Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by BDKJMU »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:09 pm
phpBB [video]

I am being forced to the side thats gonna shove that thermostat up your ass and like democrat senators love to say "punch you in the face"
Another donk senate seat that is going to be lost in Nov (others are WV and OH). Are 3-5 other possibilities..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:38 pm
Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:09 pm
phpBB [video]

I am being forced to the side thats gonna shove that thermostat up your ass and like democrat senators love to say "punch you in the face"
Another donk senate seat that is going to be lost in Nov (others are WV and OH). Are 3-5 other possibilities..
You're probably right. If trump wins and the Senate flips, I hope the House flips as well.

And before the hysterical cries of tDS start, I've long been opposed to having a single party control the White House and both houses of Congress. Doesn't matter if it's Republicans or Democrats. The dumbest sh!t gets passed when a single party is in control.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

I would love to see the republicans get control of all 3 and break some shit, ram through secret laws like Obama care and not let us see it until it was passed. Put term limits on everything in the senate and house, including lobbying, lawyers and contracts. Gut the whole pig as we say on the farm.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:52 pm The violence arsonist has spoken again!
Exactly. Look at him. Reveling in his depravity just like the rest of the Triumvirate. TDS so bad, can't see what is clearly in their face. :ohno:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:27 pm
Bobcat wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:52 pm The violence arsonist has spoken again!
Exactly. Look at him. Reveling in his depravity just like the rest of the Triumvirate. TDS so bad, can't see what is clearly in their face. :ohno:
TDS - an infection of the brain that doesn’t allow it’s victims to open their eyes to see or admit the truth. New study shows it’s also an involuntary reaction to realizing college was a waste of time. This condition was initially thought to be a chronic condition, but researchers have now reason to believe a 3 year dose of the Biden administration is the cure.

BDS - a perfectly normal person that attempts to open the eyes of those infected with TDS by simply telling the truth, something Joey Rotten is totally incapable of doing. The cause of this infection, Joey JoBozo Biden, was recently weakened on national TV and the cause of the disease might be gone in a few days but the fear is the virus could mutate into something even worse….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Solid breakdown of Manafort’s history and reappearance at the RNC convention. If you’re genuinely curious, the whole thing is worth the read.
Conclusion

Paul Manafort’s potential reintegration into the GOP represents a return to a party landscape that has dramatically transformed since 2016. In 2024, the GOP is the very image that Manafort might have envisaged back in 2016—a shift characterized by a noticeable pro-Russia stance or, at the very least, a significant anti-Ukrainian sentiment, a development that would have been unfathomable a decade earlier.

The Republican Party now exhibits an unwavering loyalty to Donald Trump, a phenomenon rarely seen in American political history and more akin to the autocratic regimes Manafort has previously represented.

The GOP of this era has shed any pretense of harboring moderates or traditional conservatives; power within the party is now a function of proximity to Donald Trump and his inner circle.

This transformation mirrors the personality cults that Manafort has navigated in the past, with the GOP coalescing into a cult of personality centered around Trump, who commands the party as a charismatic demagogue.

In this reimagined GOP, Trump has ascended to an almost sacrosanct status among his base, buoyed by strategic propaganda efforts and the staunch backing of Evangelical Christians.

In a more rational era, Manafort’s history and the “grave counterintelligence threat” he represents would unequivocally preclude his participation in any political convention.

Yet today, Manafort’s presence is more anticipated than remarkable. Trump’s tenure has normalized foreign interference in U.S. elections, casting Manafort’s potential involvement as a natural extension of Trump’s values

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:28 am

TDS - an infection of the brain that doesn’t allow it’s victims to open their eyes to see or admit the truth. New study shows it’s also an involuntary reaction to realizing college was a waste of time. This condition was initially thought to be a chronic condition, but researchers have now reason to believe a 3 year dose of the Biden administration is the cure.

BDS - a perfectly normal person that attempts to open the eyes of those infected with TDS by simply telling the truth, something Joey Rotten is totally incapable of doing. The cause of this infection, Joey JoBozo Biden, was recently weakened on national TV and the cause of the disease might be gone in a few days but the fear is the virus could mutate into something even worse….
She’s cured!!

Seeing Trump stand up and pump his fist in the air after an attempted assassination, something inside me was like, ‘Oh. Patriotism. I feel it,’" Tyler told Fox News Digital Monday in her first news interview.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:19 am

She’s cured!!

Seeing Trump stand up and pump his fist in the air after an attempted assassination, something inside me was like, ‘Oh. Patriotism. I feel it,’" Tyler told Fox News Digital Monday in her first news interview.
Faux patriotism for an America made in Trump’s image.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

tDS Type I - an infection of the brain that doesn’t allow it’s victims to open their eyes to see or admit the truth. New study shows it’s also an involuntary reaction to realizing college was a waste of time. This condition was initially thought to be a chronic condition, but researchers have now reason to believe a 3 year dose of the Biden administration is the cure.

bDS - a perfectly normal person that attempts to open the eyes of those infected with TDS by simply telling the truth, something Joey Rotten is totally incapable of doing. The cause of this infection, Joey JoBozo Biden, was recently weakened on national TV and the cause of the disease might be gone in a few days but the fear is the virus could mutate into something even worse….
You forgot tDS Type II
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:20 pm tDS Type II - unable to handle criticism of trump without crying tDS, but trump, etc. before running for a safe space with a fainting couch, a pacifier, a blankie and The Wiggles on the TV.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Dis anyone else notice how great Kai Trump was last night? First time speaking in front of a large audience and she killed it. She is a very eloquent and thoughtful young woman that shows how well she was raised. Now that I think about it, all of the Trump kids are amazing. Stark contrast to the kids on the other side that's for sure
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:44 pm Dis anyone else notice how great Kai Trump was last night? First time speaking in front of a large audience and she killed it. She is a very eloquent and thoughtful young woman that shows how well she was raised. Now that I think about it, all of the Trump kids are amazing. Stark contrast to the kids on the other side that's for sure
Yep.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:44 pm Dis anyone else notice how great Kai Trump was last night? First time speaking in front of a large audience and she killed it. She is a very eloquent and thoughtful young woman that shows how well she was raised. Now that I think about it, all of the Trump kids are amazing. Stark contrast to the kids on the other side that's for sure
Oh lord… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But honestly…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:50 am Solid breakdown of Manafort’s history and reappearance at the RNC convention. If you’re genuinely curious, the whole thing is worth the read.
Conclusion

Paul Manafort’s potential reintegration into the GOP represents a return to a party landscape that has dramatically transformed since 2016. In 2024, the GOP is the very image that Manafort might have envisaged back in 2016—a shift characterized by a noticeable pro-Russia stance or, at the very least, a significant anti-Ukrainian sentiment, a development that would have been unfathomable a decade earlier.

The Republican Party now exhibits an unwavering loyalty to Donald Trump, a phenomenon rarely seen in American political history and more akin to the autocratic regimes Manafort has previously represented.

The GOP of this era has shed any pretense of harboring moderates or traditional conservatives; power within the party is now a function of proximity to Donald Trump and his inner circle.

This transformation mirrors the personality cults that Manafort has navigated in the past, with the GOP coalescing into a cult of personality centered around Trump, who commands the party as a charismatic demagogue.

In this reimagined GOP, Trump has ascended to an almost sacrosanct status among his base, buoyed by strategic propaganda efforts and the staunch backing of Evangelical Christians.

In a more rational era, Manafort’s history and the “grave counterintelligence threat” he represents would unequivocally preclude his participation in any political convention.

Yet today, Manafort’s presence is more anticipated than remarkable. Trump’s tenure has normalized foreign interference in U.S. elections, casting Manafort’s potential involvement as a natural extension of Trump’s values

:lol: And the moral "judgement" of all Trump begins. I've told you before, the FBI went all through his business before Mueller came up with his charges. Was in business with a Podesta brother. He's a sleaze, but he's a known DC sleaze.

Scare monger moralizing crap and you're already peddling it.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:39 pm
Yep.
Been telling the TDS crowd the same thing…
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:16 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:50 am Solid breakdown of Manafort’s history and reappearance at the RNC convention. If you’re genuinely curious, the whole thing is worth the read.

:lol: And the moral "judgement" of all Trump begins. I've told you before, the FBI went all through his business before Mueller came up with his charges. Was in business with a Podesta brother. He's a sleaze, but he's a known DC sleaze.

Glad you admit Manafort is a sleaze. He’s also well known in Russia and Ukraine.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:10 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:39 pm
Yep.
They can't be objective about anything so why bother. Just like CNN
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:13 am

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 9:13 am

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:47 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:16 pm

Glad you admit Manafort is a sleaze. He’s also well known in Russia and Ukraine.
He's a sleaze, but not as bad as the Max Boot type of media sleazes in DC.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:01 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:47 pm

I’ve never read Max Boot. Did he owe 10’s of millions to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs too?

Will he be attending the DNC convention? Or perhaps named as Kamala’s pro bono campaign manager?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 1:01 pm

I’ve never read Max Boot. Did he owe 10’s of millions to Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs too?

Will he be attending the DNC convention? Or perhaps named as Kamala’s pro bono campaign manager?
Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA. He was also lying to everyone who reads WaPo that there was Russia collusion and now, that Biden was fit to be President up until his debate.

His whole being was lies and deception and he used the WaPo as his vehicle. The two do not compare on their level of sleeziness. Boot and the majority of the Liberal press are far worse than Manafort.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:44 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Max Boot is one of the WaPo writers whose wife just got busted for FARA. He was also lying to everyone who reads WaPo that there was Russia collusion and now, that Biden was fit to be President up until his debate.

His whole being was lies and deception and he used the WaPo as his vehicle. The two do not compare on their level of sleeziness. Boot and the majority of the Liberal press are far worse than Manafort.
Is the liberal media really incredibly dumb or do they just do a great job with acting like it …
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

They are that stupid. There isn't one legit journalist in America they are all bought and paid for