Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Biden/Harris Border Bloodbath

Post by UNI88 »

Noncitizens Are Not Voting in Federal or State Elections — Here’s Why
Every legitimate study ever done on the question shows that voting by noncitizens in state and federal elections is vanishingly rare. That includes the Brennan Center’s own study of 42 jurisdictions in the 2016 general election. We found that election officials in those places, who oversaw the tabulation of 23.5 million votes, referred only an estimated 30 incidents of suspected noncitizen voting for further investigation or prosecution. In other words, even suspected — not proven — noncitizen votes accounted for just 0.0001 percent of the votes cast. But you don’t have to take our word for it: the Cato Institute will also tell you, “Noncitizens don’t illegally vote in detectable numbers.”

Maybe you’re thinking that there are a bunch of noncitizens voting and getting away with it. Again, consider the fact that in order to commit these crimes you create a government record of having committed them. Indeed, anyone can look up your voter history on public voter files. And election officials conduct regular maintenance of these voter lists — in fact, they’re required to by federal law. Moreover, these are crimes that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services officers are instructed to look into during the naturalization process. So, if you ever try to become a citizen, you’ll be caught.
Don't trust the Brennan Center, how about the Cato Institute:
Noncitizens Don’t Illegally Vote in Detectable Numbers
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

They absolutely are and have been
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BobsKKKat wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:47 pm They absolutely are and have been
Provide proof or STFU.

Or is it true because you heard it in a MAQA yahoo echo chamber and those posters never lie or exaggerate. :suspicious: :dunce: :rofl:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:19 pm
Provide proof or STFU.

Or is it true because you heard it in a MAQA yahoo echo chamber and those posters never lie or exaggerate. :suspicious: :dunce: :rofl:
This is why you get made fun of in regards to elections. It's not about votes, it's about ballots. You flood the zone with enough ballots, then get someone to collect and submit them. Lots of states already have auto register to vote systems. Both my kids got signed up just by getting a license. Neither had to prove they were citizens.

You do know that in 2020, Fulton county did not do signature verification on over 147,000 ballots don't you? Pretty easy to fraudulently fill out a ballot for someone and sign, especially if they are going to accept all ballots due to lack of signature verification.

Even with rejection rates at normal, if you still flood the zone enough, you'll get illegal votes that will be counted and no one will ever know after initial count.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:55 pm
Provide proof or STFU.

This is why you get made fun of in regards to elections. It's not about votes, it's about ballots. You flood the zone with enough ballots, then get someone to collect and submit them. Lots of states already have auto register to vote systems. Both my kids got signed up just by getting a license. Neither had to prove they were citizens.

You do know that in 2020, Fulton county did not do signature verification on over 147,000 ballots don't you? Pretty easy to fraudulently fill out a ballot for someone and sign, especially if they are going to accept all ballots due to lack of signature verification.

Even with rejection rates at normal, if you still flood the zone enough, you'll get illegal votes that will be counted and no one will ever know after initial count.
I get made fun of because I provide articles from reputable organizations showing that non citizen voting is miniscule. bobsKKKat responds with "they absolutely are and have been" and zero evidence to back it up and you're calling me out? My self esteem will not be hurt by the 3 stooges making fun of me.

Just so we're clear this is about non citizen voting (Reading comprehension is essential). It's a common topic with CH that illegals are coming here to vote in massive numbers and impacting elections. I simply provided information/evidence that he's wrong.

Here's your chance to provide evidence that non citizens are voting in large numbers or STFU.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:28 pm

I get made fun of because I provide articles from reputable organizations showing that non citizen voting is miniscule. bobsKKKat responds with "they absolutely are and have been" and zero evidence to back it up and you're calling me out? My self esteem will not be hurt by the 3 stooges making fun of me.

Just so we're clear this is about non citizen voting (Reading comprehension is essential). It's a common topic with CH that illegals are coming here to vote in massive numbers and impacting elections. I simply provided information/evidence that he's wrong.

Here's your chance to provide evidence that non citizens are voting in large numbers or STFU.
:rofl: I just told you 147,000 votes in Fulton, County Georgia did not get signature verification.

You keep hiding behind the courts being too afraid to allow full scrutiny. You also know there are ballots and images that are supposed to be released in Georgia but haven't.

Your argument is disingenuous and lazy as hell.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:04 pm

:rofl: I just told you 147,000 votes in Fulton, County Georgia did not get signature verification.

You keep hiding behind the courts being too afraid to allow full scrutiny. You also know there are ballots and images that are supposed to be released in Georgia but haven't.

Those 147,000 votes were by non citizens? Or are you trying to move the goalposts?

Did you read the articles? The cost for a non citizen to vote is significant enough that most won't risk it.

Who's argument is "disingenuous and lazy as hell"?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:56 pm

Those 147,000 votes were by non citizens? Or are you trying to move the goalposts?

Did you read the articles? The cost for a non citizen to vote is significant enough that most won't risk it.

Yours still is. Hiding behind the "show me" or STFU excuse when you are well aware after 3+ years, no court case has made it far enough, with the extreme majority being dismissed for lack of standing, to even get to inspect ballots and images. That's where your proof is and the courts have been stalling. 147,000 unverified signatures on mail in ballots in addition to an admittedly botched audit by the state and STILL discrepancies in totals.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 7:01 pm

Yours still is. Hiding behind the "show me" or STFU excuse when you are well aware after 3+ years, no court case has made it far enough, with the extreme majority being dismissed for lack of standing, to even get to inspect ballots and images. That's where your proof is and the courts have been stalling. 147,000 unverified signatures on mail in ballots in addition to an admittedly botched audit by the state and STILL discrepancies in totals.
You're trying to move the goalpost. This is about non citizens voting so I'll ask again - were those 147,000 votes all or mostly by non citizens?

I provided logical studies showing why the argument that non citizen are voting in large numbers is a MAQA yahoo canard. bobsKKKat disagreed. It's completely fair for me to ask him (or CH) for proof. I showed him mine, why can't he show me his?

The "show me or STFU" is just a twist on the if you want gun control then amend the 2A or STFU that I see on here. Don't like it then take it up with them.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

You are naive or in total denial.. maybe both
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Provide proof or STFU.

you people are always trying to manufacture a problem where none exists. :ohno:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:21 am

You continue to claim that non citizens are voting in large numbers but can provide no proof that isn't anecdotal. It would be naive of me to believe you absent that proof.

You and thousands of yahoos repeating something across the interwebs does not make it true. Provide some real proof or STFU.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Provide proof or STFU.

Joey Rotten is your proof :lol:

The only thing I said is they vote, large numbers was produced by that TDS that has infected your brain
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:14 pm
Provide proof or STFU.

Joey Rotten is your proof :lol:

The only thing I said is they vote, large numbers was produced by that TDS that has infected your brain
Deny it all you want but you've insinuated that they voted in large enough numbers to impact election results.

It's apparent that a severe tDS Type II infection causes you to defend/deflect criticism/mockery of trump.

biden proves nothing about non citizen voting. It's a lame excuse for why trump got his ass beat in 2020. He lost because people don't like him.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:42 am

you people are always trying to manufacture a problem where none exists. :ohno:
You people. :lol: Up yours.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:51 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:21 am

You continue to claim that non citizens are voting in large numbers but can provide no proof that isn't anecdotal. It would be naive of me to believe you absent that proof.

You and thousands of yahoos repeating something across the interwebs does not make it true. Provide some real proof or STFU.
Show me where I said illegals are voting in large numbers or STFU yo self
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:19 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:51 am

Quoted for posterity so that I can quote it every time you post something about illegals and voting.
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:56 pm Nothing really, they’re like any other blue state that encourages illegal migrants to register for vote when applying for the free benefits

If these illegals aren’t voting why are they here?
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:36 am Never said millions and millions but if they’re not voting why are they here…. Remember the term illegal immigrant doesn’t exist for Dems so in there sordid minds illegal immigrant’s ain’t voting

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I would say the guys failing to provide any proof whatsoever and who are getting their ass handed to them.

But 147,000! But no standing and the courts are stalling! TDS! Biden! ARRRRRRGHHH!

:lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:21 pm

Quoted for posterity so that I can quote it every time you post something about illegals and voting.
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 12:56 pm Nothing really, they’re like any other blue state that encourages illegal migrants to register for vote when applying for the free benefits

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:36 am Never said millions and millions but if they’re not voting why are they here…. Remember the term illegal immigrant doesn’t exist for Dems so in there sordid minds illegal immigrant’s ain’t voting
Still waiting
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:18 am

Still waiting
You been exposed.....take the rest of the day off, go back to bed

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Still waiting
On what?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

which proves........ nothing. :coffee:

:ohno:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 6:02 am

Still waiting
You been exposed.....take the rest of the day off, go back to bed
Says the slacker that just pulled hid dead azz outta bed
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

:lol:

You continue to miss read things that you so desperately want to be true and a classic symptom of advanced TDS

Nowhere did I say illegals are voting in large numbers, I only said they vote. None of the infected could even admit that.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:33 am

which proves........ nothing. :coffee:

:ohno:
It proves you halfwits are shielding yourselves from debate because you know shenanigans have been caught with the 2020 election. This intellectual laziness rates right up there with Trump being guilty of hush money payments.