Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by Bobcat »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:37 am
Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:24 am

The really weird thing is you acting like you don't know why everyone in America is calling him that. Thats weird
Do you hate basic hygiene?
See, weird
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:11 am Proof that Commiela is a commie. ‘Everyone should end up in the same place.”
Why are you trying to get her assassinated?

Are you going to call her an "unhuman" next?
Only the left assassinates people like they tried with Trump
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:35 pm

It's beyond hypocritical to blame Democrats for the attempted assassination of trump because someone called him a fascist/Hitler months or years prior and then call harris a communist.

Any proof that Crooks was "left"? Or are you still regurgitating conspiracy theory BS that you read in MAQA yahoo echo chambers?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:33 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:37 am

Do you hate basic hygiene?
See, weird
Cool, so you basically got nothing.

Walz is a veteran, teacher, and football coach who cares about children having their basic nutrition and hygiene needs met. On top of that, very few people have bad things to say about his demeanor, his former students praise him, and he's well-spoken and funny.

While Vance is a venture capitalist from a wealthy Ohio suburb, who has a history of deriding women, that also made a lot of money stereotyping the people of Appalachia despite the region's long and complex history.

The choice is really hard. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:52 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:52 am
You posted your reply twice. :dunce:

2 retired Command Sht Majors who served with him basically called him a coward.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/06/us-news/t ... eployment/

JD, who served in Iraq, can hammer Tampon Tim on this. :nod:

Your gal Commiela own goaled herself amd gave a gift to conks by not picking Shapiro :nod: . Instead of Shapiro she picks a goofy, leftist loon. VP picks don’t make much of a difference outside their own states (historically +1.7 points according to Silver at 538).

Bookmarked for when your gal Commiela, who you’ve been fapping over loses, and you disappear from here in shame when its announced that Trump is the next president of the United States.
He served 24 years and retired honorably. :coffee:
Stolen Valir Tampon Tim:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:57 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:02 am
Stolen valor Tampon Tim lying about his military service. If he’d actually served 25 years, he wouldn’t have abandoned his unit by quitting when he found out his unit was deploying to Iraq. And he never carried a weapon in war. Lying about serving in combat is pretty disgusting. :ohno:

And those civilian AR’s arenn’t weapons Walz didn’t carry in war.
He was already overdue to retire and, pro tip here, BDMBFK, sergeants major don't pull triggers on the front lines. Neither did Vance.

Show where he said he served in combat.
Its in the clip....Listening is fundamental:
We can make sure those weapons of war, that I carried in war, are only carried in war
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Yep. Stupid white women..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol..Mic drop..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:20 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:52 am

He served 24 years and retired honorably. :coffee:
Stolen Valir Tampon Tim:
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 5:12 pm Fake News.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:33 pm

See, weird

Walz is a veteran, teacher, and football coach who cares about children having their basic nutrition and hygiene needs met. On top of that, very few people have bad things to say about his demeanor, his former students praise him, and he's well-spoken and funny.

While Vance is a venture capitalist from a wealthy Ohio suburb, who has a history of deriding women, that also made a lot of money stereotyping the people of Appalachia despite the region's long and complex history.

Walz is a liar.

TamponTim is definitely NOT a veteran he quit and didn't go to war that's cowardly disgusting behavior and a real slap in the face to anyone that has served. I don't know anyone that has served and doesn't think he's a POS. The people saying they are ok with that a paid. But that's expected of the left its what they do.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:46 pm

It's beyond hypocritical to blame Democrats for the attempted assassination of trump because someone called him a fascist/Hitler months or years prior and then call harris a communist.

Any proof that Crooks was "left"? Or are you still regurgitating conspiracy theory BS that you read in MAQA yahoo echo chambers?
Its common sense and the fact that nobody knows anything proves there is a cover up going on. Being bad at ones job doesn't explain the 50 things wrong with the whole assassination thingy. Lack of information and transparency is appalling. But you go on bobbing and weaving your ignorant shit I could have audio and video of Obama ordering the hit and people like you would disregard it and call me racist.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

See, weird

Lol there is zero need for tampons in the boys’ bathrooms to have their hygiene needs met.

Vance was born dirt poor in Appalachia to a broken home. Comes from a lot more humble background than Walz, and most Americans.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:41 pm Lol..Mic drop..
That was awesome and now wait for the weak little left to call him racist, misogynist or a stalker.

That's a leader that didn't quit in a war
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:57 pm

Walz is a liar.

TamponTim is definitely NOT a veteran he quit and didn't go to war that's cowardly disgusting behavior and a real slap in the face to anyone that has served. I don't know anyone that has served and doesn't think he's a POS. The people saying they are ok with that a paid. But that's expected of the left its what they do.
Seriously how old are you? There's no way you're an adult using the words "Tampon Tim" to describe another person. :lol:

This bizarre behavior is why I can't take conservatives seriously. Just argue like a normal human.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

using a registered Republian as the trigger man was another masterstroke
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Kind of like how trump abruptly left mid-interview when asked tough questions and fact checked at the NABJ conference? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Taking aggressive action against the plane carrying Vice President of the United States after the recent assassination attempt on a presidential candidate wasn't real smart either. Are we sure he went to an Ivy League school?
Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

VA Senate Candidate and Navy Combat Veteran Hung Cao Weighs In on Kamala's VP Pick, Stolen Valor Tim Walz
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2024/08 ... z-n2177865

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:19 pm

using a registered Republian as the trigger man was another masterstroke
He was obviously a mastermind criminal with encrypted accounts and he was 20, most kids at that age have a couple million laying around in their bank accounts.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:19 pm
Kind of like how trump abruptly left mid-interview when asked tough questions and fact checked at the NABJ conference? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Taking aggressive action against the plane carrying Vice President of the United States after the recent assassination attempt on a presidential candidate wasn't real smart either. Are we sure he went to an Ivy League school?
Good point, really really stupid people attend Ivy league schools. Like the people that have us 35 trillion in debt. Brilliant!!
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Walz is a liar.

Now you do, assface.

24 years of honorable service and all those veterans you claim to know that think he's a POS have him to thank for some of their benefits. Personally I think you're full of shit, veterans see him as one of the good guys because of his work on their behalf in Congress. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:17 pm
Walz is a liar.

Seriously how old are you? There's no way you're an adult using the words "Tampon Tim" to describe another person. :lol:

This bizarre behavior is why I can't take conservatives seriously. Just argue like a normal human.
I'm not a conservative. I voted for Biden and I really fucked up doing so
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:24 pm
Walz is a liar.

Now you do, assface.

24 years of honorable service and all those veterans you claim to know that think he's a POS have him to thank for some of their benefits. Personally I think you're full of shit, veterans see him as one of the good guys because of his work on their behalf in Congress. :coffee:
Nope all my vet friends including myself think hes a fucking liar. Its only been proven, that why its so easy to nail him on it.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:02 pm

Lol there is zero need for tampons in the boys’ bathrooms to have their hygiene needs met.

Vance was born dirt poor in Appalachia to a broken home. Comes from a lot more humble background than Walz, and most Americans.
Transgender boys and intersex people need tampons and pads. There are also medical conditions which require cisgender boys to use pads. What's your plan? Genital checks on kids to make sure they don't need a tampon?

Get a grip, it's none of your business.
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:30 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:02 pm

Transgender boys and intersex people need tampons and pads. There are also some rare medical conditions which require boys to use pads. What's your plan? Genital checks on kids to make sure they don't need a tampon?

Get a grip, it's none of your business.
We don't need a hat monger like you telling us to mind our own business. Nor do we need a stolen valor guy parroting your hate.