Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:44 pm Didn’t know this until I heard it mentioned today. Commiela’s final 6 for VP:
-Gov Tim Walz of Minnesota
-Gov Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania
-Gov Andy Beshear of Kentucky
-Gov J.B. Pritzker of Illinois
-Sen. Mark Kelly of Arizona
-Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg,

All white males. Hmm..
I was pulling for Whitmer before removed herself from contention - an all-female ticket would have blown up turnout among women and, as I've been trying to tell you for at least a couple of years now, women are going to be the difference this time.

Rural, midwesterner, military carreer in the enlisted ranks, solid record of getting things done for somebody other than the hyper-wealthy....political masterstroke up there with how they worked trump's ass after the convention......none of it helps trump in any way outside of his base. After the Harris admin takes office these facts will be seen to have been difference makers, but the biggest difference maker, the one that really jumped up the turnout, not yet recognized by many outside of a few far-sighted sages like the Oracle of Little Egypt, will turn out to have been.....Walz's cat. The only thing that will turn out more women will be Taylor Swift's endorsement. :coffee:

And the cream of the jest is that you incels don't even see it coming..... :rofl:

Bookmark this one for posterity along with that other one you're saving so I won't have to spend time searching for them after the landslide. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:03 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:44 pm Didn’t know this until I heard it mentioned today. Commiela’s final 6 for VP:

All white males. Hmm..
I was pulling for Whitmer before removed herself from contention - an all-female ticket would have blown up turnout among women and, as I've been trying to tell you for at least a couple of years now, women are going to be the difference this time.

Rural, midwesterner, military carreer in the enlisted ranks, solid record of getting things done for somebody other than the hyper-wealthy....political masterstroke up there with how they worked trump's ass after the convention......none of it helps trump in any way outside of his base. After the Harris admin takes office these facts will be seen to have been difference makers, but the biggest difference maker, the one that really jumped up the turnout, not yet recognized by many outside of a few far-sighted sages like the Oracle of Little Egypt, will turn out to have been.....Walz's cat. The only thing that will turn out more women will be Taylor Swift's endorsement. :coffee:

And the cream of the jest is that you incels don't even see it coming..... :rofl:

Bookmark this one for posterity along with that other one you're saving so I won't have to spend time searching for them after the landslide. :coffee:
Whitmer and Harris

Salems lot
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:01 am

Conks have one running for POTUS. Antisemites dine with trump. trump judges Jewish Americans, calling them fools or agreeing when someone calls one a crappy Jew?

Conks don't have the moral high ground.
Lets see.
-Trump has a Jewish son in law.
-His daughter converted to Judaism.
-His grandkids are Jewish.

But yeah, he’s an antisemite. :dunce:
Palestinians are semitic ppeople too. :coffee:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 6:01 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:52 pm
I know you are but what am I …the time tested comeback.
dull and unoriginal - in keeping with Republican tradition ... :ohno:

I got a bottle of whiskey says Walz's dance steps will be much better than trump's in case anybody wants to help refill my liquor cabinet

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

All white males. Hmm..

It’s looking more and more this way.

:nod:

As for the white guy only options, with Trump floundering a bit and his terrible VP pick, Harris was always going to play it safe. An all female ticket would have likely worked as well, but there was still more risks.

Dem establishment typically runs like hell from progressive types so Walz was a bit of a surprise. However, his combination of progressive/populist accomplishments coupled with a military career, state championship football coach (while creating and being the faculty rep of his schools gay-straight alliance), teacher at Pine Ridge :shock:, and collegiate background make him an interesting combination of non-elitist midwestern old school progressivism.

He’s the anti-Vance.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:23 am

It’s looking more and more this way.

:nod:

As for the white guy only options, with Trump floundering a bit and his terrible VP pick, Harris was always going to play it safe. An all female ticket would have likely worked as well, but there was still more risks.

Dem establishment typically runs like hell from progressive types so Walz was a bit of a surprise. However, his combination of progressive/populist accomplishments coupled with a military career, state championship football coach (while creating and being the faculty rep of his schools gay-straight alliance), teacher at Pine Ridge :shock:, and collegiate background make him an interesting combination of non-elitist midwestern old school progressivism.

He’s the anti-Vance.
a couple of nice dance moves with which to mock trump's steps at rallys....make politics fun again

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I guess Fox “News” had to dig deep to find all of these high profile liberal media pundits. :lol:

The only one I recognize is Chris Cilliza who’s mid at best.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/vp-kamala ... ird-choice
Last edited by kalm on Wed Aug 07, 2024 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:55 pm
And harris is married to a Jewish man. Doesn’t stop you from labeling the Democratic Party as antisemetic.

Has trump denounced fuentes or kanye?
Show me where I said the entire donk party was antisemetic.
You didn't. You also didn't answer my question - has trump denounced fuentes or kanye?

trump buddies up to anti-semites who deny the Holocaust, think the Rothschilds are creating Jewish space lasers and controlling world finances, and other anti-semitic conspiracy theories. There are plenty of small-minded, insecure bigots in the MAQA yahoo wing of the Republican Party who feel the same about Jews as they do about people of color. Democrats have progressives and Muslims who are antisemitic because they take support of the Palestinian people too far.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:27 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:34 pm
1st of all not a side by side comparison because shot facing the opposite side of the arena. Notice the red banners in the Trump pic not in the Harris pic.

Secondly in deep blue Philly (votes 90% donk surrounded by blue counties to boot). See the dark blue speck at the southeast corner? That’s Philly.

Thirdly that is Temple University’s basketball arena, the Liacouras Center. Temple University is in North Philly surrounded by GHETTO. One of the highest crime areas in a high crime city. If Philly has voted 90% donk, that is one of the neighborhoods that has probably voted like 99% donk. So if you could have a darker shade of blue, that would be where that rally was at.

I was scratching my head as to why Trump was going there, because he’s not going to fill that arena, because a lot of MAGA wasn’t going to go, so itnwasn’t going to look good. You can’t carry going to his rallies. I live 12-14 miles, 1/2 hr+ from the Liacouras Ctr, and I would rather have driven 60-65 miles, 1 1/4 hr to one of his red county rallies (which I did in 2020) than the North Philly hood. I’ll go to a rally in a blue area. Heck, my county since 2008 has voted blue. Just not in the hood.

If Harris couldn’t SIGNIFICANTLY outdraw Trump in Philly, esp the Temple area, that would mean she was in serious trouble in PA. Heck, lets see the flip side of the coin- Commiela & Tampon Tim have a rally in a deep red area of PA after one of Trump’s, and conpare crowd sizes lol.
Fair and it was clearly a trolling truth.

But I’ll remind you that Walz won a house seat in a county that had been red forever. And he was re-elected 5 times.
https://x.com/philipletsou/status/18208 ... l-n2177815
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:02 am

All white males. Hmm..

You posted your reply twice. :dunce:

2 retired Command Sht Majors who served with him basically called him a coward.
Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets

Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and Herr wrote.

Walz, 60, wrapped his military career just in time for him to launch his political career the following year, successfully running for Congress in 2006.
https://nypost.com/2024/08/06/us-news/t ... eployment/

JD, who served in Iraq, can hammer Tampon Tim on this. :nod:

Your gal Commiela own goaled herself amd gave a gift to conks by not picking Shapiro :nod: . Instead of Shapiro she picks a goofy, leftist loon. VP picks don’t make much of a difference outside their own states (historically +1.7 points according to Silver at 538).

Bookmarked for when your gal Commiela, who you’ve been fapping over loses, and you disappear from here in shame when its announced that Trump is the next president of the United States.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Trump will win Minnesota. Kumala sealed it with the pick of Tampon Tim
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I really like the Walz pick. Thought Biden was a great Pres, but can't deny the energy Harris is bringing since Biden dropped.

Few of my family members were not going to vote, but are excited for Harris/Walz now.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:52 am

Tim Walz left National Guard battalion ‘hanging,’ ‘slithered out the door’ before Iraq deployment: vets

Veterans have accused Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz of “embellishing” his military career and abandoning his National Guard battalion, highlighting that the now-vice presidential pick for the Democrats never served in combat and retired from service ahead of his unit’s 2005 deployment to Iraq.

On May 16th, 2005, [Walz] quit, betraying his country, leaving the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion and its Soldiers hanging; without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer, as the battalion prepared for war,” Behrends and Herr wrote.

Walz, 60, wrapped his military career just in time for him to launch his political career the following year, successfully running for Congress in 2006.

Your gal Commiela own goaled herself amd gave a gift to conks by not picking Shapiro :nod: . Instead of Shapiro she picks a goofy, leftist loon. VP picks don’t make much of a difference outside their own states (historically +1.7 points according to Silver at 538).

Bookmarked for when your gal Commiela, who you’ve been fapping over loses, and you disappear from here in shame when its announced that Trump is the next president of the United States.
Swift boating worked last time…

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:07 am Trump will win Minnesota. Kumala sealed it with the pick of Tampon Tim
You're calling him Tampon Tim for making sure young women have access to sanitary products?

What a weird take.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:00 am

Stolen valor Tampon Tim lying about his military service. If he’d actually served 25 years, he wouldn’t have abandoned his unit by quitting when he found out his unit was deploying to Iraq. And he never carried a weapon in war. Lying about serving in combat is pretty disgusting. :ohno:

And those civilian AR’s arenn’t weapons Walz didn’t carry in war.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:49 am
Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:07 am Trump will win Minnesota. Kumala sealed it with the pick of Tampon Tim
You're calling him Tampon Tim for making sure young women have access to sanitary products?

What a weird take.
No. He’s calling him Tampon Tim because he ordered all boys school bathrooms in the state to have tampon dispensers.

What a weird guy.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Proof that Commiela is a commie. ‘Everyone should end up in the same place.”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Wow.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

What a weird take.
The really weird thing is you acting like you don't know why everyone in America is calling him that. Thats weird
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Its weird that Kumala hates Jews and Tampon Tim lies about guns.

Weird
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:24 am

What a weird take.
The really weird thing is you acting like you don't know why everyone in America is calling him that. Thats weird
Do you hate basic hygiene?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

He served 24 years and retired honorably. :coffee:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:02 am
kalm wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:00 am

Stolen valor Tampon Tim lying about his military service. If he’d actually served 25 years, he wouldn’t have abandoned his unit by quitting when he found out his unit was deploying to Iraq. And he never carried a weapon in war. Lying about serving in combat is pretty disgusting. :ohno:

He was already overdue to retire and, pro tip here, BDMBFK, sergeants major don't pull triggers on the front lines. Neither did Vance.

Show where he said he served in combat.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:57 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:02 am

He was already overdue to retire and, pro tip here, BDMBFK, sergeants major don't pull triggers on the front lines. Neither did Vance.

Show where he said he served in combat.
vance's pen was very pointy and he might have poked himself hard enough to draw blood. He deserves a Purple Heart!

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:11 am Proof that Commiela is a commie. ‘Everyone should end up in the same place.”
Why are you trying to get her assassinated?

Are you going to call her an "unhuman" next?