Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:32 pm A historian who's correctly predicted 9 out of 10 elections says Kamala Harris will win in 2024
Lichtman, whose "Keys to the White House" prediction model consists of 13 true-or-false questions, said in the interview that eight keys were in Harris' favor.

Trump, Lichtman said, had three keys going for him — one, Harris isn't an incumbent; two, Harris isn't, in his opinion, a "once-in-a-generational, broadly inspirational candidate"; and three, the Democratic Party lost control of the House during the midterm elections in 2022.
Lol
his last prediction in July when he told The Wall Street Journal that the Democratic Party should stick with Biden if they wanted to retain the White House.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:06 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:12 pm So obvious the donks aren’t even trying to hide their rigging. By any means necessary.
:dunce:

Cornel West is back on Michigan’s presidential ballot, judge rules

Dateline 10:41 AM PDT, August 26, 2024 ...
Independent presidential candidate Cornel West must appear on the ballot in the battleground state of Michigan, a judge ruled about a week after West was disqualified.
endwokeness seems to be a day late and a dollar short.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:00 pm
It's a coup (or a coupe, does doneOLD know the difference)!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:44 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:30 pm
So you got nothing. :D
When did he tell the truth ?
When he said trump was a threat to democracy. :D

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Kamala Harris Endorsed for President by 88 Business Leaders Including James Murdoch, Peter Chernin, Mark Cuban, Barry Diller
Harris’ election “is the best way to support the continued strength, security, and reliability of our democracy and economy,” the letter says. “With Kamala Harris in the White House, the business community can be confident that it will have a President who wants American industries to thrive.”

The business leaders touted Harris’ “strong record of advancing actions to spur business investment in the United States and ensure American businesses can compete and win in the global market” during her tenure as VP to President Biden. “She will continue to advance fair and predictable policies that support the rule of law, stability, and a sound business environment, and she will strive to give every American the opportunity to pursue the American dream,” it says.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:00 pm
So why keep him on the ballot? He’s suspended his campaign and endorses Trump.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:37 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 6:43 pm

Well actually, you brought it up and I provided the answer. You're the one now who has made two douchebag replies after getting an answer you asked for. You run with it bro.
:ohno: :roll:
:coffee:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

When even Darth Vader is no longer with you.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

What? A singular Mary Trump is worth more than a gaggle of Walz family? Shocked this was suppressed.

Isn't this how it works? Trot out some family members and tell everyone how they don't adhere to family values, are worse than Satan and "Pop pop" would be rolling over in his grave.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:07 am What? A singular Mary Trump is worth more than a gaggle of Walz family? Shocked this was suppressed.

Isn't this how it works? Trot out some family members and tell everyone how they don't adhere to family values, are worse than Satan and "Pop pop" would be rolling over in his grave.

On one side we have a niece and nephew who wrote books and on the other we have second cousins who wore tee shirts and probably have never met tim walz. Seems pretty equal ... :dunce:

Contrast walz''s love for his neurodivergent son Gus to trump's alleged words about Fred III's son William who has a rare genetic disorder that causes severe developmental and intellectual disabilities:
- “He doesn’t recognize you. Let him die, and move down to Florida.”
- “Those people, the costs. They should just die.”

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:33 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:07 am What? A singular Mary Trump is worth more than a gaggle of Walz family? Shocked this was suppressed.

On one side we have a niece and nephew who wrote books and on the other we have second cousins who wore tee shirts and probably have never met tim walz. Seems pretty equal ... :dunce:

Contrast walz''s love for his neurodivergent son Gus to trump's alleged words about Fred III's son William who has a rare genetic disorder that causes severe developmental and intellectual disabilities:
But what about Walz’s brother? He got puked on in the car!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:lol: F. You failed. Niece and nephew who cashed in with books.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:13 am

Niece & nephew > 2nd cousins

Cashing in with books? Like Art of the Deal? How about cashing in with reality TV?

Nice skipping past trump believing people with disabilities should just die.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trouble in bigot paradise ...

Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him
"So, why did we do Stop the Steal? Why did did anyone go to Jan. 6? Why did any one go to jail? ... It would have been good to know that before 1,600 people got charged," Fuentes said on his podcast, referring to the criminal charges for those who invaded and ransacked the Capitol. "It would’ve been good to know that before (I) had all my money frozen, put on a no-fly list, banned from everything, lost all my bank and payment processing.”

Fuentes, a podcaster and Holocaust denier who dined with Trump and the notorious rapper Ye at Mar-a-Lago property in Palm Beach, Fla., in 2022 went on to call it a "tremendous betrayal" and "callus indifference to the sacrifices that his supporters made on his behalf."

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:45 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:13 am

Cashing in with books? Like Art of the Deal? How about cashing in with reality TV?

:lol: Really? This is what you got? Trump publishes books about how wonderful he is and his niece, who was an outcast, writes a book selling out family for tribal reasons. :ohno:

Not even close. Way false equivalency.

As for the disability aspect, you gotta give me more context or a link, I have no idea of the specifics. This already sounds dubious.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Wonder if Kamala gets COVID and backs out?

On a tangent, I watched Angel Reese say that in the WNBA, you can play with a positive COVID test as long as you arent hacking all over everyone. A sensible rule.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:45 pm

:lol: Really? This is what you got? Trump publishes books about how wonderful he is and his niece, who was an outcast, writes a book selling out family for tribal reasons. :ohno:

As for the disability aspect, you gotta give me more context or a link, I have no idea of the specifics. This already sounds dubious.
:suspicious:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:33 am Contrast walz''s love for his neurodivergent son Gus to trump's alleged words about Fred III's son William who has a rare genetic disorder that causes severe developmental and intellectual disabilities:
Of course you'll dismiss it as one person's unproven statement while giving credence to unproven statements about doneOLDF's opponents. You are consistent in applying your double standard.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This is truth, so it belongs here.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:29 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 1:08 pm

:suspicious:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:33 am Contrast walz''s love for his neurodivergent son Gus to trump's alleged words about Fred III's son William who has a rare genetic disorder that causes severe developmental and intellectual disabilities:
Of course you'll dismiss it as one person's unproven statement while giving credence to unproven statements about doneOLDF's opponents. You are consistent in applying your double standard.
Bitch please. You had me chase down that bullshit claim about RFK. You're completely suckered by bullshit because you are either deliberate or lazy.

If this is so important to you, then you should have readily available links to support your claim.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:06 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:29 pm :suspicious:

Bitch please. You had me chase down that bullshit claim about RFK. You're completely suckered by bullshit because you are either deliberate or lazy.

If this is so important to you, then you should have readily available links to support your claim.
Those claims are in Fred Trump's book which you'll dismiss because you worship trump and despite numerous people supporting the claim can't believe he doesn't like disabled people.

The irony of a cult member pushing bullshit MAQA yahoo claims about stolen elections, lawfare, etc calling my posts bullshit is rich indeed.

How do you feel about doneOLD finally admitting that he lost the 2020 election?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:06 pm

Those claims are in Fred Trump's book which you'll dismiss because you worship trump and despite numerous people supporting the claim can't believe he doesn't like disabled people.

The irony of a cult member pushing bullshit MAQA yahoo claims about stolen elections, lawfare, etc calling my posts bullshit is rich indeed.

Yes. Fred Trump is full of shit and you have no proof of those claims as usual. If there were merits to this claim it would be much more than obscure. Thank you Simone doesn't cut it.

Unhinged TDS.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:20 pm

Yes. Fred Trump is full of shit and you have no proof of those claims as usual. If there were merits to this claim it would be much more than obscure. Thank you Simone doesn't cut it.

Unhinged TDS.
Of course Fred is full of shit. He's a trump (I know you're slow on the uptake so I'll give you some help - that means doneOLD is full of shit too).

In addition to what Fred reported doneOLD said about William we have General Milley reported that trump said "“Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded.” Yes, it's circumstantial but there are enough reports of trump's disdain/discomfort for/with the disabled that you'd have to be a fool not to not consider the possibility that it might be true.

You attempting to minimize him and Mary as well as the Kennedys while trying to make a bid deal out of walz's 2nd cousins is consistent with your double standard of dismissing/mocking anyone critical of trump/supportive of his opponents while holding those who support trump up as paragons of virtue for no reason other than politics.

You can't refute much of the criticism./mockery of trump so you weakly attempt to dismiss it as tDS.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:47 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:26 pm

Unhinged TDS.
Of course Fred is full of shit. He's a trump (I know you're slow on the uptake so I'll give you some help - that means doneOLD is full of shit too).

In addition to what Fred reported doneOLD said about William we have General Milley reported that trump said "“Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that, the wounded.” Yes, it's circumstantial but there are enough reports of trump's disdain/discomfort for/with the disabled that you'd have to be a fool not to not consider the possibility that it might be true.

You attempting to minimize him and Mary as well as the Kennedys while trying to make a bid deal out of walz's 2nd cousins is consistent with your double standard of dismissing/mocking anyone critical of trump/supportive of his opponents while holding those who support trump up as paragons of virtue for no reason other than politics.

You can't refute much of the criticism./mockery of trump so you weakly attempt to dismiss it as tDS.
Possibility it might be true?! Holy fuck. Just stop with your unhinged TDS. You're just making shit up here. What a terrible argument.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:21 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:47 pm

Possibility it might be true?! Holy fuck. Just stop with your unhinged TDS. You're just making shit up here. What a terrible argument.
Your double standard continues - You continue to require irrefutable proof for anything negative about trump but accept rumors and innuendo for anything negative about harris, biden, haley, etc.

When CH, bobsKKKat or you post some purely speculative bullshit about biden, harris, stolen elections, lawfare, January 6 being peaceful, etc. I'm going to respond with: "Holy fuck. Just stop with your unhinged _DS. You're just making shit up here. What a terrible argument."