Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: The Putin is a Whiny Karen Crisis

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:57 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 am

Uh huh. I'm amazed how someone who lives in America is 100% right, but all those that live in Europe and have differing opinions can be so wrong. I'm glad you fully believe everything you are told by our government and media.
I'm amazed how someone who lives in America can't stop sucking Russian dick just because its white and christian. :coffee:
You really think those that keep pushing this slaughter care about Ukraine?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:00 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:56 pm

You've been saying it the whole time. In regards to Poland, you asked me who I thought sabotaged Nord Stream. I said I would guess Poland simply because they hate Russia and aren't real happy with Germany. In the end, whoever did it got assistance and a green light from the US.
You know this....how?
I know this because Joe and multiple US officials are on record stating they would end Nordstream and it makes sense, whereas you believe Putin blew up his own pipeline, which is hilarious.

By the way, don't think it has gone unnoticed you can't seem to give cogent reasons for why Putin would blow up his own pipeline. You're not distracting anyone.

You didn't even know we were in Syria.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:00 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:27 am

The people in those areas wanted the Russians. What do you think has been happening in the Donbass since 2014? Ukraine has been indiscriminately shelling the civilians.

Did you not hear Fat Hillary, Angela Merkel, a couple weeks ago admit the Minsk agreement was simply for buying time?

The US has been pushing to "get Russia" since around 2001. Putin simply saw what was going on because our neocons are idiots and beat them to the punch.

Look at our track record. Ain't so great. That should tell you something.
The people of Kiev wanted Russians? The people of Kherson, Mariupol. etc. wanted the Russians so badly that they're ok with Russia bombing the crap out of them? The Russian response to Ukraine indiscriminately shelling civilians in a targeted area is to ... indiscriminately shell civilians throughout Ukraine with cluster munitions, bombs, missiles, artillery shells, rockets and drones?

Fat Hillary? I love it when trump supporters try to body shame his opponents. Pot calling the kettle black.

His caboose is bigger than Michelle Obama's. :lol:
It is...... :shock:

No wonder he couldn't get to 270 for the election....he was lucky to get under 350.... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:40 am
kalm wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:24 am

Rest assured there’s good people on both sides.

The ‘there are good people on both sides’ was in reference to the debate on whether certain long standing (early-mid 1900s) Confederate Civil War statues should be removed from certain public spaces. There were and are good people on both sides of that debate. Just like there were, and are, bad people on both sides of that debate.
Wrong. That statement was made after the Proud Boy show at Blacksburg where the lady was run over.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:14 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:00 am

You know this....how?
I know this because Joe and multiple US officials are on record stating they would end Nordstream and it makes sense, whereas you believe Putin blew up his own pipeline, which is hilarious.

By the way, don't think it has gone unnoticed you can't seem to give cogent reasons for why Putin would blow up his own pipeline. You're not distracting anyone.

You didn't even know we were in Syria.
You have Joey B and "multiple US officials" statements to that effect? Lets see them. :coffee:

Syria.....isn't that the place where Trump abandoned the Kurds when they were getting gassed? :?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:57 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:00 am

The people of Kiev wanted Russians? The people of Kherson, Mariupol. etc. wanted the Russians so badly that they're ok with Russia bombing the crap out of them? The Russian response to Ukraine indiscriminately shelling civilians in a targeted area is to ... indiscriminately shell civilians throughout Ukraine with cluster munitions, bombs, missiles, artillery shells, rockets and drones?

Fat Hillary? I love it when trump supporters try to body shame his opponents. Pot calling the kettle black.

His caboose is bigger than Michelle Obama's. :lol:

No wonder he couldn't get to 270 for the election....he was lucky to get under 350.... :ohno:
:nod: Which is bigger?

ImageImage
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:28 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:57 pm

:nod: Which is bigger?

ImageImage

oh the humanity....looks one of My Pillow guy's product
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by HI54UNI »

Big if true...

Did Biden give the order to destroy Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after Ukraine invasion? Bombshell report claims Navy divers carried out mission to kill Russia's gas stranglehold on Europe in audacious mission overseen by president

U.S. Navy divers planted C4 explosives that caused $500 million damage to Nord Stream pipelines between Russia and Germany, sensational report claims
Report by Pulitzer Prize-winner Seymour Hersh details plot in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Europe's dependence on gas from Moscow
The White House and the CIA have denied claims the attack was carried out after nine months of secret planning overseen by President Joe Biden

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... plenews-us
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:00 pm Big if true...

Did Biden give the order to destroy Putin's Nord Stream pipeline after Ukraine invasion? Bombshell report claims Navy divers carried out mission to kill Russia's gas stranglehold on Europe in audacious mission overseen by president

U.S. Navy divers planted C4 explosives that caused $500 million damage to Nord Stream pipelines between Russia and Germany, sensational report claims
Report by Pulitzer Prize-winner Seymour Hersh details plot in response to Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Europe's dependence on gas from Moscow
The White House and the CIA have denied claims the attack was carried out after nine months of secret planning overseen by President Joe Biden

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... plenews-us
I like it. Don't always approve of everything Biden does, but greenlighting this would be one of them in my book. Corrects the mistake of Merkel and other German leaders to turn towards Russia for fuel and shutting off nuclear while ignoring and bankrolling Russia's danger to the region and other sovereign countries.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:01 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:17 pm

Who says we're in Syria?
See. We're putting our nose in so many other countries business you can't even keep it straight.

Our justification is:
Syria is perceived as “unable and unwilling” to counter the threat posed by ISIS and al-Qaeda (AQ). According to this theory “a victim state (the United States, on behalf of itself and Iraq) can use force in self-defense against non-state actors located in a different state (Syria) without that state’s consent.” Trump was not shy using force as a part of the “maximum pressure campaign” against Iran and to counter Iranian influence in Syria, describing it as a measure to counter immediate threats to the U.S. In his strategy, Biden has limited the use of immediate threat in favor of “ongoing planning” for future attacks, which actually makes the current American operations even more problematic.
Why bother with being a superpower if we can't have things our way? :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:40 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:01 pm
See. We're putting our nose in so many other countries business you can't even keep it straight.

Our justification is:
Are you saying that we should treat less powerful countries like trump treats women, subcontractors, and pretty much everyone else not named trump or Putin? :coffee:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:53 pm

Are you saying that we should treat less powerful countries like trump treats women, subcontractors, and pretty much everyone else not named trump or Putin? :coffee:
That's kalmie's economic theory in a nutshell. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

No - I'm just saying we do, and have since we've been able. Just because any other nation in our position would do the same, and many would do much worse, doesn't make it the right thing to do. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:13 pm

That's kalmie's economic theory in a nutshell. :rofl:
What?

When it comes to trade I still think Adam Smith’s ideas were on solid ground.

A good chunk of our foreign policy revolves around two things…government contracting and maintaining our standard of living with greed being the overlying motivator of both. Regardless of what’s fair to other nations.

That said…it’s certainly a good time for us to be top dog and project those decades of Cold War strategy and continuous massive spending to help out the Ukrainians and keep Russia in check.

Which part of this do you find disagreeable?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:08 am
No - I'm just saying we do, and have since we've been able. Just because any other nation in our position would do the same, and many would do much worse, doesn't make it the right thing to do. :coffee:
I know you don't. That question was indirectly targeted toward SG who uses how the US treats other countries as a justification for the Russian Nazi invasion of Ukraine but defends trump who "treats women, subcontractors, and pretty much everyone else not named trump or Putin" worse than the US treats other countries.

Too nuanced?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:01 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:08 am

I know you don't. That question was indirectly targeted toward SG who uses how the US treats other countries as a justification for the Russian Nazi invasion of Ukraine but defends trump who "treats women, subcontractors, and pretty much everyone else not named trump or Putin" worse than the US treats other countries.

Too nuanced?
Not at all, I just wasn't sure if you were talking to me or if it was a reflexive outburst related to your maintenance dosage.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Right on cue! I expect "freedom protests" in Hungary soon.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:05 pm

So do you think the Hungarian government are the good guys or the bad guys?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:22 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:05 pm

:lol: With their history and shared border, I think the question is a little more nuanced than simply good or bad. In this particular case, Ukraine is being called out for treating ethnic minorities like shit. Something they have done to others.

The bigger question is if the US has become tired of Hungary. I expect a color revolution in Hungary if that is the case.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:51 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:22 pm

:lol: With their history and shared border, I think the question is a little more nuanced than simply good or bad. In this particular case, Ukraine is being called out for treating ethnic minorities like shit. Something they have done to others.

The bigger question is if the US has become tired of Hungary. I expect a color revolution in Hungary if that is the case.
I was just curious if there’s any right wing autocrats you DONT like.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:41 pm

I love Ukraine's Nazis! The way they treat the ethnic minorities is great!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:52 pm

Thank you for proving my point.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:52 pm

Thank you for proving my point.
You bet. Glad you've acknowledged again Ukraine has Nazis. I was confused when you waffled and acted like they didn't have any.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:lol: :notworthy: