A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 7:44 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 7:04 am

“Some random TDS’r, former conk” bad.

The Undertaker…totally legit!

:rofl:
Random TDSer on X claiming to be former conk who never filled anything more than his mom’s basement compared to a who filled who filled arenas. :lol:
You should really follow T-Swifts politics then. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:41 am
2012 has about zero reference here. Commiela is no Obama, and Mittens is no Trump. Now do 2016 and 2020.. Lol if you think the all polls averages are OVER polling Trump. Clearly the left is grasping at straws.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump town hall today Lancaster was awesome, despite being much further away than I was Monday town hall in Oaks..

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 7:55 pm Image
I stopped at the 1st lie ‘Day in my shoes’ since Commiela never worked at McDonalds.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Greatest political stunt and troll ever.. :nod:
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10 ... s-n2180834
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:00 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:41 am
2012 has about zero reference here. Commiela is no Obama, and Mittens is no Trump. Now do 2016 and 2020.. Lol if you think the all polls averages are OVER polling Trump. Clearly the left is grasping at straws.
I don’t trust the polls either. You just tend to have zero criticisms until they disagree with your desires. Midterms aren’t the same as presidential elections. Kamala is no Obama. Romney is no Trump….

Sure…but the polls were off just prior to the election then as well. Regardless of who the candidates were. So they can be wrong.

But hey…maybe their error this time is under valuing Trump and he ends up winning by 6 which would really be more like 11 and a landslide given the EC.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:46 pm Greatest political stunt and troll ever.. :nod:
Very nicely done

Smug Scamala is way to proud of herself to ever set foot inside a Mc Donald Trumps
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:33 am New University of Houston poll taken earlier this month poll shows Harris has cut Trumps lead nearly in half in Texas. Allred trails Cruz by just two.

Florida and Texas now in play.

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/08/22 ... exas-poll/
:dunce: :lol: :rofl:
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/ ... -vs-harris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:17 am
kalm wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:33 am New University of Houston poll taken earlier this month poll shows Harris has cut Trumps lead nearly in half in Texas. Allred trails Cruz by just two.

Florida and Texas now in play.

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/08/22 ... exas-poll/
:dunce: :lol: :rofl:
Yep. No longer in play at this point. (Notice how I can admit that without insults?).

:dunce:
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 6:19 am
Yep. No longer in play at this point. (Notice how I can admit that without insults?).

:dunce:
Teddy Boy
taking good care of you

didn't make the cut for the White Album but was included on living legends first solo album
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Poll manipulation explained. (No, this is not an article about Trump’s recently proclaimed penis fetish :mrgreen: ).
A similar sequence of events played out in battlegrounds nationwide. Surveys showing strength for Republicans, often from the same partisan pollsters, set Democratic klaxons blaring in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Colorado. Coupled with the political factors already favoring Republicans — including inflation and President Biden’s unpopularity — the skewed polls helped feed what quickly became an inescapable political narrative: A Republican wave election was about to hit the country with hurricane force.

Democrats in each of those states went on to win their Senate races. Ms. Murray clobbered Ms. Smiley by nearly 15 points.

Not for the first time, a warped understanding of the contours of a national election had come to dominate the views of political operatives, donors, journalists and, in some cases, the candidates themselves.

The misleading polls of 2022 did not just needlessly spook some worried candidates into spending more money than they may have needed to on their own races. They also led some candidates — in both parties — who had a fighting chance of winning to lose out on money that could have made it possible for them to do so, as those controlling the purse strings believed polls that inaccurately indicated they had no chance at all.

In the election’s immediate aftermath, the polling failures appeared to be in keeping with misfires in 2016 and 2020, when the strength of Donald J. Trump’s support was widely underestimated, and with the continuing struggles of an industry that arose with the corded home telephone to adapt to the mass migration to cellphones and text messaging. Indeed, some of the same Republican-leaning pollsters who erred in 2022 had built credibility with their contrarian, but accurate, polling triumphs in recent elections.

But a New York Times review of the forces driving the narrative of a coming red wave, and of that narrative’s impact, found new factors at play.

Traditional nonpartisan pollsters, after years of trial and error and tweaking of their methodologies, produced polls that largely reflected reality. But they also conducted fewer polls than in the past.

That paucity allowed their accurate findings to be overwhelmed by an onrush of partisan polls in key states that more readily suited the needs of the sprawling and voracious political content machine — one sustained by ratings and clicks, and famished for fresh data and compelling narratives.

The skewed red-wave surveys polluted polling averages, which are relied upon by campaigns, donors, voters and the news media. It fed the home-team boosterism of an expanding array of right-wing media outlets — from Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast and “The Charlie Kirk Show” to Fox News and its top-rated prime-time lineup. And it spilled over into coverage by mainstream news organizations, including The Times, that amplified the alarms being sounded about potential Democratic doom.

Senator Patty Murray of Washington taking a photo with supporters from local union groups in Seattle in October.
In October, Republican-leaning polls put Senator Patty Murray, center, ahead by single digits or tied. She defeated her opponent, Tiffany Smiley, by nearly 15 points.

The virtual “bazaar of polls,” as a top Republican strategist called it, was largely kept humming by right-leaning pollsters using opaque methodology, in some cases relying on financial support from hyperpartisan groups and benefiting from vociferous cheerleading by Mr. Trump.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/31/us/p ... -wave.html
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:46 pm Greatest political stunt and troll ever. :nod:
Just BRILLIANT! Troll level 10. This might even top when in 2019 Trump got Pocahontas Warren to take the and release the results of the DNA test showing her to be between 1/64 and 1/1024 Indian.:lol:

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/10/21/t ... e-n2180857
And now 2 weeks before the election campaign narrative has shifted to did she or didn’t she work at McDonalds?
…Asked repeatedly by Newsweek for more details, the campaign has not responded. McDonald's corporate office has also not responded to repeated requests for more information, though the company made its first reference to such requests in an internal statement Sunday, saying in part "we and our franchisees don't have records for all positions dating back to the early '80s."…
https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris- ... 24-1950020
Now you know the Harris campaign is scrambling to come up with evidence or corroborating witnesses to back up that she work at McDonalds.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:10 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2024 8:46 pm Greatest political stunt and troll ever. :nod:
Just BRILLIANT! Troll level 10. This might even top when in 2019 Trump got Pocahontas Warren to take the and release the results of the DNA test showing her to be between 1/64 and 1/1024 Indian.:lol:

And now 2 weeks before the election campaign narrative has shifted to did she or didn’t she work at McDonalds?
…Asked repeatedly by Newsweek for more details, the campaign has not responded. McDonald's corporate office has also not responded to repeated requests for more information, though the company made its first reference to such requests in an internal statement Sunday, saying in part "we and our franchisees don't have records for all positions dating back to the early '80s."…
Now you know the Harris campaign is scrambling to come up with evidence or corroborating witnesses to back up that she work at McDonalds.
Were they real customers or was it staged? Are they willing to show the full unedited video with every interaction or are they cheery picking the best ones?

Note: that McDonalds is less than a mile from where my sister used to live when I stayed with her during my college summers.
Last edited by UNI88 on Mon Oct 21, 2024 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:58 am

Were they real customers or was it staged? Are they willing to show the full unedited video with every interaction or are they cheery picking the best ones?

Note: that McDonalds is less than a mile from where my sister used to live when I stayed with her during my college summers.
This whole thing plays right into Trump’s hand.

I’m quite certain checking the veracity of previous employment and/or employment claims is of paramount importance here. It’s the kind of substance on policy that independents, women, and youth voters demand.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Of course it was staged, just like the lie Kacklejacks made about actually working at McDonalds.

No way in hell the secret service is going to let you liberals get another free shot at Trump in a drive through. The bitch that allowed that is gone.

#McTriggered
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Bobcat wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 11:04 am Of course it was staged, just like the lie Kacklejacks made about actually working at McDonalds.

No way in hell the secret service is going to let you liberals get another free shot at Trump in a drive through. The bitch that allowed that is gone.

#McTriggered
:lol:
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I woke up this morning fully expecting to see Trump indicted for over salting the fries. You know its coming.

I also heard Kamala is doing Five guys today.

(not the fast food chain)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This seems about right.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:58 am

I've actually eaten at that actual McDonald's on multiple occasions. We have two plants I work at, and the one in Feasterville is about 5 minutes from this McDonald's. And yes, Bucks County is by far the most Trumpish of the collar suburb counties around Philadelphia. It feels like 2016 again around here, but we'll find out in about two weeks.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

FYI

Five Guys is trending on X.

They need to DEI hire Kamala for PR when she loses this election