Trump vs Harris

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

BobsKKKat wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:18 am We are not talking about Trump we are talking about PEDOWalz.

Try to stop the but Trump shit for one post, it will help your mental illness in the long run
"but trump" - the cry of those who know they have no room to criticize.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Got here at 1 PM for 6 PM Trump rally Oaks PA (greater Philly Expo Center). Already were several thousand here. People started lining up 8 AM this morning.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:09 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:01 am

Modern slavery doesn’t mean 17th century style

You continue to ignore the evidence to hide the truth about what the Dems have done for the inner cities over the past 70 years because the answer is nothing
The irony of a MAQA yahoo saying this is beyond rich.
the inner city votes 94 % Dem and for what? I guess you believe it's a healthy thing that everyone has blindly supported the Dems in the inner city for almost 100 years
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:26 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 8:09 am
The irony of a MAQA yahoo saying this is beyond rich.
the inner city votes 94 % Dem and for what? I guess you believe it's a healthy thing that everyone has blindly supported the Dems in the inner city for almost 100 years
I lived in Chicago. I saw first hand the impact of Democratic Party political domination. I've also been to red states with people living in houses with dirt floors who continue to vote Republican. Single party rule usually fails regardless of the party.

But liberals/progressives/Democrats aren't the only ones that "continue to ignore the evidence to hide the truth" about their preferred party/candidate. I could go into detail but I'd just get a bunch of tDS, "but trump" responses proving that MAQA yahoos continue to ignore the evidence and hide the truth about their false god.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:40 am

I lived in Chicago. I saw first hand the impact of Democratic Party political domination. I've also been to red states with people living in houses with dirt floors who continue to vote Republican. Single party rule usually fails regardless of the party.

But liberals/progressives/Democrats aren't the only ones that "continue to ignore the evidence to hide the truth" about their preferred party/candidate. I could go into detail but I'd just get a bunch of tDS, "but trump" responses proving that MAQA yahoos continue to ignore the evidence and hide the truth about their false god.
For the Dems, it's about numbers and Appalachia is not going to match the inner cities
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:29 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:01 am

Modern slavery doesn’t mean 17th century style

You continue to ignore the evidence to hide the truth about what the Dems have done for the inner cities over the past 70 years because the answer is nothing
What? That Dems are corrupt too? That they’ve failed the inner city in certain ways as well?

Of course they have. And the R’s have their own horrible record.

Still not slavery.

What policies have other countries and cities who see less less of these problems tried with success?
https://www.hoover.org/research/race-cu ... d-equality

"Back in 1899, when the schools of Washington, D.C. were racially segregated and discrimination was rampant, there were four academic high schools in the city--three white and one black. When standardized tests were given that year, the black academic high school scored higher than two of the three white academic high schools.6 Today, nearly a century later, even setting such a goal would be considered hopelessly utopian. Nor was this a fluke. That same high school was scoring at or above the national average on IQ tests during the 1930s and 1940s.7 Yet its physical plant was inadequate and its average class size was higher than that in the city's white high schools."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:52 am
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:29 am

What? That Dems are corrupt too? That they’ve failed the inner city in certain ways as well?

Of course they have. And the R’s have their own horrible record.

Still not slavery.

What policies have other countries and cities who see less less of these problems tried with success?

"Back in 1899, when the schools of Washington, D.C. were racially segregated and discrimination was rampant, there were four academic high schools in the city--three white and one black. When standardized tests were given that year, the black academic high school scored higher than two of the three white academic high schools.6 Today, nearly a century later, even setting such a goal would be considered hopelessly utopian. Nor was this a fluke. That same high school was scoring at or above the national average on IQ tests during the 1930s and 1940s.7 Yet its physical plant was inadequate and its average class size was higher than that in the city's white high schools."
So we just need to culturally go back to the turn of the 20th century?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:16 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:52 am

No, keep going forward

Take a hard look at education and ask some tough questions about the results and realize that we’ve gotten a lot wrong

No free college, who will that motivate? Slackers
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:39 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:16 pm

No, keep going forward

Take a hard look at education and ask some tough questions about the results and realize that we’ve gotten a lot wrong

I agree on the hard look. It’s far from perfect.

Disagree on free college. The rest of the world seems to do ok. Besides, the expense hasn’t prevented our problems.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:53 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:39 pm

No, keep going forward

Disagree on free college. The rest of the world seems to do ok. Besides, the expense hasn’t prevented our problems.
Doing ok should not be good enough for the U.S.

High school is free, make free public schools better and incorporate some of the college fluff credits into High school. Tell kids you know what Johnny, higher learning might not be for you… here are some really good options for you though… it’s your call son
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:18 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 12:53 pm

High school is free, make free public schools better and incorporate some of the college fluff credits into High school. Tell kids you know what Johnny, higher learning might not be for you… here are some really good options for you though… it’s your call son
Already happening. I had my HS reunion a few weeks ago and the Principal gave us a tour of the building and an update on some of the things they're doing. They've partnered with the local community college and offer college credit classes at the HS, students can graduate HS with an Associates degree at the same time. They've also expanded their shop classes to include automotive mechanic, improved their welding program, and added a certified agricultural program. If they're doing that in my old HS, then I would bet they're doing that in a number of others.

This country is far from perfect but it's also a lot further from falling apart then chicken littles on either side want you to believe.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Is Jojo making a comeback?

Suddenly he’s acting like a President

Maybe they put him back on the ticket :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:48 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:18 pm

Already happening. I had my HS reunion a few weeks ago and the Principal gave us a tour of the building and an update on some of the things they're doing. They've partnered with the local community college and offer college credit classes at the HS, students can graduate HS with an Associates degree at the same time. They've also expanded their shop classes to include automotive mechanic, improved their welding program, and added a certified agricultural program. If they're doing that in my old HS, then I would bet they're doing that in a number of others.

This country is far from perfect but it's also a lot further from falling apart then chicken littles on either side want you to believe.
Same here. Running start saves on two years of tuition and you enter The Harvard of the Palouse as a junior. I think most if not all of the state schools in WA do this.

A friend’s daughter is 21 and already working on her practicing and about to become a pharmacist.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Consequences…

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:40 am

Merry Go Round just cant make one single post without "But Trumping" its an illness and hes got it bad
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Will CBS release the whole transcript? It should have already been released if there was nothing to hide.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Kamala is going on Fox. Trump should go on MSNBC.

He hasn’t been challenging himself lately. Won’t debate, no CBS interview, etc.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Must be dementia because Clinton forgot to say ‘illegal’,

because when he was more lucid in the 1990s he didn’t forget to say illegal.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Commiela Harris trying to bribe black men. She’s also a racist. No different than if Trump came out with 20k loans for white men:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:57 pm Kamala is going on Fox. Trump should go on MSNBC.

Trump lives on MSNBC rent free :lol:

Who are they gonna talk about once he’s gone
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 4:42 am
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 7:57 pm Kamala is going on Fox. Trump should go on MSNBC.

Trump lives on MSNBC rent free :lol:

Who are they gonna talk about once he’s gone
He’s a giant vijayjay. Honest questions based on his own words scare him. Doesn’t know to come off sounding even slightly normal anymore. No one to blame but himself and his incurious followers.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Oops. Someone could use a vacation.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This is unequivocally true. Not to mention he’s the kind of businessman” you’d never want to partner with on anything.

:nod:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Donald Trump abruptly canceled an interview on his economic plans with business channel CNBC, one of its anchors announced Tuesday. Joe Kernen, the conservative-leaning host of its flagship show Squawk Box, revealed the move during an interview with Charles Phillips, the Oracle chairman who is supporting Vice President Kamala Harris, saying “Trump canceled.” The interview had not previously been announced by either side. Sources told the Daily Beast that the network had invited Trump to an in-studio sit-down on Squawk Box to take place later this week and that his campaign had initially accepted. The show has three co-hosts. While Kernen is right-leaning and was named during Trump’s trial as one of a small number of contacts in his phone, one of the other co-hosts, Andrew Ross Sorkin, is also a New York Times journalist who has reported critically on the former president. The cancelation continues Trump’s policy of avoiding mainstream television interviews, which included ending his participation in a sitdown with CBS News’ 60 Minutes. Instead he has been interviewed repeatedly by friendly Fox News hosts including Maria Bartiromo, and appeared with podcasters including comedian Andrew Schultz. His public schedule said he would be interviewed Tuesday by Bloomberg before an address to the Economic Club of Chicago

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-tr ... squawk-box