BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:31 am

Are we back to lies not mattering anymore?
Lol some of what CNN claims are Trump lies aren’t lies, which means they are CNN lies.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:40 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:31 am

Are we back to lies not mattering anymore?
Lol some of what CNN claims are Trump lies aren’t lies, which means they are CNN lies.
Which ones weren't lies?
  • Was there world peace in 2020? No.
  • Did trump win Wisconsin in 2020? No.
  • Did Democrats rig the 2020 election? No.
  • Do people around President biden cheat on elections? Maybe, but no more than trump and people around him cheat on elections.
  • Do people’s votes tend to disappear? No.
  • Did trump save Kenosha from riots in 2020 from riots? No, Democratic Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers sent the national guard.
  • Did they find “hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of cocaine” in the White House last month? No, the found a small bag 11 months ago.
  • Did trump pull American troops out of Syria? No.
  • Was trump in DC last week for one of his many trials? No, he was there to meet with Republican lawmakers.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:57 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:40 am
Which ones weren't lies?
  • Do people around President biden cheat on elections? Maybe, but no more than trump and people around him cheat on elections.
  • Did trump save Kenosha from riots in 2020 from riots? No, Democratic Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers sent the national guard.
  • Did they find “hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of cocaine” in the White House last month? No, the found a small bag 11 months ago.
  • Was trump in DC last week for one of his many trials? No, he was there to meet with Republican lawmakers.
-Democrats saying Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo was a lie and attempt to rig the election. Certainly more of an attempt than the left’s claim of Trump rigging 2016 with Stormy Daniels hush $$$ or fake Trump/Russia collusion. Also the enacting of mass mail in of ballots in most states for the 1st time, which was mostly democrat driven, would favor Biden, was rigging the election.

-CNN guy saying Trump saying 107,000k were at his NJ rally a lie is not a lie. There were easily tena of thousands there. How many were there is disputed.

-CNN guy saying zero evidence of Biden orchestrating the NY criminal trial is a lie when the #3 at the DOJ left to be an assistant NYC DA who happened to get assigned ti the trial. Not proven collusion, but not zero evidence either.

-CNN guy saying a lie saying that Biden wandered off is a lie- Bidem didn’t wander off.

-Multiple times CNN guy claimed ‘can’t substantiate’ = a lie, which isn’t true

-If being wrong on the math is a lie then CNN guy lied when they said inflation under Biden only 19%. CPI is up about 21% Jan 2021-May 2024.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:57 am

Which ones weren't lies?
-Democrats saying Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo was a lie and attempt to rig the election. Certainly more of an attempt than the left’s claim of Trump rigging 2016 with Stormy Daniels hush $$$ or fake Trump/Russia collusion. Also the enacting of mass mail in of ballots in most states for the 1st time, which was mostly democrat driven, would favor Biden, was rigging the election.

-CNN guy saying Trump saying 107,000k were at his NJ rally a lie is not a lie. There were easily tena of thousands there. How many were there is disputed.

-CNN guy saying zero evidence of Biden orchestrating the NY criminal trial is a lie when the #3 at the DOJ left to be an assistant NYC DA who happened to get assigned ti the trial. Not proven collusion, but not zero evidence either.

-CNN guy saying a lie saying that Biden wandered off is a lie- Bidem didn’t wander off.

-If being wrong on the math is a lie then CNN guy lied when they said inflation under Biden only 19%. CPI is up about 21% Jan 2021-May 2024.
Democrats saying Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo was a lie and attempt to rig the election. Certainly more of an attempt than the left’s claim of Trump rigging 2016 with Stormy Daniels hush $$$ or fake Trump/Russia collusion.
What does that have to do with trump's lies? And I think what they did with hunter's laptop was wrong. We could rank election rigging/stealing attempts as follows:
J6 / fraudulent slates of electors / calls attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results > 2020 Laptop coverup and social media misinformation > 2016 Stormy Daniels bribes/russia collusion
Also the enacting of mass mail in of ballots in most states for the 1st time, which was mostly democrat driven, would favor Biden, was rigging the election.
That's your opinion, the courts disagreed.
CNN guy saying Trump saying 107,000k were at his NJ rally a lie is not a lie. There were easily tens of thousands there. How many were there is disputed.
It's funny how any pictures that purport to prove MAQA yahoo claims are valid and any pictures that don't are misinformation. The pictures of the NJ crowd vs the pictures of biden wandering off are examples of willingness to selectively detach from reality.
CNN guy saying zero evidence of Biden orchestrating the NY criminal trial is a lie when the #3 at the DOJ left to be an assistant NYC DA who happened to get assigned to the trial. Not proven collusion, but not zero evidence either.
That's correlation, not causation and thus not evidence. Just like trump's appointment of Aileen Cannon isn't evidence that she is rigging the trial in trump's favor.
CNN guy saying a lie saying that Biden wandered off is a lie- Bidem didn’t wander off.
There are photos that provide context to biden's actions that MAQA yahoos want to ignore because they don't fit their narrative.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Watch the parody song at the end.

Maybe dementia don has been sliding down that path for longer than I realized.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:59 am

I love how he brags about the cognitive test. My mom took one when she was getting admitted to a care center. Acing means, congratulations! You’re normal. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:49 am

Democrats saying Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinfo was a lie and attempt to rig the election. Certainly more of an attempt than the left’s claim of Trump rigging 2016 with Stormy Daniels hush $$$ or fake Trump/Russia collusion.
What does that have to do with trump's lies? And I think what they did with hunter's laptop was wrong. We could rank election rigging/stealing attempts as follows:
J6 / fraudulent slates of electors / calls attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results > 2020 Laptop coverup and social media misinformation > 2016 Stormy Daniels bribes/russia collusion
Also the enacting of mass mail in of ballots in most states for the 1st time, which was mostly democrat driven, would favor Biden, was rigging the election.
Yes, most claims of rigging are opinions, so the CNN guy saying they are lies is a lie.

The FBI, lying about Hunter’s laptop to social media companies, saying it could be Russian disinfo, and 51 former intel people taking part in that same lie, and social media & the MSM using that as a pretext to suppress the video, all to help Biden beat Trump. is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..

Changing the rules before the game is played to benefit one side is rigging the election is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..

A large segment of the country believes the donks are trying to rig the 2024 election with banana public like lawfare against Trump.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Yes, most claims of rigging are opinions, so the CNN guy saying they are lies is a lie.

The FBI, lying about Hunter’s laptop to social media companies, saying it could be Russian disinfo, and 51 former intel people taking part in that same lie, and social media & the MSM using that as a pretext to suppress the video, all to help Biden beat Trump. is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..

Changing the rules before the game is played to benefit one side is rigging the election is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..

A large segment of the country believes the donks are trying to rig the 2024 election with banana public like lawfare against Trump.

Another "large segment of the country" believes that:
- Changing the rules due to a pandemic that could have disenfranchised millions of voters was good leadership.
- January 6 (and his other attempts to steal the election) was a major event and that the federal prosecutions of trump are legitimate.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It’s your opinion that the FBI was lying. And you in turn obviously think that Trump stole the election from Hillary with the October announcement and Trump’s election interference convictions.

And I suppose you are also opposed to the various Republican voter suppression laws as well?

Oh…you’re not?

Carry on then.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 11:59 am

I think that doctor who diagnosed advancing syphilis shouldn't be dismissed out of hand - he presents several of the textbook symptoms of neurological syphilis including dementia, seizures, and halucinations. I'm not a doctor but many people are saying...
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:44 pm

It’s your opinion that the FBI was lying. And you in turn obviously think that Trump stole the election from Hillary with the October announcement and Trump’s election interference convictions.

And I suppose you are also opposed to the various Republican voter suppression laws as well?

Oh…you’re not?

Carry on then.
What voter suppression laws? List the states and current laws.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

CNN guy saying Trump saying 107,000k were at his NJ rally a lie is not a lie. There were easily tens of thousands there. How many were there is disputed.
It's funny how any pictures that purport to prove MAQA yahoo claims are valid and any pictures that don't are misinformation. The pictures of the NJ crowd vs the pictures of biden wandering off are examples of willingness to selectively detach from reality.
CNN guy saying zero evidence of Biden orchestrating the NY criminal trial is a lie when the #3 at the DOJ left to be an assistant NYC DA who happened to get assigned to the trial. Not proven collusion, but not zero evidence either.
That's correlation, not causation and thus not evidence. Just like trump's appointment of Aileen Cannon isn't evidence that she is rigging the trial in trump's favor.
CNN guy saying a lie saying that Biden wandered off is a lie- Bidem didn’t wander off.
There are photos that provide context to biden's actions that MAQA yahoos want to ignore because they don't fit their narrative.
Jobozo just doesn’t need any help from the right wing media, he’s dumb and demented enough to create these opinions all by himself

2020 he look senile to me hiding in the basement
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:05 am

Jobozo just doesn’t need any help from the right wing media, he’s dumb and demented enough to create these opinions all by himself

2020 he look senile to me hiding in the basement
bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS! bDS!

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 8:47 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:44 pm

Oh…you’re not?

Carry on then.
Lists are in the linked article. This isn’t that hard.
State legislatures have passed a near-record number of new restrictive voting laws so far this year, while a pro-democracy movement presses on….

At least 11 states enacted 13 restrictive laws. Two more restrictive bills in two states were passed by both chambers of the legislature and are awaiting the governors’ approval.

Legislation is categorized as restrictive if it contains one or more provisions that would make it harder for eligible Americans to register, stay on the voter rolls, or cast a ballot as compared to existing state law.
At least four states enacted five election interference laws. An additional bill in Texas was passed by the legislature and is awaiting the governor’s signature. Legislation is categorized as election interference if it either threatens the people and processes that make elections work or increases opportunities for partisan interference in election administration or outcomes.
https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/ ... -june-2023
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:28 am
State legislatures have passed a near-record number of new restrictive voting laws so far this year, while a pro-democracy movement presses on….

At least 11 states enacted 13 restrictive laws. Two more restrictive bills in two states were passed by both chambers of the legislature and are awaiting the governors’ approval.

Legislation is categorized as restrictive if it contains one or more provisions that would make it harder for eligible Americans to register, stay on the voter rolls, or cast a ballot as compared to existing state law.
At least four states enacted five election interference laws. An additional bill in Texas was passed by the legislature and is awaiting the governor’s signature. Legislation is categorized as election interference if it either threatens the people and processes that make elections work or increases opportunities for partisan interference in election administration or outcomes.
Is that voter suppression or rigging the election?
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:15 pm Changing the rules before the game is played to benefit one side is rigging the election is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:43 am

Is that voter suppression or rigging the election?
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:15 pm Changing the rules before the game is played to benefit one side is rigging the election is rigging the election in the opinion of a large segment of the country..
Low voter turnout and suppression is literally a part of their playbook and has been since at least Edmund Burke. (Where’s Ivy when I need him? :mrgreen:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

None of those are ‘voter suppression’ laws.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:10 pm

They are rigging the election according to one definition ...

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:13 pm
Glad to see you admit the donks rigged 2020.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:16 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:13 pm
Glad to see you admit the donks and conks rigged 2020.
FYP because using your definition both parties have rigged elections in states they control.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Semantics (yawn).

They are still designed to “suppress” the vote by certain groups. Polling locations and numbers, passing out water, etc. Not to mention laws designed to make voter registration more difficult. It’s a coordinated effort by the GOP because their numbers will continue to get worse have almost zero policy ideas other than no gays, abortion, taxes, and regulation.

But you already know this.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Investigating J6 is more treasonous than fomenting the actual seditious riot?

Military tribunals?

trump and some of his MAQA yahoo followers are not right in the head.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:34 am Image

Investigating J6 is more treasonous than fomenting the actual seditious riot?

Military tribunals?

trump and some of his MAQA yahoo followers are not right in the head.
He re-truthed that? I’d love to see one MAGA defend this type of rhetoric.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:23 pm
Semantics (yawn).

They are still designed to “suppress” the vote by certain groups. Polling locations and numbers, passing out water, etc. Not to mention laws designed to make voter registration more difficult. It’s a coordinated effort by the GOP because their numbers will continue to get worse have almost zero policy ideas other than no gays, abortion, taxes, and regulation.

You type all that crap but pretend illegals don’t vote …
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:14 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 5:23 pm

Semantics (yawn).

You type all that crap but pretend illegals don’t vote …
Show (real) proof of how many illegals are voting pipe down.