UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:11 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:19 am
Filming trump and epstein raping Ivanka?
Ivanka never accused Daddy of such deeds

Biden’s daughter wrote in her diary showering with dad was probably inappropriate

media silent
There are pictures of trump and ivanka in inappropriate situations. 26 women have accused trump of sexual assault to rape.

MAQA yahoos aren't just silent but actively working to defend /deflect blame for trump's perversions.

trump is just as much of a creepy old pervert as biden. You can pretend otherwise but that only works in MAQA yahoo bizarro world
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:16 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:11 pm

Ivanka never accused Daddy of such deeds

Biden’s daughter wrote in her diary showering with dad was probably inappropriate

media silent
There are pictures of trump and ivanka in inappropriate situations. 26 women have accused trump of sexual assault to rape.

MAQA yahoos aren't just silent but actively working to defend /deflect blame for trump's perversions.

trump is just as much of a creepy old pervert as biden. You can pretend otherwise but that only works in MAQA yahoo bizarro world
This! My point is the media is silent about Biden but hysterical about Trump

What is so bizarre about pointing this out?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:15 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:16 pm

Fair question. Here's another one - why are MAQA yahoos so determined to cover up trump's creepiness that I'm accused of having tDS when I bring it up?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:35 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:15 am

Fair question. Here's another one - why are MAQA yahoos so determined to cover up trump's creepiness that I'm accused of having tDS when I bring it up?
I just answered that

The revolving door continues
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:35 am
I just answered that

You did? Was it a variation on the old "they did it first" defense? They won't report on biden's creepy activity so it's ok if we pretend trump's creepy activity never happened and/or blame the victims for being money grubbing, attention hounds and then accuse anyone who brings up the creepy activities of having tDS?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:18 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:07 am

I just answered that

You did? Was it a variation on the old "they did it first" defense? They won't report on biden's creepy activity so it's ok if we pretend trump's creepy activity never happened and/or blame the victims for being money grubbing, attention hounds and then accuse anyone who brings up the creepy activities of having tDS?
Why won’t they report on creepy Biden ?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Another Biden foreign policy disaster.
U.S.-Saudi Petrodollar Pact Ends after 50 Years

The 50-year-old petrodollar agreement between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia was just allowed to expire. The term “petrodollar” refers to the U.S. dollar’s role as the currency used for crude oil transactions on the world market. This arrangement has its roots in the 1970s when the United States and Saudi Arabia struck a deal shortly after the U.S. went off the gold standard that would go on to have far-reaching consequences for the global economy. In the history of global finance, few agreements have wielded as many benefits as the petrodollar pact did for the U.S. economy…..
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... r-BB1o29sn
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

2+ years. 7.5 billion in federal funds to build 500,000 charging stations. 7 (or 8) charging stations built so far.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Re: Biden/Harris Scorecard

Post by BDKJMU »

Shameful that the Biden/Harris admin would strike a plea deal with 9/11 matermind KSM amd 2 fellow co-conspirators :ohno:. Many 9/11 families are outraged, as they should be.
https://nypost.com/2024/07/31/us-news/9 ... ium=social
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:37 pm Shameful that the Biden/Harris admin would strike a plea deal with 9/11 matermind KSM amd 2 fellow co-conspirators :ohno:. Many 9/11 families are outraged, as they should be.
How many administrations did nothing with it?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:00 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:37 pm Shameful that the Biden/Harris admin would strike a plea deal with 9/11 matermind KSM amd 2 fellow co-conspirators :ohno:. Many 9/11 families are outraged, as they should be.
How many people in the pathetic Biden administration covered up his dementia?

Including Caremela De Vile herself

This lady cannot be trusted
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 5:29 am

Which has zero to do with my question.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

There must have neen a lot of them - strategy of changing horses until after the Republicans convention was kep secrey for months and worked brilliantly, catching the Republicunts completey unprepared and literally flipping the race literally overnight.

The whole Republicans politcal infrastructure got deep-hosed by an alzheimer's patient....this one will be in the textbooks for decades to come... :lol:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

...nobody covered it up, it was right there in front of god and everybody - the "coverup" was about the change in the ticket not happening until after the Rs convention, a political masterstroke which succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and literally flipped the race overnight into a referendum on Trump's age and obvious mental decline.

Ol' Joe foxed them with his "forgetful old man routine" - just like Hur said he would - and the Republicunts went for it hook, line, and sinker....btw, if the Republicunts still want the audio of the Hur investigation they can probably have it now... :mrgreen:

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:19 am

...nobody covered it up, it was right there in front of god and everybody - the "coverup" was about the change in the ticket not happening until after the Rs convention, a political masterstroke which succeeded beyond their wildest dreams and literally flipped the race overnight into a referendum on Trump's age and obvious mental decline.

Ol' Joe foxed them with his "forgetful old man routine" - just like Hur said he would - and the Republicunts went for it hook, line, and sinker....btw, if the Republicunts still want the audio of the Hur investigation they can probably have it now... :mrgreen:
Huh? What are you even talking about? The amount of conspiracies and back room deals that you pretend are going on would make you out to be an excellent contributor to a Qanon website or something like that. Of course people were trying to cover up Biden's cognitive decline, that's beyond obvious. Less public appearances, tightly controlled public appearance with little to no unplanned interactions, constantly pushing back against any narrative that even hinted at a cognitive decline. And all of it was working - heck, even you pushed back against it on this site. The only thing that got in the way of that was the first debate, after which it became obvious that he couldn't continue as the candidate. There was no master plan in place, no complicated subterfuge. The Democrats wanted to win the election, and when it became assured that Biden would never beat Trump this fall, then the mechanisms went to work to push Biden out of the nomination, despite his strong desire to stay in the race, and insert Harris. It worked for the Democrats and I think it will work for them in the fall, but at no time was this ever the plan prior to that disaster of a presidential debate.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:28 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:19 am

Huh? What are you even talking about? The amount of conspiracies and back room deals that you pretend are going on would make you out to be an excellent contributor to a Qanon website or something like that. Of course people were trying to cover up Biden's cognitive decline, that's beyond obvious. Less public appearances, tightly controlled public appearance with little to no unplanned interactions, constantly pushing back against any narrative that even hinted at a cognitive decline. And all of it was working - heck, even you pushed back against it on this site. The only thing that got in the way of that was the first debate, after which it became obvious that he couldn't continue as the candidate. There was no master plan in place, no complicated subterfuge. The Democrats wanted to win the election, and when it became assured that Biden would never beat Trump this fall, then the mechanisms went to work to push Biden out of the nomination, despite his strong desire to stay in the race, and insert Harris. It worked for the Democrats and I think it will work for them in the fall, but at no time was this ever the plan prior to that disaster of a presidential debate.

What, only one side gets to promote conspiracy theories? :?

This whole site has been conspiracy theories for years - why can't I have some fun too?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:43 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:28 am

This whole site has been conspiracy theories for years - why can't I have some fun too?
My BS has some truth embedded at least…. Yours is just so unbelievably bad… :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:05 am

My BS has some truth embedded at least…. Yours is just so unbelievably bad… :coffee:
Houndy's BS is just as believable as:
- the 2020 election was stolen
- illegals are voting en masse
- trump is the innocent victim of lawfare
- they're not after trump, he's just standing between them and you
- the FBI and SS were involved in a plot to assassinate trump

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Yours has nothing and often isn't even on the same subject.

Mine is much more believable - they knew Joe was stepping aside long before the actual fact, they were just timing it to do the most damage to the Republicunts. Simple, plausible, believable, maybe even true - I haven't seen anything posted to the contrary. :coffee:

You got something to back up your call of BS, for once...? :coffee:

GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:46 pm

Mine is much more believable - they knew Joe was stepping aside long before the actual fact, they were just timing it to do the most damage to the Republicunts. Simple, plausible, believable, maybe even true - I haven't seen anything posted to the contrary. :coffee:

The one thing you're missing is that Joe didn't want to go. If you think he left willingly then that's where you drift off into la-la land. The only thing that got him out of the race was when all the fundraising money started to be pulled back and he realized no more, at least the big bucks (Clooney money for example), was coming. There was no master plan on his part, including the debate disaster. And nothing was going to happen to the contrary until the debate disaster, so no master plan prior to very late June.

And yes, Carib has put forward some doozies in his short time here.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:58 pm
houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:46 pm

The one thing you're missing is that Joe didn't want to go. If you think he left willingly then that's where you drift off into la-la land. The only thing that got him out of the race was when all the fundraising money started to be pulled back and he realized no more, at least the big bucks (Clooney money for example), was coming. There was no master plan on his part, including the debate disaster. And nothing was going to happen to the contrary until the debate disaster, so no master plan prior to very late June.

I didn't miss that at all, I'm saying that the conversation took place earlier than we think. And just because the master plan wasn't his doesn't mean it didn't exist. You have as much evidence for your story as I do for mine.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:06 pm
GannonFan wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:58 pm

I didn't miss that at all, I'm saying that the conversation took place earlier than we think. And just because the master plan wasn't his doesn't mean it didn't exist. You have as much evidence for your story as I do for mine.
You're the one who said it was Joe's plan all along, or at least he was in on it. Sure, if you want to say there was a master plan in case Biden face-planted sometime during the campaign I can believe that - heck, every party probably has tens of different scenarios as fallback options should things not go as planned. But to throw out there that this was Biden master-strategizing to happen exactly this way, along with his own humiliation on national tv, as well as getting his own supporters to throw him out of the race against his wishes, well, that's pretty unbelievable.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:36 am

Houndy's BS is just as believable as:
Did you see the sunset yesterday?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:36 am Houndy's BS is just as believable as:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:55 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice so if you knew your latitude could you figure out what the true bearing of the sun was?