, a Salem Media host. “All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield.”

“It’s all been an op since day one,” Crispi concluded.
These people are completely off their rockers. I've met more rational people who are sleeping in boxes in Portland.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:00 pm Tinfoil hat conspiracy whackadoodles are out in force ...

Right-wing media figures target Taylor Swift with absurd conspiracy theory ahead of the Super Bowl
“I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month,” Vivek Ramaswamy, the unsuccessful 2024 presidential candidate who has spread conspiracy theories about the January 6 insurrection and the legitimacy of the 2020 election, posted Monday on X. “And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall. Just some wild speculation over here, let’s see how it ages over the next 8 months.”
Posobiec said he believes the Democratic Party and other powers are “gearing up for an operation to use Taylor Swift in the election against” Donald Trump. Barr agreed, saying that Swift is “definitely somebody who has consented to speak the way the establishment wants to be spoken of” and that using her influence will be how they “try to get on top of the next election.”
“Taylor Swift is an op,” Benny Johnson, a right-wing media personality who boasts millions of followers across different social media platforms, wrote on X. “It’s all fake. You’re being played.”

“The Democrats’ Taylor Swift election interference psyop is happening in the open,” added Laura Loomer, a self-described Islamophobe who has been embraced and promoted by Trump. “It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”

“The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce),” agreed Mike Crispi, a Salem Media host. “All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield.”

“It’s all been an op since day one,” Crispi concluded.
These people are completely off their rockers. I've met more rational people who are sleeping in boxes in Portland.
Totally. Bat shit crazy. She’s good for the NFL.

(Also…bet on the chiefs :))
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Dumbshits and everyone who voted for these idiots.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:36 pm Dumbshits and everyone who voted for these idiots.

Was the Middle East relatively stable in September 2023?

Did something happen between then and now to change the situation? If yes, did trump (or you) predict it? If the omniscient god trump didn't predict it, how can you expect the biden administration to have predicted it?

You continue to hold biden and Democrats to a higher standard than you hold trump and his MAGAt yahoo RINOs.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:59 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:00 pm Tinfoil hat conspiracy whackadoodles are out in force ...

MAGA attacks on Taylor Swift could cost Donald Trump the election
Taylor Swift has power that Trump doesn't

Last year, in a single Instagram post, Swift suggested that her fans register to vote and directed them to the nonpartisan nonprofit Vote.org. According to the organization, that single post brought in more than 35,000 registrations.
A survey by Morning Consult said 53% of American adults are Swift devotees. There are almost as many men as women, almost as many Republicans as Democrats. And they include baby boomers, millennials, Gen Xers and young adults from Gen Z.

An analysis of Google Trends data for 2023 found that Swift had dominated Google searches more than anyone. Yes, including Trump.

She was Time magazine’s “Person of the Year.” She has more than 500 million social media followers worldwide, 279 million on Instagram alone.
Note: this is an opinion piece before anyone loses their shit in a fit of snowflake frenzy.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:47 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:59 pm

MAGA attacks on Taylor Swift could cost Donald Trump the election
Taylor Swift has power that Trump doesn't

Last year, in a single Instagram post, Swift suggested that her fans register to vote and directed them to the nonpartisan nonprofit Vote.org. According to the organization, that single post brought in more than 35,000 registrations.
A survey by Morning Consult said 53% of American adults are Swift devotees. There are almost as many men as women, almost as many Republicans as Democrats. And they include baby boomers, millennials, Gen Xers and young adults from Gen Z.

An analysis of Google Trends data for 2023 found that Swift had dominated Google searches more than anyone. Yes, including Trump.

She was Time magazine’s “Person of the Year.” She has more than 500 million social media followers worldwide, 279 million on Instagram alone.
Note: this is an opinion piece before anyone loses their shit in a fit of snowflake frenzy.
What a total loser. :lol:
Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift hasn’t even endorsed Joe Biden’s 2024 campaign, but Trump is already privately grousing he’s “more popular” than her

Behind the scenes, Trump has reacted to the possibility of Biden and Swift teaming up against him this year not with alarm, but with an instant projection of ego. In recent weeks, the former president has told people in his orbit that no amount of A-list celebrity endorsements will save Biden. Trump has also privately claimed that he is “more popular” than Swift is and that he has more committed fans than she does, a person close to Trump and another source with knowledge of the matter tell Rolling Stone.

Last month, the source close to Trump adds, the ex-president commented to some confidants that it “obviously” made no sense that he was not named Time magazine’s 2023 Person of the Year — an honor that went to none other than Swift in December.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234956829/
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:43 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:36 pm Dumbshits and everyone who voted for these idiots.

Was the Middle East relatively stable in September 2023?

Did something happen between then and now to change the situation? If yes, did trump (or you) predict it? If the omniscient god trump didn't predict it, how can you expect the biden administration to have predicted it?

You continue to hold biden and Democrats to a higher standard than you hold trump and his MAGAt yahoo RINOs.
Despite Biden claiming Trump is the sitting President, it’s actually Biden who is in office… gives him the upper hand right….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:36 am
He left out Joey Rotten… the one that matters
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:36 am
Forgot Bud Light.