UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

Bobsquat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:01 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:46 pm
It's beyond hypocritical to blame Democrats for the attempted assassination of trump because someone called him a fascist/Hitler months or years prior and then call harris a communist.

Any proof that Crooks was "left"? Or are you still regurgitating conspiracy theory BS that you read in MAQA yahoo echo chambers?
Its common sense and the fact that nobody knows anything proves there is a cover up going on. Being bad at ones job doesn't explain the 50 things wrong with the whole assassination thingy. Lack of information and transparency is appalling. But you go on bobbing and weaving your ignorant shit I could have audio and video of Obama ordering the hit and people like you would disregard it and call me racist.
It's just as likely that the coverup is that it was a false flag operation staged by team trump to make him look like a sympathetic hero. Crooks really shot him with a realistic looking BB gun and then they dropped a pre-fired weapon at the site and picked up the BB gun.

I don't believe that either but I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of whackadoodle conspiracy theories like you have.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:32 pm
Bobsquat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:01 pm

Its common sense and the fact that nobody knows anything proves there is a cover up going on. Being bad at ones job doesn't explain the 50 things wrong with the whole assassination thingy. Lack of information and transparency is appalling. But you go on bobbing and weaving your ignorant shit I could have audio and video of Obama ordering the hit and people like you would disregard it and call me racist.
It's just as likely that the coverup is that it was a false flag operation staged by team trump to make him look like a sympathetic hero. Crooks really shot him with a realistic looking BB gun and then they dropped a pre-fired weapon at the site and picked up the BB gun.

I don't believe that either but I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of whackadoodle conspiracy theories like you have.
Yeah when it stinks it stinks an even a spin dolt like you knows there is something wrong with how fast the entire thing got dropped.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:33 pm
Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:33 pm

See, weird
Cool, so you basically got nothing.

Walz is a veteran, teacher, and football coach who cares about children having their basic nutrition and hygiene needs met. On top of that, very few people have bad things to say about his demeanor, his former students praise him, and he's well-spoken and funny.

While Vance is a venture capitalist from a wealthy Ohio suburb, who has a history of deriding women, that also made a lot of money stereotyping the people of Appalachia despite the region's long and complex history.

The choice is really hard. :lol:
Probably the most spin I’ve read on here with ⬆️
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:34 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 1:33 pm

Cool, so you basically got nothing.

Walz is a veteran, teacher, and football coach who cares about children having their basic nutrition and hygiene needs met. On top of that, very few people have bad things to say about his demeanor, his former students praise him, and he's well-spoken and funny.

While Vance is a venture capitalist from a wealthy Ohio suburb, who has a history of deriding women, that also made a lot of money stereotyping the people of Appalachia despite the region's long and complex history.

The choice is really hard. :lol:
Probably the most spin I’ve read on here with ⬆️
Have you read anything by UNI or Kalm lately? These guys make Pitbull blush
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:32 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:30 pm

Transgender boys and intersex people need tampons and pads. There are also some rare medical conditions which require boys to use pads. What's your plan? Genital checks on kids to make sure they don't need a tampon?

Get a grip, it's none of your business.
We don't need a hat monger like you telling us to mind our own business. Nor do we need a stolen valor guy parroting your hate.
You're right, it doesn't work. The one thing conservatives can't do is mind their own business.

Moths to a flame.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:24 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:19 pm

Kind of like how trump abruptly left mid-interview when asked tough questions and fact checked at the NABJ conference? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Taking aggressive action against the plane carrying Vice President of the United States after the recent assassination attempt on a presidential candidate wasn't real smart either. Are we sure he went to an Ivy League school?
Good point, really really stupid people attend Ivy league schools. Like the people that have us 35 trillion in debt. Brilliant!!
I agree.

Hey…look! Here’s one!

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:35 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Probably the most spin I’ve read on here with
Kalm is a boring old man and 88 has nothing original

Probably share a bunk in Nurse Ratchets Ward
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

One again…coach dropping some hard truths…

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:41 pm Lol..Mic drop..
Vance comes across like a real likable person

Harris just the opposite…. A mess
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:44 pm One again…coach dropping some hard truths…

He only joined the reserves to get access to the exchange for the cheap booze
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:46 pm
Vance comes across like a real likable person

Harris just the opposite…. A mess
In what world is Vance coming across as a "real likable person?"

His demeanor, the way he talks, the things he says...he comes off like a creep. Have you listened to him on CSPAN or NPR?

Polls are backing this up too. People just do not like Vance, even Republicans.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:40 pm

BDK, CH, SG and bobsquat showing their consternation when I use their own words against them ...

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bullshit.

We share a king size so that there’s room for of our cats.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

You crushed this one, definitely a bunk bed duo
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:02 pm
Lol there is zero need for tampons in the boys’ bathrooms to have their hygiene needs met.

Vance was born dirt poor in Appalachia to a broken home. Comes from a lot more humble background than Walz, and most Americans.
Transgender boys and intersex people [b[need tampons and pads[/b]. There are also medical conditions which require cisgender boys to use pads. What's your plan? Genital checks on kids to make sure they don't need a tampon?

Wrong.

No boys or men need tampons and pads. Mentally ill females pretending to be males need tampons and pads.

Get a grip. Its none of big govts business putting their snouts into boys bathrooms, which is a local issue.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote:Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:19 pm
Kind of like how trump abruptly left mid-interview when asked tough questions and fact checked at the NABJ conference? People in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Taking aggressive action against the plane carrying Vice President of the United States after the recent assassination attempt on a presidential candidate wasn't real smart either. Are we sure he went to an Ivy League school?
You mean the extremely rude and nasty question he got at the NABJ conference. At least he had the balls to show up to the lions den (I would have advised against it). Commiela’s 16 day campaign 0 interviews or press conferences, nothing more than short snippets off teleprompter.

Yeah, JD really took ‘aggressive action’ against a jumbo jet.. :suspicious: :dunce: :lol: :rofl:
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:57 pm

Transgender boys and intersex people [b[need tampons and pads[/b]. There are also medical conditions which require cisgender boys to use pads. What's your plan? Genital checks on kids to make sure they don't need a tampon?

Wrong.

I'm a dude whose masculinity is 1000x more fragile than the dudes I'm upset about who need these things.

Get a grip. Its none of big govts business putting their snouts into boys bathrooms, which is a local issue.
FIFY.

What is it like constantly thinking about what type of genitalia others have? :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:11 pm
UNI88 wrote:Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:19 pm

You mean the extremely rude and nasty question he got at the NABJ conference. At least he had the balls to show up to the lions den (I would have advised against it). Commiela’s 16 day campaign 0 interviews or press conferences, nothing more than short snippets off teleprompter.

Yeah, JD really took ‘aggressive action’ against a jumbo jet.. :suspicious: :dunce: :lol: :rofl:
Which question was "extremely rude and nasty"?

trump complains that the press gave biden softball questions and he complains when he doesn't get softball questions.

Walking toward the VP's plane without being cleared by the Secret Service is aggressive and stupid. Ol' jd might be a bit of a jackleg.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:37 pm
Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:32 pm
We don't need a hat monger like you telling us to mind our own business. Nor do we need a stolen valor guy parroting your hate.
You're right, it doesn't work. The one thing conservatives can't do is mind their own business.

Moths to a flame.
-Big govt sticking their snout in boys bathrooms.
-Setting up Gestapo like hotlines to snitch on your neighbors if they were violating draconian Covid restrictions like your boy Tampon Tim did isn’t minding your own business.
-Talking about taking peoples guns like Commiela and Tampon Tim have isn’t minding your own business.
-Talking about banning UCE engines and mandating electric like Commiela has isn’t minding your own business.
-Talking about eliminating your private health insurance like Commiela has isn’t minding your own business.
-Talking about banning plastic straws like Commiela has isn’t minding your own business.

The one thing liberals can't do is mind their own business.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:25 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:11 pm

Which question was "extremely rude and nasty"?

trump complains that the press gave biden softball questions and he complains when he doesn't get softball questions.

Walking toward the VP's plane without being cleared by the Secret Service is aggressive and stupid. Ol' jd might be a bit of a jackleg.
Yeah, he’s just some random guy. Ita not like he’s one of the 2 VP candidates or anything.. :roll:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:17 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:57 pm
Wrong.

No boys or men need tampons and pads. Mentally ill females pretending to be males need tampons and pads.

I’m just an effeminate male snowflake who can’t stand the thought of there not being tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms for mentally ill females pretending to be boys.
FIFY.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:27 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:24 pm

Now you do, assface.

24 years of honorable service and all those veterans you claim to know that think he's a POS have him to thank for some of their benefits. Personally I think you're full of shit, veterans see him as one of the good guys because of his work on their behalf in Congress. :coffee:
Nope all my vet friends including myself think hes a fucking liar. Its only been proven, that why its so easy to nail him on it.
you don't have any friends
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:03 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:36 pm

Oh Jesus, really?! To try and get out from under your disgusting fomenting the assassination attempt on Trump, you immediately try to pin blame on someone else, for what you have been guilty of for years. Shame.
What happened to you? Your shtick used be to descent. Now it's worse that JSO's. You're projecting when you talk about mailing it in.
:ohno: You really don't see it. Wow. Just wow.
1) Denial. This is the most basic form of avoidance of responsibility and involves lying about having done something or having not done something.
2) Denial of Impact. This involves acknowledging an action or decision but denying its impact on the unwanted outcome.
3) Blame-shifting. This involves blaming someone else for the unwanted outcome that they caused or contributed to
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Even CNN is acknowledging Tampon Tim’s stolen valor, sort of:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:59 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:03 am

What happened to you? Your shtick used be to descent. Now it's worse that JSO's. You're projecting when you talk about mailing it in.
:ohno: You really don't see it. Wow. Just wow.
1) Denial. This is the most basic form of avoidance of responsibility and involves lying about having done something or having not done something.
2) Denial of Impact. This involves acknowledging an action or decision but denying its impact on the unwanted outcome.
3) Blame-shifting. This involves blaming someone else for the unwanted outcome that they caused or contributed to
You're projecting again.
  1. Denial. This is the most basic form of avoidance of responsibility and involves lying about having done something or having not done something. trump denying doing anything wrong when obstructing the return of the classified documents? Or with the slates of fraudulent electors? Or attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes?
  2. Denial of Impact. This involves acknowledging an action or decision but denying its impact on the unwanted outcome. When trump and MAQA yahoos deny the impact of January 6?
  3. Blame-shifting. This involves blaming someone else for the unwanted outcome that they caused or contributed to, MAQA yahoos blame the assassination attempt on someone calling him Hitler months or years prior?