UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:23 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:18 am
Do we have a list of the 162 lies and distortions? Let's see BDK refute them rather dismissing everything just because it came from NPR.

NPR is at least as reliable as musk, tucker, hannity, etc.
Nope. Its the job of the person who brought it up to back it up. So I don’t have to refute shit. So lets see Kalm (and you) back up each of the 162 with links/video as oppose to just taking NPR’s word for it.
I'll cheery pick a bunch for you to refute. There is a lot of redundancy (partly because trump likes to repeat lies/distortions) but NPR provides the info so no links/video required ...
1. “I think our country right now is in the most dangerous position it’s ever been in from an economic standpoint…”
The U.S. economy has rebounded from the pandemic downturn more rapidly than most other countries around the world. Growth has slowed in recent months, but gross domestic product still grew at a relatively healthy annual clip of 2.8% in April, May and June – which is faster than the pace in three of the four years when Trump was president. — Scott Horsley, NPR chief economics correspondent
Complete distortion. We were in worse shape during the Great Depression and the financial crisis of 2007/2008 and I'm sure there are a number of other moments in our history if I took some time to research them.
10. “He doesn't want to have borders. He doesn't want to have walls.”
Walz has never called for having no borders. He has voiced opposition to a wall because he doesn't think it will stop illegal immigration. He told Anderson Cooper on CNN, for example, that a wall "is not how you stop" illegal immigration He called for more border-control agents, electronics and more legal ways to immigrate.
16. “Fortunately, we've had some very good polls over the last fairly short period of time.”
Most good polls have shown Harris gaining not just nationally, but also in the swing states, though these same polls show a very close race.

17. “Rasmussen came out today. We're substantially leading.”
Trump is not substantially leading, and Rasmussen is viewed as one of the least credible pollsters in the country.

18. “And others came out today that we're leading, and in some cases, substantially, I guess, MSNBC came out, or CNBC came out also, with a poll that was, you know, has us leading.”
Polls have not shown substantial leads. CNBC had Trump leading by 2, unchanged from his 2-point lead in July.

19. “And leading fairly big in swing states. In some polls, I'm leading very big in swing states… .”
Again, polls in swing states have shown a tightened race.
28. “We have a president that's the worst president in the history of our country.”
Trump may have this opinion, but he says it as if it’s fact, and a 2022 survey of historians ranked Biden in the top half of presidents. Trump, on the other hand, was No. 43. The two below Trump were James Buchanan, who did little to stop the impending U.S. Civil War, and the impeached and nearly convicted Andrew Johnson.

29. “We have a vice president who is the least admired, least respected, and the worst vice president in the history of our country.”
A recent rating of vice presidents did not show this. Harris was in the bottom half of vice presidents, but Spiro Agnew, Dan Quayle, Henry A. Wallace and were toward the bottom of the list.
32-34. “And I'm no Biden fan, but I'll tell you what, from a constitutional standpoint, from any standpoint you're looking at, they took the presidency away. … And they took it away.”
There’s nothing in the U.S. Constitution about picking presidential candidates. This is a party process, and everything has been done within party rules. And, again, the presidency wasn’t taken away: Biden is still president.
54. “And yet they weaponized the system against me.”
The justice system was not weaponized against Trump. Biden went through pains to not show any interference with the Justice Department. And Trump was found guilty by a jury of his peers in New York in a state case.

55-58. “I won the big case in Florida. I won the big case. … Nobody even wrote about it. The big case.”
(1) Trump did not “win” the classified documents case against him in Florida; (2) this was not “the big case” against him; (3) there was plenty of coverage of it; and (4) he goes on to repeat that he won the case later.
For context: the judge in the case controversially dismissed it, claiming the special counsel was unconstitutionally appointed despite Supreme Court decisions upholding independent counsels. The Justice Department has signaled it will appeal by the end of August but by the time the decision comes back, the election will be over.
70. “I know Josh Shapiro. He's a terrible guy. And he's not very popular with anybody.”
A Fox News poll last month showed Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a finalist to be Harris’ running mate, had a 61% approval rating in the state. Other polls also found him with a net-positive rating, though, not quite as high.
92-93. “We're leading in Georgia by a lot. We're leading in Pennsylvania by a lot.”
The races in Georgia and Pennsylvania are within the margin of error, according to an average of the polls.
96. “Of course there'll be a peaceful transfer. And there was last time.”
This wholly ignores the Jan. 6 siege on the Capitol, which took place because of Trump’s election lies
102. “Nobody was killed on Jan. 6th.”
Conservatives were upset at the time that one of the rioters, Ashli Babbitt, was killed when she was shot by police, as she was trying to force her way into the Speaker’s Lobby of the Capitol, which leads to the House chamber, with a crowd of others. Many officers were injured that day; one died of a stroke as a result of Jan. 6; and others later died by suicide that their families say was also a result of Jan. 6.
107-108. “If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same, everything, same number of people. If not, we had more. …You look at the picture of his crowd, my crowd, uh, we actually had more people.”
First, the speeches did not take place at the “same real estate.” Trump spoke from a position just south of the Ellipse. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial
Second, the crowds were not the same size and Trump’s was certainly not larger. It is an extraordinary claim and shows just how much Trump cares about crowd size.
130. “Well, I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together and there was an emergency landing.”
This claim has not held up to scrutiny. Politico reported that Trump did have to make an emergency landing in a helicopter with a Black California politician decades ago, but it wasn’t Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor and state assembly speaker. It was Nate Holden, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator.
133. “Our tax cuts, which are the biggest in history… .”
The 2017 tax cuts were not the biggest in history. As a share of the economy, they barely make the top 10. They were big enough, however, to blow a big hole in the federal budget, which is why Trump was overseeing a nearly $1 trillion dollar annual deficit before the pandemic. — Scott Horsley
141. “They're gonna destroy Social Security.”
Democrats have consistently advocated for keeping Social Security and making it solvent.
162 lies and distortions in a news conference. NPR fact-checks former President Trump
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:29 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:23 am

K y jelly just admitted he’s part of the problem

hates Trump

But doesn’t listen to Trump

Believes everything Rachel Maddow says about Trump

If he actually listened to Trump, he would hear things Trump never even said

Sir you are infected with TDS
Harris has had 6 rallies since Monday. She’s young enough to keep up that kind of rigorous presidential schedule.
Hopefully BDK watched all of them so he could form an opinion about her. Otherwise, he is part of the problem.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:37 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:23 am
Nope. Its the job of the person who brought it up to back it up. So I don’t have to refute shit. So lets see Kalm (and you) back up each of the 162 with links/video as oppose to just taking NPR’s word for it.
I'll cheery pick a bunch for you to refute. There is a lot of redundancy (partly because trump likes to repeat lies/distortions) but NPR provides the info so no links/video required ...
1. “I think our country right now is in the most dangerous position it’s ever been in from an economic standpoint…”
The U.S. economy has rebounded from the pandemic downturn more rapidly than most other countries around the world. Growth has slowed in recent months, but gross domestic product still grew at a relatively healthy annual clip of 2.8% in April, May and June – which is faster than the pace in three of the four years when Trump was president. — Scott Horsley, NPR chief economics correspondent
Complete distortion. We were in worse shape during the Great Depression and the financial crisis of 2007/2008 and I'm sure there are a number of other moments in our history if I took some time to research them.
10. “He doesn't want to have borders. He doesn't want to have walls.”
Walz has never called for having no borders. He has voiced opposition to a wall because he doesn't think it will stop illegal immigration. He told Anderson Cooper on CNN, for example, that a wall "is not how you stop" illegal immigration He called for more border-control agents, electronics and more legal ways to immigrate.
16. “Fortunately, we've had some very good polls over the last fairly short period of time.”
Most good polls have shown Harris gaining not just nationally, but also in the swing states, though these same polls show a very close race.

17. “Rasmussen came out today. We're substantially leading.”
Trump is not substantially leading, and Rasmussen is viewed as one of the least credible pollsters in the country.

18. “And others came out today that we're leading, and in some cases, substantially, I guess, MSNBC came out, or CNBC came out also, with a poll that was, you know, has us leading.”
Polls have not shown substantial leads. CNBC had Trump leading by 2, unchanged from his 2-point lead in July.

19. “And leading fairly big in swing states. In some polls, I'm leading very big in swing states… .”
Again, polls in swing states have shown a tightened race.
28. “We have a president that's the worst president in the history of our country.”
Trump may have this opinion, but he says it as if it’s fact, and a 2022 survey of historians ranked Biden in the top half of presidents. Trump, on the other hand, was No. 43. The two below Trump were James Buchanan, who did little to stop the impending U.S. Civil War, and the impeached and nearly convicted Andrew Johnson.

29. “We have a vice president who is the least admired, least respected, and the worst vice president in the history of our country.”
A recent rating of vice presidents did not show this. Harris was in the bottom half of vice presidents, but Spiro Agnew, Dan Quayle, Henry A. Wallace and were toward the bottom of the list.
32-34. “And I'm no Biden fan, but I'll tell you what, from a constitutional standpoint, from any standpoint you're looking at, they took the presidency away. … And they took it away.”
There’s nothing in the U.S. Constitution about picking presidential candidates. This is a party process, and everything has been done within party rules. And, again, the presidency wasn’t taken away: Biden is still president.
54. “And yet they weaponized the system against me.”
The justice system was not weaponized against Trump. Biden went through pains to not show any interference with the Justice Department. And Trump was found guilty by a jury of his peers in New York in a state case.

55-58. “I won the big case in Florida. I won the big case. … Nobody even wrote about it. The big case.”
(1) Trump did not “win” the classified documents case against him in Florida; (2) this was not “the big case” against him; (3) there was plenty of coverage of it; and (4) he goes on to repeat that he won the case later.
For context: the judge in the case controversially dismissed it, claiming the special counsel was unconstitutionally appointed despite Supreme Court decisions upholding independent counsels. The Justice Department has signaled it will appeal by the end of August but by the time the decision comes back, the election will be over.
70. “I know Josh Shapiro. He's a terrible guy. And he's not very popular with anybody.”
A Fox News poll last month showed Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a finalist to be Harris’ running mate, had a 61% approval rating in the state. Other polls also found him with a net-positive rating, though, not quite as high.
92-93. “We're leading in Georgia by a lot. We're leading in Pennsylvania by a lot.”
The races in Georgia and Pennsylvania are within the margin of error, according to an average of the polls.
96. “Of course there'll be a peaceful transfer. And there was last time.”
This wholly ignores the Jan. 6 siege on the Capitol, which took place because of Trump’s election lies
102. “Nobody was killed on Jan. 6th.”
Conservatives were upset at the time that one of the rioters, Ashli Babbitt, was killed when she was shot by police, as she was trying to force her way into the Speaker’s Lobby of the Capitol, which leads to the House chamber, with a crowd of others. Many officers were injured that day; one died of a stroke as a result of Jan. 6; and others later died by suicide that their families say was also a result of Jan. 6.
107-108. “If you look at Martin Luther King, when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same, everything, same number of people. If not, we had more. …You look at the picture of his crowd, my crowd, uh, we actually had more people.”
First, the speeches did not take place at the “same real estate.” Trump spoke from a position just south of the Ellipse. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial
Second, the crowds were not the same size and Trump’s was certainly not larger. It is an extraordinary claim and shows just how much Trump cares about crowd size.
130. “Well, I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together and there was an emergency landing.”
This claim has not held up to scrutiny. Politico reported that Trump did have to make an emergency landing in a helicopter with a Black California politician decades ago, but it wasn’t Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor and state assembly speaker. It was Nate Holden, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator.
133. “Our tax cuts, which are the biggest in history… .”
The 2017 tax cuts were not the biggest in history. As a share of the economy, they barely make the top 10. They were big enough, however, to blow a big hole in the federal budget, which is why Trump was overseeing a nearly $1 trillion dollar annual deficit before the pandemic. — Scott Horsley
141. “They're gonna destroy Social Security.”
Democrats have consistently advocated for keeping Social Security and making it solvent.
162 lies and distortions in a news conference. NPR fact-checks former President Trump
And FTR, I posted the link. Not sure I have the responsibility to prove the veracity of a story from a well recognized news source. I’d say it’s BDk’s job to counter NPR’s reporting with an equally respected and recognized news source.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:51 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:29 am

Harris has had 6 rallies since Monday. She’s young enough to keep up that kind of rigorous presidential schedule.
Hopefully BDK watched all of them so he could form an opinion about her. Otherwise, he is part of the problem.
I’m positive he did. Took notes too.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

He’s all over the map. :lol:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 1:13 pm
No. You also need to respect the uniform and Walz didn't. Everyone who has served understands this distinction.

It isn't just about service, it's about how you carried yourself as well.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

-And when you are in a position of leadership you shouldn’t abandon your unit before they deploy, knowing they are going to deploy.
-And you shouldn’t lie about being an OEF (Afghanistan) vet when you deployed to Italy.
-And You shouldn’t lie about serving in combat, saying you did when you didn’t.
-And you shouldn’t knowlingly lie about the rank you retired with.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Potemkin Village donks!

Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:06 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:17 am Electing Harris will be a monumental mistake. She will just be a continuation of Joey Rotten but worse

Joey was always dumb and stinky but a lot of his rottenness was provoked Krueila De Vil

No thanks
Trump's too old. :coffee:

Even if he weren't a rapist, fraudster, and convicted felon.
The guy that showered with his daughter fits the profile of a rapist, much more so than Trump

If I was forced to leave my grandson with one of these guys for an hour as the babysitter, it would be Trump hands down
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:54 pm
-And when you are in a position of leadership you shouldn’t abandon your unit before they deploy, knowing they are going to deploy.
-And you shouldn’t lie about being an OEF (Afghanistan) vet when you deployed to Italy.
True but rich coming from a trump supporter.

When you're in a position of leadership you shouldn't disparage military members who were killed or captured.
- your father shouldn't have arranged for a friendly doctor to diagnose you with a condition you don't have so you can dodge the draft. The guys who went to Canada to dodge the draft have more balls than trump.

This is a valid issue but trump and MAQA yahoos do not have the moral high ground on this one.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:36 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:54 pm

When you're in a position of leadership you shouldn't disparage military members who were killed or captured.
- your father shouldn't have arranged for a friendly doctor to diagnose you with a condition you don't have so you can dodge the draft. The guys who went to Canada to dodge the draft have more balls than trump.

This is a valid issue but trump and MAQA yahoos do not have the moral high ground on this one.
You have proof on that shit, or are you just making shit up again?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:36 pm

Does trump have proof of the 162 lies/distortions?

Why don't you ask CH, BDK and others who say "shit" about harris or biden for proof?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden/Harris Taliban victory parade, courtesy of the US taxpayers. Look at all that American made equipment.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:01 pm

Why don't you ask CH, BDK and others who say "shit" about harris or biden for proof?
So lazy to do homework. Embarrassing.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Everything I have said about Biden turned out to be true…

The truth will take a little bit more time to spill out on the dock with Carella de Vil….
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 6:36 am

Everything I have said about Biden turned out to be true…

The truth will take a little bit more time to spill out on the dock with Carella de Vil….
It's been proven that he showered with his daughter? SG wants irrefutable/video proof for trump's wrong doings and we should follow the same standard for biden. If a family member's diary is "proof" then so are the words of Dr. Larry Braunstein's daughters, General John Kelly, the 26+ women that trump allegedly sexually assaulted/raped, trump's cousins, and on and on. I'm not letting you have it both ways where you require irrefutable/video proof of trump's misdeeds but accept rumors and innuendo for harris or biden's.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Putting this where it belongs ...
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:06 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:47 pm
And what are trump's:
1. The 2020 election was stolen. I will stand by the results of this election as long as it's "fair" (i.e. only if I win).
2. I'm the victim of a DoJ weaponized by biden.
3. I'm going to ignore the last 9 months of my presidency and talk about how much better the economy was when I was President.
3. russia would never have invaded Ukraine if I were President.
4. We were just kidding about Project 2025, I really don't know anything about it.
5. Abortion should be decided by the states - wink, wink and no my fingers aren't crossed.

Did I miss anything?

Does he have any actual policy positions listed on his campaign website or is it also a straight money grab?
Yes.
1. SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
2. CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
3. END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
4. MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
5. STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
6. LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
7. DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
8. PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST, AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
9. END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
10. STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS, CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
11. REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN, AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
12. STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
13. KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD’S RESERVE CURRENCY
14. FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS, INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
15. CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME REGULATIONS
16. CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
17. KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN’S SPORTS
18. DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND PATRIOTIC AGAIN
19. SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION, PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
20. UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCC
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/platform
Anyone with a functioning brainstem and a middling understanding of government and economics should realize that a number of those "policy positions" are in conflict with each other.

#2 (food prices would go up) & #5 (tariffs will drive up the price of imports and the retaliation would negatively impact our exports) would make biden's record on inflation (#3) look phenomenal in comparison.

#7 & #19 are at odds. The states have primary responsibility for how they conduct elections and many of the executive branch agencies are independent of the President (unless trump is serious about Project 2025). #19 is an "amend the Constitution or STFU" policy position.

On #7 & #16, do they realize that freedom of religion includes freedom from religion? And that pushing religion in public schools is pushing INAPPROPRIATE POLITICAL CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN? So he would need to go after Louisiana (10 Commandments required ins schools), Oklahoma (attempting to require the Bible be included in curriculum) and possibly other states. If MAQA yahoos want religion in schools they should "amend the Constitution or STFU".

#8 is in conflict with the MAQA yahoo desire to not support Ukraine, NATO, possibly Taiwan, etc. Isolationism makes WWIII more likely not less.

#9 would more appropriately be written as END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST ME AND MY FRIENDS. MY SUPPORTERS WILL CHEER AND IGNORE THE HYPOCRISY WHEN I WEAPONIZE THE GOVERNMENT AGAINST MY OPPONENTS.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

A large amount of vets absolutely hate the thank you for your service bullshit. It makes white liberals feel good about themselves for being cowards that never did anytime in the military. I hate it and so do most of my ex military friends. We believe its our duty and people should expect to do it so no need to bring it up.

When guys like TamponTim lie about it that pisses us off.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:32 am
A large amount of vets absolutely hate the thank you for your service bullshit. It makes white liberals feel good about themselves for being cowards that never did anytime in the military. I hate it and so do most of my ex military friends. We believe its our duty and people should expect to do it so no need to bring it up.

When guys like TamponTim lie about it that pisses us off.
And a large amount take it as they should. Gratitude.

And what does Race have to do with this?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

You know exactly what race has to do with it. White liberals are the single most racist demographic in the USA they control the race narrative and throw gas on it every chance they can. White liberals have to do this because the negros are too dumb in their eyes to do it for themselves. Save your deflection for somebody that cares.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:18 am You know exactly what race has to do with it. White liberals are the single most racist demographic in the USA they control the race narrative and throw gas on it every chance they can. White liberals have to do this because the negros are too dumb in their eyes to do it for themselves. Save your deflection for somebody that cares.
Yet here you are, caring enough to reply.

So you knowingly voted for white liberal racist in the last election? But you’re going to vote against the black liberal one in this one? :lol: Hence the use of the word “negroe”?

Race has zero to do with any of this. When tells me thank you, I politely and sincerely reply you’re welcome rather than question their intent, racial beliefs, or patriotism. Walz served for 24 years. Vance served for less. They both deserve our gratitude for their service as do you.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:44 am
Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:18 am You know exactly what race has to do with it. White liberals are the single most racist demographic in the USA they control the race narrative and throw gas on it every chance they can. White liberals have to do this because the negros are too dumb in their eyes to do it for themselves. Save your deflection for somebody that cares.

So you knowingly voted for white liberal racist in the last election? But you’re going to vote against the black liberal one in this one? :lol: Hence the use of the word “negroe”?

Race has zero to do with any of this. When tells me thank you, I politely and sincerely reply you’re welcome rather than question their intent, racial beliefs, or patriotism. Walz served for 24 years. Vance served for less. They both deserve our gratitude for their service as do you.
The ONLY thing black about Kumala Harris were the slaves her relatives owned. She is not black in any way, its DNA fact
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:10 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 11:44 am

The ONLY thing black about Kumala Harris were the slaves her relatives owned. She is not black in any way, its DNA fact
Well Bobbo, I haven’t looked up her Jamaican father’s 23 and me but are you sure?

Can I know longer call myself Norwegian because a 1/4 of my ancestry is German? :lol: