Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:10 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:13 pm Tulsi Gabbard just endorsed Trump.

Where are all the Kamala supporters on this board?
:nod:
Trump has now welcomed RFK and Tulsi under his tent.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:17 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:10 pm
:nod:
All 3 should fit in his "tent" ...

Harris needs a much larger tent to hold Adam Kinzinger, Geoff Duncan, Olivia Troye, John Giles, Stephanie Grisham and the more than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums who have endorsed Harris and other conservatives to her platform ...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Well, the federal reserve chairmen Powell has given up the inflation fight because the economy is collapsing. Remember when Biden was lying to Americans every day and telling them about all the jobs that he created… serial liar

When they started raising rates the goal for inflation was 2% and they never even got close… 3% might sound close but really it’s just not

So now when they cut rates in September, like they telegraphed, inflation is going to go back up…. Combine that with the recession they were already in. So after Inflation starts going up, they will have to raise rates again.

Not looking good at all for the next president, if it’s Harris, there’s no way she’s gonna be able to get all of her massive tax hikes approved. She deserves to be elected so she can deal with her mess that she will blame on Joey Rotten for leaving that soiled depends under the bed

If Trump wins, I don’t really see how he’s gonna save the economy either, of course, he will be blamed for everything… :lol:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:52 pm

Harris needs a much larger tent to hold Adam Kinzinger, Geoff Duncan, Olivia Troye, John Giles, Stephanie Grisham and the more than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums who have endorsed Harris and other conservatives to her platform ...
I think Gabbard and Kennedy are bigger gets than the list you presented that nobody ever heard of. The average Joe knows the Kennedy name, and I'm not a fan of RFK. Gabbard embarrassed Harris in the 2020 debate. Tulsi gets my vote over Trump or Harris.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:41 am Well, the federal reserve chairmen Powell has given up the inflation fight because the economy is collapsing. Remember when Biden was lying to Americans every day and telling them about all the jobs that he created… serial liar

When they started raising rates the goal for inflation was 2% and they never even got close… 3% might sound close but really it’s just not

So now when they cut rates in September, like they telegraphed, inflation is going to go back up…. Combine that with the recession they were already in. So after Inflation starts going up, they will have to raise rates again.

Not looking good at all for the next president, if it’s Harris, there’s no way she’s gonna be able to get all of her massive tax hikes approved. She deserves to be elected so she can deal with her mess that she will blame on Joey Rotten for leaving that soiled depends under the bed

If Trump wins, I don’t really see how he’s gonna save the economy either, of course, he will be blamed for everything… :lol:
If trump wins, (his ever-increasing cognitive decline and inability to take a joke makes that less likely every day), it will be because of fake electors, same thing they tried last time they lost. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:56 am

I think Gabbard and Kennedy are bigger gets than the list you presented that nobody ever heard of. The average Joe knows the Kennedy name, and I'm not a fan of RFK. Gabbard embarrassed Harris in the 2020 debate. Tulsi gets my vote over Trump or Harris.
The Kennedy name is very much a two-edged sword and Tulsi Gabbard is nothing more that a female JD Vance with better skill at applying eye liner. Like Vance, she just wants to be in the game and will assume the beliefs of whoever can make that happen for her. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:33 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:56 am

The Kennedy name is very much a two-edged sword and Tulsi Gabbard is nothing more that a female JD Vance with better skill at applying eye liner. Like Vance, she just wants to be in the game and will assume the beliefs of whoever can make that happen for her. :coffee:
Your description of Gabbard pretty much fits any politician out there. She served and didn't bail when asked to deploy. She didn't use a child's handicap to get votes. She didn't wait for her city to burn before calling in the National guard.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:09 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:33 am

Your description of Gabbard pretty much fits any politician out there. She served and didn't bail when asked to deploy. She didn't use a child's handicap to get votes. She didn't wait for her city to burn before calling in the National guard.
True Gil. She’s like many political influencers, carefully watching the wind to determine which stances and shows are going to give her exposure and earn her the most. From From being a huge Bernie supporter and progressive to now popping up on Hannity and Rogan.

When a musician accurately calls you out for exactly what you are.
Jack White‘s political commentary continues with criticism of ex-Congressperson Tulsi Gabbard.

Earlier in July, The White Stripes rocker had called out celebrities including Joe Rogan, Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg and Guy Fieri as “disgusting” for helping to “normalize” former president Donald Trump.

Gabbard, a former U.S. representative for Hawaii and ex-member of the Democratic party, shot back with an Instagram post Saturday, July 22, reading, “In the meantime, what [White] wants us to do is normalize those in power abusing that power to go after political opponents, using the strong arm of the law as their goon squad.”

White has since left a comment on another one of Gabbard’s posts, making fun of her partisan flip-flop.

“Hey everyone, Tulsi Gabbard here,” White writes. “I’m a Democrat! No I’m not, but this time you should believe me.”

“I’m endorsing [Joe] Biden! No I’m not; but this time you should believe me,” White-as-Gabbard continues. “I’m telling the truth! No I’m not. But this time you should believe me.”

White has also shared a screenshot of his comment on his own Instagram with the caption, “Attention seeking fake Tulsi Gabbard.”
https://98kupd.com/jack-white-criticize ... king-fake/
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 6:35 am

True Gil. She’s like many political influencers, carefully watching the wind to determine which stances and shows are going to give her exposure and earn her the most. From From being a huge Bernie supporter and progressive to now popping up on Hannity and Rogan.

Jack White‘s political commentary continues with criticism of ex-Congressperson Tulsi Gabbard.

Earlier in July, The White Stripes rocker had called out celebrities including Joe Rogan, Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg and Guy Fieri as “disgusting” for helping to “normalize” former president Donald Trump.

Gabbard, a former U.S. representative for Hawaii and ex-member of the Democratic party, shot back with an Instagram post Saturday, July 22, reading, “In the meantime, what [White] wants us to do is normalize those in power abusing that power to go after political opponents, using the strong arm of the law as their goon squad.”

White has since left a comment on another one of Gabbard’s posts, making fun of her partisan flip-flop.

“Hey everyone, Tulsi Gabbard here,” White writes. “I’m a Democrat! No I’m not, but this time you should believe me.”

“I’m endorsing [Joe] Biden! No I’m not; but this time you should believe me,” White-as-Gabbard continues. “I’m telling the truth! No I’m not. But this time you should believe me.”

White has also shared a screenshot of his comment on his own Instagram with the caption, “Attention seeking fake Tulsi Gabbard.”
Four years of Joey Rottens miserable administration should change everyone’s mind …. But Trump

At least she’s on the right side of the swamp now, and that’s probably because she does care for America, just as much as she cares for her self. Dems care about themselves first.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

From the 2020 debates, I believe she dislikes Harris more than she likes Trump. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Jack attacking the celebrities isn't going to make anyone dislike Trump any more than they already do.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:13 am

From the 2020 debates, I believe she dislikes Harris more than she likes Trump. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Jack attacking the celebrities isn't going to make anyone dislike Trump any more than they already do.
I hate to break this to ya, Gil but she’s an authoritarian loving, Putin defending grifter like the rest.

Should have seen this earlier with her love for Modi.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:33 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:13 am

I hate to break this to ya, Gil but she’s an authoritarian loving, Putin defending grifter like the rest.

Being against a war is now equal Putin defending grifter?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://x.com/TheFinalBot1/status/18282 ... eFinalBot1

RFK Jr where have you been

Very interesting
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:40 am
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:33 am

No. Supporting Putin’s invasion ad nauseum is. Putin created this war and is a violent authoritarian. He deserves zero backing.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Mic dropped.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:05 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:40 am

No. Supporting Putin’s invasion ad nauseum is. Putin created this war and is a violent authoritarian. He deserves zero backing.
Where did you see that she supported the invasion? She's preaching diplomacy and blasting Biden for letting Ukraine get invaded.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:15 am
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:05 am

Where did you see that she supported the invasion? She's preaching diplomacy and blasting Biden for letting Ukraine get invaded.
She’s blasting Biden for letting Ukraine get invaded? I thought she was advocating for peace? :shock: :?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Harris needs a much larger tent to hold Adam Kinzinger, Geoff Duncan, Olivia Troye, John Giles, Stephanie Grisham and the more than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums who have endorsed Harris and other conservatives to her platform...
You’re not a conservative if you are endorsing Commiela’s platform.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:13 am

Harris needs a much larger tent to hold Adam Kinzinger, Geoff Duncan, Olivia Troye, John Giles, Stephanie Grisham and the more than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums who have endorsed Harris and other conservatives to her platform...
You’re not a conservative if you are endorsing Commiela’s platform.
And you don't represent millions of Liberal votes if you endorse benito trumpolini's platform.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:32 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:15 am

She’s blasting Biden for letting Ukraine get invaded? I thought she was advocating for peace? :shock: :?
Sounds like you are saying she is blasting Biden, because she believe in peace.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:37 am
Basically a political name calling Tweet.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:27 am
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:32 am

Sounds like you are saying she is blasting Biden, because she believe in peace.
Hey man…your words. Not mine. Just asking for clarification.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:31 am
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:37 am
Basically a political name calling Tweet.
Well since you’re now supporting Trump via Tulsi, I’d think you’d be ok with name calling tweets. :)